Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am (43130 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short / BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by makydebbie(f): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
Swanzi:
grin grin grin grin grin
Tell me why you're laughing lemme laugh too. grin grin grin.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
The guy doesn't even make so much noise like this juliet undecided
Is she the only one in a relationship

She's all over the guy...she alone knows the reason why

man to please you people na real war, so it's wrong to show and express love? so Tay in your eyes it's now making noise,lol abeg try and find love so you'll see say e dey shark for head
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Swanzi(m): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Tell me why you're laughing lemme laugh too. grin grin grin.

Debbie long time...
Nothin much just looking at the respond
I gave one useless guy..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by makydebbie(f): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
Swanzi:

Debbie long time...
Nothin much just looking at the respond
I gave one useless guy..
Long time darl, I saw the response, savage you. grin
That's what happens when you live in a hole. grin

Been a while, how are you?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
Millz404:

See this one face like black African clown. Who wan date this mbeke before.
If wetin I talk pain you too much eh, go drink poison.

Seriously I don't care about your stupid opinion.

Now swerve.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Ssms(m): 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
theapeman:
the first beautiful Ghanian woman I have seen so far!

Ghanian women that there face look like Medusa but got heavily armored azz and breasst
its a lie...Ds description is for Kenyans n ugandans
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by lazygal: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jesse01:
dis gal is really in love wit dis guy such obsession is very bad,what if dey broke up 2moro what will she do undecided

I 109% discourage PDA..its bad ..it will always be in record your son will grow up to c when slim Berg or is it CE grabbed her behind

Keep your love secret not even to your friends
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Raphael34(m): 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
She's badly in love with Dis Guy.. I hope it goes well for her
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by JayCynic(m): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
eezeribe:
They will still break up....
Breakup is constant, infact inevitable
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Prettyclever(f): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
With d looks of things, d guy can oil d engine wella that is why she is so over flamed with love, she don jam machine��
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by OliveCynosure(f): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
eezeribe:
They will still break up....
Lol. Bad belle
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
The guy is a very handsome nkpi
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Sike(m): 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
Love is Wicked Indeed
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by anigbajumo(m): 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
GoldNiagara:
After washing off the pancake, removing the wig, fake eye lashes, butt and breast pads then the guy truly can take you the way you are.

Big lie, she is naturally beautiful.Av known her in Ghanian movie over 8yrs ago.She is epitome of beauty, the only African actress I respect her beauty.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Swanzi(m): 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Long time darl, I saw the response, savage you. grin
That's what happens when you live in a hole. grin

Been a while, how are you?

Oh dear am doing quite well..
Just been busy with work n stuff.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by makydebbie(f): 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
Swanzi:

Oh dear am doing quite well..
Just been busy with work n stuff.
Okay dear. kiss
See you around. kiss
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by sinceraconcept(m): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
The guy doesn't even make so much noise like this juliet undecided
Is she the only one in a relationship

She's all over the guy...she alone knows the reason why

why are you so obsessed with this guy? Juliet Ibrahim don collect your husband. sorry . CarlyX8. my nigga you're right. she's so obsessed with the guy. she has been making such comments since yesterday

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by sinceraconcept(m): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
GoldNiagara:
After washing off the pancake, removing the wig, fake eye lashes, butt and breast pads then the guy truly can take you the way you are.
you missed it. Juliet Ibrahim is the definition of natural beauty. she even looks more beautiful with less make up and when she gets more tanned. The girl is just naturally too fine and undoubtedly the most beautiful actress in Nollywood and Ghollywood. I've known her since around 2010,even my mum loved her the first time she saw her. I've seen her in old music videos too and she looks just so beautiful at all times .
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Mydazz(m): 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
Obsessions like this is never a love thing,she just found someone who knows how to press the buttons she didn't know existed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
sinceraconcept:
why are you so obsessed with this guy? Juliet Ibrahim don collect your husband. sorry . CarlyX8. my nigga you're right. she's so obsessed with the guy. she has been making such comments since yesterday
Hian, make i leave matter for Mathias
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by sinceraconcept(m): 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
bitchcrafts:
I lav this. Woman appreciating her man and vice versa just tickles me like when sweat trickles down my armpit. The Little Things Matter! grin

In other news, this guy's hairstyle is unique oh cheesy
he looks like those Ooni of IFE's slaves
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by CzarChris(m): 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Sometimes one see a relationship and one begins to wonder...what was the attraction? What did he say to the girl? How manage? angry
Exactly The female homo sapien never seizes to amaze me.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by MhizzAJ(f): 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
sinceraconcept:

Juliet Ibrahim's defender

I will reject Icebergslim even if they dash me for free
Does he even look like a husband material
These ones that will soon break up
Good to know that you ve been reading my comments since yesterday
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by SILVA112(m): 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
I no understand oo '' na she suppose thank d guy abi na d guy suppose thank her for accepting him just as he is ''
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Martinez19(m): 12:34am On Nov 18, 2017
Jesse01:
dis gal is really in love wit dis guy such obsession is very bad,what if dey broke up 2moro what will she do undecided
she can drink sniper. She should take it easy.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by sinceraconcept(m): 1:05am On Nov 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Juliet Ibrahim's defender

I will reject Icebergslim even if they dash me for free
Does he even look like a husband material
These ones that will soon break up
Good to know that you ve been reading my comments since yesterday
yeah,you can call me Juliet Ibrahim's defender cos she's drop dead gorgeous and I love her type. a woman that looks like her is what I call beautiful and the type I want. its not like I've been reading your comments but my memory is eidetic and I remember almost everything I come across. You said the guy is too small for Juliet Ibrahim yesterday because you're deeply in love with him. but just queue,don't worry,my gorgeous Juliet Ibrahim will throw him at you when she's done with him.
You said they will soon break up,girl,you're so deeply in love with this guy that you want them to break up on time so that you can have him to yourself. That's what you ladies say when you're crushing on a guy,you won't reject him if they dash you,you would be the happiest woman in the world
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by xendra: 1:58am On Nov 18, 2017
miraokocha:

Girls always hating on their fellow girls
How pathetic!!!!
so you r hating on me because Im surely not hating on Juliet. unless u didnt undrtsnd my post.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Duru009(m): 2:34am On Nov 18, 2017
This is a gud example of a fuvk boy....

He will never marry you, mark it!!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by younglleo: 2:51am On Nov 18, 2017
grin
bitchcrafts:
goan download "wave by iceberg slim" if ya so interested in what he does... But I have the feeling you'd also be interested in this grin
ayam not interested ohh grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Millz404(m): 3:54am On Nov 18, 2017
Chybeibe:
If wetin I talk pain you too much eh, go drink poison.

Seriously I don't care about your stupid opinion.

Now swerve.
The only thing painin me is that you don't have sense. I wan drink poison because of wowor girl like u? Ode
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by mctowel01: 4:35am On Nov 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Sometimes one sees a relationship and one begins to wonder...what was the attraction? What did he say to the girl? How manage? angry
Kai.. go and sit down before jealousy will drown you
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by alen4smith(m): 5:49am On Nov 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Sometimes one sees a relationship and one begins to wonder...what was the attraction? What did he say to the girl? How manage? angry
there are a million reasons to be in love!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted / Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" / Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.