Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

We Care, But God Heals (have You Seen This At Any Hospital Before?) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Care, But God Heals (have You Seen This At Any Hospital Before?) (1787 Views)

SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN THAT '' THANKING GOD HEALS '' / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Care, But God Heals (have You Seen This At Any Hospital Before?) by WorldChanger7: 5:27am On Mar 11, 2018
We Care, but God Heals

Isaiah 53:5KJV
“...and by His stripes, we are healed”.

It is a public statement at the entrance of most hospitals acknowledging the supremacy of God above the intelligence of men!

The slogan is reflected in the above Bible passage and pointing us to the source of divine healing which is through the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ - The Son of God.

What made Doctors acknowledged their limitations? What made His stripes as “the” source of healing for all? And, how can I tap into this provision of healing?

1. Do you believe that He can heal? You can’t derive any benefit from the source you don’t trust - Mark 9:23

2. Can you confess it? There is a saying that a closed mouth is a closed destiny - Rom. 10: 9-11

3. Activate your faith. Yes, put your confession to action. Touch that part and command the restoration and complete healing - Job 22:28

However, God is not just the source of healing but the only guarantor of perfect health - 3 John 2

I have experienced His healing virtue and even the restoration from death in 2007. Beyond my experience, I have heard and seen the demonstration of His power through several testimonies of people across the world.

I believe today is YOUR DAY! And as you believe, so shall you receive in Jesus name. Amen

Happy Healing Sunday
Re: We Care, But God Heals (have You Seen This At Any Hospital Before?) by Peace4Naija: 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2023
Thank you bro.
Re: We Care, But God Heals (have You Seen This At Any Hospital Before?) by jaephoenix(m): 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
WorldChanger7:
We Care, but God Heals

Isaiah 53:5KJV
“...and by His stripes, we are healed”.

It is a public statement at the entrance of most hospitals acknowledging the supremacy of God above the intelligence of men!

The slogan is reflected in the above Bible passage and pointing us to the source of divine healing which is through the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ - The Son of God.

What made Doctors acknowledged their limitations? What made His stripes as “the” source of healing for all? And, how can I tap into this provision of healing?

1. Do you believe that He can heal? You can’t derive any benefit from the source you don’t trust - Mark 9:23

2. Can you confess it? There is a saying that a closed mouth is a closed destiny - Rom. 10: 9-11

3. Activate your faith. Yes, put your confession to action. Touch that part and command the restoration and complete healing - Job 22:28

However, God is not just the source of healing but the only guarantor of perfect health - 3 John 2

I have experienced His healing virtue and even the restoration from death in 2007. Beyond my experience, I have heard and seen the demonstration of His power through several testimonies of people across the world.

I believe today is YOUR DAY! And as you believe, so shall you receive in Jesus name. Amen

Happy Healing Sunday
Its a nonsensical post usually placed in African hospitals to pass the buck of healing.
Its not god that heals, its medical science.
And if by chance its god that heals then he's making a whole right mess of it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Robotic Hands Vs Human Hands / Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? / Jesus Is Not A Pagan God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.