Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Revelations From Spirit World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelations From Spirit World (1006 Views)

My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me / Deliverance From Spirit Of Forgetfulness / Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revelations From Spirit World by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
I used to be on nairaland and I got mental illness not that am super mad but I talk to myself and people said am mad actually I was discussing with a spirit I saw Odin and other gods
I will give details below
the human brain does not exist the example buhari rules Nigeria but his eyes sees but cannot store the images he see in his head in fact he has no memory, humans have no past they live in the present,houses cars places we have been to is all lost and I will be updating this thread from time to time
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
humans no even no get sense and mouth and they are very proud
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
when I told my friend what I saw he said humans have soul,I did not even talk to him I went to the spirit And asked he said no soul if the spirit is traped in the body then the soul that makes mistake in speech
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
even humans are matter so they are not different from pot and other matter
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
maybe I am trying to start a religion or am anti Christ I don't even care about my life any longer I wish am dead every day I wake I wish I don't exist although I know my mission o n this Earth I hope to grow old very fast and die so that I will leave this miserable and cursed earth
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Kobojunkie: 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
presho6:
I used to be on nairaland and I got mental illness not that am super mad but I talk to myself and people said am mad actually I was discussing with a spirit I saw Odin and other gods
I will give details below
the human brain does not exist the example buhari rules Nigeria but his eyes sees but cannot store the images he see in his head in fact he has no memory, humans have no past they live in the present,houses cars places we have been to is all lost and I will be updating this thread from time to time
Are you at least on treatment for the mental illness that you claim you get? undecided By the way, what is your diagnosis? I mean what mental illness do you claim to suffer from? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Are you at least on treatment for the mental illness that you claim you get? undecided By the way, what is your diagnosis? I mean what mental illness do you claim to suffer from? undecided
psychosis or psychological disorder why do I even care sense I no get you too no get if I feel insulted does it matter
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by tobechi74: 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
I love your ability to communicate with your guide
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Kobojunkie: 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
presho6:
psychosis or psychological disorder why do I even care sense I no get you too no get if I feel insulted does it matter
Psychosis is a symptom, not an illness in itself. So what illness is your psychosis a part of? Schizophrenia? undecided

What medications are you on currently? undecided
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Psychosis is a symptom, not an illness in itself. So what illness is your psychosis a part of? Schizophrenia? undecided

What medications are you on currently? undecided
well the doctor wrote psychosis and I take olazaspine and benzol everyday I use to have heavy headache unless I take olazaspine are u a psychiatrics
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
tobechi74:
I love your ability to communicate with your guide
tanx and let what u believe in bless u
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Kobojunkie: 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
presho6:
well the doctor wrote psychosis and I take olazaspine and benzol everyday I use to have heavy headache unless I take olazaspine are u a psychiatrics
Not a psychiatrist - just another mental illness patient such as yourself! grin

You are not on any anti-depressants?
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:
lol very funny
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:

You are not on any anti-depressants?
am not even depressed let the whole world say that am mad I don't even care as far as it does not affect my work
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Kobojunkie: 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
presho6:
am not even depressed let the whole world say that am mad I don't even care as far as it does not affect my work
What work ?

You say you are not depressed, yet you talk of it all ending...are you certain that you are fine? undecided
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What work ?

You say you are not depressed, yet you talk of it all ending...are you certain that you are fine? undecided
am fine i will no tell u my detail becos I have real life brodas and real life friends who I DNT want to take me to psychiatric hospital again
I DNT have any problem am an Igbo boy when I just look at myself I feel pity on humans if am a human then humans are deformed dats my point
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Kobojunkie: 12:16am On Oct 11, 2020
presho6:
am fine i will no tell u my detail becos I have real life brodas and real life friends who I DNT want to take me to psychiatric hospital again
What? Your family, and friends does not know of your condition? Or you don't have their support?
presho6:
I DNT have any problem am an Igbo boy
Mental illness knows no respect for your cultures and traditions.
presho6:
when I just look at myself I feel pity on humans if am a human then humans are deformed dats my point
If you are human, then actual humans are deformed? How so?
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by pozehnani(f): 1:48am On Oct 11, 2020
[

You are not on any anti-depressants? [/quote]

Lord have mercy... So you are....huh. cry
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Kobojunkie: 1:49am On Oct 11, 2020
pozehnani:
You are not on any anti-depressants? Lord have mercy... So you are....huh. cry
I am what? shocked
Lol... Yeah, I happen to have been born with what I like to call a "depressed brain", so yes, I am mentally ill.
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by pozehnani(f): 1:51am On Oct 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I am what? shocked

What you pointed out up there? cry cry
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Kobojunkie: 1:52am On Oct 11, 2020
pozehnani:
What you pointed out up there? cry cry
LOL... yes! I am. Plus, I have a neurological disorder that rares its ugly head every so often to it cause me even more misery.
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by pozehnani(f): 1:55am On Oct 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
LOL... yes! I am.

Huh?? shocked shocked shocked...

Like seriously??

I'm heart broken
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by pozehnani(f): 1:58am On Oct 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
LOL... yes! I am. Plus, I have a neurological disorder that rares its ugly head every so often to it cause me even more misery.

Oh. No!
Tell me you're joking. cry cry
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Kobojunkie: 2:02am On Oct 11, 2020
pozehnani:
Huh?? shocked shocked shocked... Like seriously??I'm heart broken
Don't be! Since mine presented itself since I was about 3 years of age, I have had a lot of time to come to terms with it. God has been healing me, so I am 1000 times better than I used to be.

Of course, treatment remains the best idea for these things for those who are unable to cope without.
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by pozehnani(f): 2:03am On Oct 11, 2020
It is well with you and the Op.

Nothing is wrong with you. I believe.
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Kobojunkie: 2:04am On Oct 11, 2020
pozehnani:
Oh. No! Tell me you're joking. cry cry
I am being serious... I am mentally ill.
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by pozehnani(f): 2:05am On Oct 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Don't be! Since mine presented itself since I was about 3 years of age, I have had a lot of time to come to terms with it. God has been healing me, so I am 1000 times better than I used to be.

Of course, treatment remains the best idea for these things for those who are unable to cope without.

I'm glad you're positive about it dear. Happy for you.
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by pozehnani(f): 2:05am On Oct 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I am being serious... I am mentally ill.

Stop it! You are not. Please.
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by pozehnani(f): 2:07am On Oct 11, 2020
Is it like autism or down syndrome kinda thing?
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by pozehnani(f): 2:11am On Oct 11, 2020
pozehnani:
Is it like autism or down syndrome kinda thing?

Coded talk to me..
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by pozehnani(f): 2:12am On Oct 11, 2020
It's ok.

You are healed by His stripes.
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Kobojunkie: 2:14am On Oct 11, 2020
pozehnani:
Stop it! You are not. Please.
No, I am .

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About / Many People Never Knew Cain Had A Wife. Well Her Name Was Jashar / Women In Old Testament Vs Women In New Testament.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.