Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years (35219 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow / Nigerians Have Bought The American Market - Ghanaian Music Executive (video) / FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by KiNg0G: 3:03pm On Jan 07
Hi, Happy New Year.
I know some of you think I am dead but I am not.
I just am not getting the accolades I deserve from you all so I thought maybe I should take a chill pill.

But anyways...... Here we go

The top 5 ghanian musician Nigerians have supported in recent years

SARKODIE

This musician has been there for a long time he specifically dethroned mi when we talking about rap concern and have made several features with top Nigeria musicians. he came into the universal spotlight during the time of ice prince aboki inside and also during the hotness of run town. No one in Nigeria can say they don't know SARKODIE because we helped blew him internationally worldwide. What else does ghanians want from Nigerians?

SHATTA WALE

The pioneer of ghanians music right now can admit Nigeria has played a huge role in his life but the hate is still there. He once was the one who brought the notion of banning foreign music in Ghana but no one took him serious then. But right now he realised Nigeria wasn't really the problem but the Ghana entertainment industry.

His recent hit single ON GOD is still being played all over Nigeria by DJs and all and it seems Nigerians has forgiven him.

KING PROMISE

Right from day he has been a popular musician in the Nigeria music industry and not everyone knows he is a ghanian. Wizkid single handedly brought him into the mainstream few years ago and since then he has been on top as a A list. His recent hit terminator is been aired all over sound City, on radio stations and still they say Nigerians are not trying.

OLIVE THE BOY

Loving you girl nor get holiday, I do am everyday, girl I need no one like I need you.. oh no... Ahh

Who blew this song if not Nigeria tiktokers? This song went mainstream because Nigerians accepted it with all their heart and I tell you not everyone knows he is a ghanian upcoming artist and yet they say Nigeria don't support foreigners.
Don't ghanians see all this?

BLACK SHERRIF

Well much can't be said about blacko, Nigerians made him who he is today not Just burna boy. The whole Nigeria accepted him. I accepted him and yet he did what he did.

Respect

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by KiNg0G: 3:04pm On Jan 07

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by Daddyyin: 7:27pm On Jan 07
But the ungrateful Black Sherrif don't want his country radios and DJs to be playing foreign music except Ghana music.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by rottenPussy: 7:27pm On Jan 07
Mr. Eazi

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by Emu4life(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07
Lol! Naija don turn US for Ghanaian Celebs. They even drag Nigeria on the media just to trend their Music. grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by bro4u: 7:28pm On Jan 07
Giant of Africa

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by 01mcfadden(m): 7:29pm On Jan 07
Lol
It’s purely out of jealousy and envy.
It’s not easy seeing foreigners dominate your space.

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by billionman: 7:29pm On Jan 07
Poorly written piece of article. Learn to use capital letter to start proper nouns e.g mi instead of MI, run town instead of Run Town, ghanaian instead of Ghanaian.

By the way, I never knew Sarkodie ever beat MI Abaga in the rap game. MI still remains the best to me.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by davosea(m): 7:29pm On Jan 07
All na street fame.
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by ednut1(m): 7:29pm On Jan 07
Tic tac and VIP nko

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by WebSurfer(m): 7:29pm On Jan 07
what type of grammar/wording is “Blew” grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by lightwind(m): 7:29pm On Jan 07
Rubbish post

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by jojothaiv(m): 7:29pm On Jan 07
Lol!

The OP dey make me laugh with the hype wey him take enter fess...

At least, the Camerounians were even honest with their own assertion, they believed that any collaborative effort with a Nigerian act go blow them up unlike the Ghanaians

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by Astra101: 7:30pm On Jan 07
Only black sherif enter my eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by Mikelarteta(m): 7:30pm On Jan 07
What about the Nigerian ones that blew from Ghana? lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by Brian47(m): 7:31pm On Jan 07
Kwekweu the hustler
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by Chekwube1989(m): 7:31pm On Jan 07
See Ghana ooo
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by Ybholy(m): 7:31pm On Jan 07
Esp Black Sheriff

Bro come dey ask Gh DJs to boycott naija music inside clubs.

