Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) (35204 Views)

Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) / Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) / Mr P - "Cool It Down" (Video) Peter Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by birdmansoho: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
What a mediocre rubbish. Kept repeating for my head like a kid whose biscuit was snatched. Banal lyrics, bland creativity. Paul has proven he was the only one carrying the Psquare brand on his shoulders all along. This dude should team up with Kaffy to form a dance group, music ain’t for him sorry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by durtman: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
freemandgenius:
Nice beat but the murdering na 60% . Is better they are no longer together. Mr. P is bringing out the hidden talent. Paul embarrassed his brother by saying he writes and sings 80% of their songs. Mr. P will go far( Kama).paul is bragging not knowing that when you lower yourself God will bring you up. Let's watch the battle
D guy already said itbwhen d saga started dat he always tell them he is not only a dancer but Jude always takes side wit Paul saying their last album as at that time got him only one song out of all his songs and Jude choose all Paul's song ,they know better men we seeing things from d outside they know better

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by fvckme(f): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
All their individual tracks Na wack..
Psquare sings better than just Mr P or Rudeboy.
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
Joephat:
An Old man singing and dancing like a boy

So how about Michael jackson? I think his dance was perfect. Every move and step. Best ive seen from him bt his vocals and backup here was wack.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by Mizsylviah(f): 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
To be honest,both of them are singing nonsense......
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by baby124: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
Thumbs up, very clean and nice video. Love the song too.
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
id rather not make a direct comparism of their individual efforts c . Now i know why the P square brand was very colorful. They both complimented each other... Rudebwoy has the dominant p Sqaure Voice., but Mr P voice is good too.. and the dancing is part of what made them what they were.
I really wished they stayed a group but heck...

11 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by Naughtytboy: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
jacyhelen:

the song too wack jareee
iam planing on hitting the studio soon and i cant imaging myself doing a wack song like this.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by eyinjuege: 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
thesicilian:
When 2face released his album Grass to Grace almost immediately Plantation Boys split up my conclusion was that he was probably hiding his songs and planning for a break up while the others were working hard to make things work out as a group.
Same conclusion goes for Mr. P.

It really doesn't take that long to make songs if you've got the right people around you.
Davido made FIA in about a month after the incident of the death of his drinking buddy. The death was definitely not planned and the song was released.
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by miketayo(m): 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
jacyhelen:
To be frank,this song with wizkid Manya na pure wackkkkkkk.
Paul is the better of p square.
Fire fire and fia of davido on Repeat.
Na that yoruba demon cause this whole thing...why peter go marry lola wey senior pass him whole family??

Nairaland spammers r becoming too much

Mods

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by MrOnPoint(m): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
Am trying to like the song but it's not working. Mr P I WANT MY DATA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
mavinc4u:

Do you understand igbo? If not ask someone to explain to you. That song na real hit for people doing their traditional marriage in the east this year.
I don't need anyone to explain anything, its absolutely meaningless.... I understand Igbo perfectly well

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by freemandgenius(m): 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
durtman:

D guy already said itbwhen d saga started dat he always tell them he is not only a dancer but Jude always takes side wit Paul saying their last album as at that time got him only one song out of all his songs and Jude choose all Paul's song ,they know better men we seeing things from d outside they know better
. If you ask me, Jude and Paul mock Peter but, believe me they will regret it

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by omomummy13: 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
Matured dope song. Mr P already said he’s an upcoming artiste so we should expect something different from the typical “conman dance on the express” Psquare sound.

He’s creating his OWN Identity so get used to it.

Paul Okoye obviously was Psquare’s vocalist so he chose to cruise on familiar terrain.

Nkeji Keke is a party song anyday which happens to be the kind of jam a lot of people like. All dance but so impatient to listen to lyrics.

Verdict:

I see DJ’s playing their songs in quick succession and people dancing to both.

