Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS (6555 Views)

666: Have You Seen This? / We Care, But God Heals (have You Seen This At Any Hospital Before?) / Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by 0temAtum: 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
Chai! My people are wising up now. See how den dey spoil market for MAMA B Oyin-igbo(honey-hemp)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by idu1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mummy B ko Mummy C ni
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
Geez! It is well...

@MummyBOyigbo

How is the ministry moving na?

Where's your Church located?

Lol.

Ok, serious...
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by SatanPikin: 12:34am On Nov 18, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
Geez! It is well...

@MummyBOyigbo

How is the ministry moving na?

Where's your Church located?

Lol.

Ok, serious...

Don't be deceived there is no God anywhere
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by Martinez19(m): 12:45am On Nov 18, 2017
0temAtum:
Chai! My people are wising up now. See how den dey spoil market for MAMA B Oyin-igbo(honey-hemp)
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by Martinez19(m): 12:46am On Nov 18, 2017
Ole ajibole! undecided
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 18, 2017
SatanPikin:

Don't be deceived there is no God anywhere
Don't deceive me, and do not be deceived.
There is a God!!
Now gerrarahia and don't come poisoning my mind with empty juvenile fables.
As for me, I believe in my living God.
Let no man trouble me!
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by 1Sharon(f): 2:07am On Nov 18, 2017
LOL another hungry pastor
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by utytill(m): 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
SatanPikin:

There is no God anywhere I just pity u people
pls no qoute me for ur matter.so shift.
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by MummyBOyigbo: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2017
censeakay:
Foolish people fooling themselves in this 21st century Motherf**ker scammers

God judge us if anything written here is false
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by MummyBOyigbo: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
All I see is make up and an attempt to hoodwink innocent people into being duped by you grin

Just remember to pay your tithes to me grin

May God Almighty judge both of us if anything written here is false
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by MummyBOyigbo: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Blacks are just big fools... I don't see any reason calling us humans, cos in fact we are animals..

This is a women that obviously is suffering from facial burns, and this is all you could come up with U guys are all shameless..

No wonder religion prevails amongst the void mediocre minded ..

May God Almighty judge both of us if anything written here is false
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by MummyBOyigbo: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
kmcutez:

Please go and peddle your falsehood somewhere else. Nonsense.

May God almighty judge both of us if anything written here is false
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by censeakay(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
MummyBOyigbo:

God judge us if anything written here is false
forget joor, Only God has Miraculous power, so therefore all of the people mentioning that they have miracle are all fake or they are using black power, so forget
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by MummyBOyigbo: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
censeakay:

forget joor, Only God has Miraculous power, so therefore all of the people mentioning that they have miracle are all fake or they are using black power, so forget

I never in any way claimed to be the healer or God.
This is a real testimony after they gave the girl a powder from school.

I told the girl to walk in the presence of the whole church for people who doubt like you.

I can show you a video of when the whole church verified the affliction. But in seven days the face dried.

So next time mind how you talk. Thank you.
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by censeakay(m): 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
MummyBOyigbo:

I told the girl to walk in the presence of the whole church for people who doubt like you.

I can show you a video of when the whole church verified the affliction. But in seven days the face dried.

That trick is common, very common
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
MummyBOyigbo:

Why did the face have to dry after seven days? Why not dry the face in church the same day?
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by MummyBOyigbo: 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
censeakay:

Let God judge both of us who is saying the truth. Its a simple statement.
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by ProsperOkec: 2:21am On Nov 25, 2017
You're free to disbelieve
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by MummyBOyigbo: 11:26am On Dec 07, 2017
censeakay:

If it's a trick or makeup as you claim let mummy b's face look like that. But if it's not trick/makeup let yours be like that. Can u say amen
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by Fakepastors: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
MummyBOyigbo:

If it's a trick or makeup as you claim let mummy b's face look like that. But if it's not trick/makeup let yours be like that. Can u say amen

We can't admit any curse but we know this is fake.

Seun Pls take down this thanks.

I like checking on this woman
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by ProsperOkec: 6:21am On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by ProsperOkec: 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by ProsperOkec: 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by ProsperOkec: 3:07am On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by ProsperOkec: 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by ProsperOkec: 4:48am On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by ProsperOkec: 11:13am On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by ProsperOkec: 7:15am On Dec 28, 2017
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by ProsperOkec: 10:37am On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by ProsperOkec: 12:14am On Jan 11, 2018
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by ProsperOkec: 11:26pm On Jan 11, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation As He Flies Into Church During Service / The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city / Religion Is Ridiculous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.