I feel bad for such talk. He don’t know how he rose to stardom again.

Werey

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by Brian47(m): 7:31pm On Jan 07
WebSurfer:
what type of grammar/wording is “Blew” grin

Past tense of blow 🌬 😂

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by tobenuel(m): 7:32pm On Jan 07
What of Amarae?

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by femi4: 7:32pm On Jan 07
KiNg0G:
Hi, Happy New Year.
I know some of you think I am dead but I am not.
I just am not getting the accolades I deserve from you all so I thought maybe I should take a chill pill.

But anyways...... Here we go

The top 5 ghanian musician Nigerians have supported in recent years

SARKODIE

This musician has been there for a long time he specifically dethroned mi when we talking about rap concern and have made several features with top Nigeria musicians. he came into the universal spotlight during the time of ice prince aboki inside and also during the hotness of run town. No one in Nigeria can say they don't know SARKODIE because we helped blew him internationally worldwide. What else does ghanians want from Nigerians?

SHATTA WALE

The pioneer of ghanians music right now can admit Nigeria has played a huge role in his life but the hate is still there. He once was the one who brought the notion of banning foreign music in Ghana but no one took him serious then. But right now he realised Nigeria wasn't really the problem but the Ghana entertainment industry.

His recent hit single ON GOD is still being played all over Nigeria by DJs and all and it seems Nigerians has forgiven him.

KING PROMISE

Right from day he has been a popular musician in the Nigeria music industry and not everyone knows he is a ghanian. Wizkid single handedly brought him into the mainstream few years ago and since then he has been on top as a A list. His recent hit terminator is been aired all over sound City, on radio stations and still they say Nigerians are not trying.

OLIVE THE BOY

Loving you girl nor get holiday, I do am everyday, girl I need no one like I need you.. oh no... Ahh

Who blew this song if not Nigeria tiktokers? This song went mainstream because Nigerians accepted it with all their heart and I tell you not everyone knows he is a ghanian upcoming artist and yet they say Nigeria don't support foreigners.
Don't ghanians see all this?

BLACK SHERRIF

Well much can't be said about blacko, Nigerians made him who he is today not Just burna boy. The whole Nigeria accepted him. I accepted him and yet he did what he did.

Respect
Tic Tac

VIP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by mannobi(m): 7:32pm On Jan 07
These Ghanaians are of all most ingrates, hatefilled and jealous set of humans. Imagine Nigerians using her population to push their artistes but instead of appreciation they are busy trying to compete irresponsibly with Nigeria music and even banning Nigeria songs on their radio stations and events.
Even though they have no significant effect on our artistes and songs but Nigerians must stop streaming or listening to anything Ghana. If you no gree for us, we sef no go gree for you.

13 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by DaTruths: 7:33pm On Jan 07
Ghanian Actors that blew from Nigeria.

Van Vicker

Juliet Ibrahim

14 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by PheelzAlmighty: 7:34pm On Jan 07
Ok
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by ceejay80s(m): 7:35pm On Jan 07
lightwind:
Rubbish post
Ghanian spotted

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by ukaface(f): 7:36pm On Jan 07
Wetin Black sheriff do make I delete all him songs for my phone now

12 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by Dikaveli(m): 7:37pm On Jan 07
I love only sarkodie and shatta wale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by Dikaveli(m): 7:38pm On Jan 07
rottenPussy:
Mr. Eazi
dude is nigerian

8 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by illicit(m): 7:38pm On Jan 07
ukaface:
Wetin Black sheriff do make I delete all him songs for my phone now

He dey ungrateful

He say make dem ban Naija songs 4 ghana

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan / Have You Seen This "Local" Home Theater? / Don’t Jealous Me: Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.