Na Jude wey be the REAL DEVIL and egotistical idiot nor come get talent. Shior

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by efavour: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
I don't mind watching him dance but fire fire is the music that keeps you busy anywhere be it club, traffic , anywhere you don't have time to watch videos. And who has the time to seat and watch videos sef. I like them both just calling a spade a spade. A song should be good to stand on its on without videos. I bought Doro by jazzy, I don get alert by korede, tiwas eminado just after hearing the sounds. I don't think I have ever watched any of their videos sef. Cool it down and for my head no cut am for me. He need to tune it up. He tried but has a long way to go. Fire fire is the latest anthem abeg.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by gentle007(m): 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:
We can All agree that RudeBoy is a better act. Mr. P is not a good musician but he can Dance, you can attest to that by watching the video

Thank you for saying the truth. Don't mind those people saying that Peter is better musician than Paul. Paul makes superior melodies compared to Peter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by chronique(m): 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
nice cool r/b vibe. it's obvious peter is more of the r/b kinda artiste while paul is more of a dancehall act. i love the song. calm and groovy.
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by sokera: 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
I love this , now the real matured men can listen to nice songs from their offices ... it must not be dance hall everytime ... the fun and party kind of people will go with Paul while classic kind of people will go with Peter ...
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by Threebear(m): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
Naughtytboy:
me wey dey plan to his studio soon cant sing this rubbish
Hit a dictionary first.
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by ezewealth(m): 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
I have been downloading their shit song lately, u hope this one make sense
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
Below par, until them bring out jam wey go slam door2door b4we go know, nkechi keke has that squared sound tho, if this jam came up on the stereo no body go know say na p
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by bencynthgreat: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:
We can All agree that RudeBoy is a better act. Mr. P is not a good musician but he can Dance, you can attest to that by watching the video
I totally disagree with u. Yesterday when I listened to Rudeboy new single and that of Mr p. I found out that rudeboy is no better than his brother because as for person wey say na him dey do all singing I expected something smashing from him. if u place the both I will chose Mr p bec he does not only sing but dances so good.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by Naughtytboy: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
Threebear:

Hit a dictionary first.
u are a slowpoke i made a mistake because i was walking and typing at the same time,, idiot
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by ObaIgwe1: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nice one.

Team Mr. P
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by durtman: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
omomummy13:
Matured dope song. Mr P already said he’s an upcoming artiste so we should expect something different from the typical “conman dance on the express” Psquare sound.

He’s creating his OWN Identity so get used to it.

Paul Okoye obviously was Psquare’s vocalist so he chose to cruise on familiar terrain.

Nkeji Keke is a party song anyday which happens to be the kind of jam a lot of people like. All dance but so impatient to listen to lyrics.

Verdict:

I see DJ’s playing their songs in quick succession and people dancing to both.

Na Jude wey be the REAL DEVIL and egotistical idiot nor come get talent. Shior
Yh I agree with u
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by bencynthgreat: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Silly boys.....As much as I like Paul, that nkeji keke was meaningless. Couldn't make anything of the song, so am not downloading any trash 4rm both of them anymore
Exactly that his song is a no no to me. I had to compare d two and had to chose that Mr p because d dude publicly admitted he was an upcoming artist and he performed above average for an upcoming artist. But "for my head" is a smashing hit.
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by autonomous22: 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Silly boys.....As much as I like Paul, that nkeji keke was meaningless. Couldn't make anything of the song, so am not downloading any trash 4rm both of them anymore

Plz na, download....
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
Am impressed. Listened to both Mr P and Rudeboy
50:50!
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by enemmo(f): 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
Loooool

Nigerians and sentiments

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mr P will keep proving doubters wrong. This guy is good. Paul and Jude should have given him a chance and psquare will be better for it.

No disrespect to rudeboy at least he has reduced shouting and he knows what the street wants.

Peter is class

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by Threebear(m): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
Naughtytboy:
u are a slowpoke i made a mistake because i was walking and typing at the same time,, idiot
Are you still typing now, because your i is coming in small letters.
And you didn't make a mistake, you made mistakes. Your can't didn't come with an apostrophe, there is no word in English like cant.
As for the slowpoke, that must be your parents that didn't give you home training.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) by Sanchez01: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
Peter has always been a conman. The only interesting part of the song is the chorus and he tried so hard to make it look like he voiced it, just like he did with Psquare and succeeded in fooling fans who couldn't tell their voices apart.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan / Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years / Have You Seen This "Local" Home Theater?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.