Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am (43123 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short / BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by onyidonaldson(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sell bitcoin/paypal 350/$ instant funding
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by ultimatebas(m): 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
Juliet ibrahim and iceberg slim abeg make una leave us oh!!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
Listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
xendra:
shurrup jorh! he get better option

Girls always hating on their fellow girls
How pathetic!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by theapeman: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
IamLaura:

lol that's because she's mixed race
ohh!

No Wonder!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by MaryBenn(f): 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
The guy doesn't even make so much noise like this juliet undecided
Is she the only one in a relationship

She's all over the guy...she alone knows the reason why

As in ehn, she carry the guy for head grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by staymore: 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
Exactly how Tonto Dike was all over her husband but didn't end well.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by sweetkev(m): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Sometimes one see a relationship and one begins to wonder...what was the attraction? What did he say to the girl? How manage? angry
Exactly my thoughts. smiley
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
I am they only feeling one that some monitoring spirits have already made screen grabs and waiting for the Dday?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
Iceberg biko where did you buy your pigeon? shocked
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by MhizzAJ(f): 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
MaryBenn:

As in ehn, she carry the guy for head grin grin
She too carry the guy matter for head
She should give the guy a break jare

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Sanchez01: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Sometimes one see a relationship and one begins to wonder...what was the attraction? What did he say to the girl? How manage? angry
The dude is good looking. The issue most people have with him is the 'Ogboni' haircut which easily makes him pass as 'irresponsible'.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Dsmartguy11(m): 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
Who wouldn't accept a damsel
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by bettercreature(m): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jesse01:
dis gal is really in love wit dis guy such obsession is very bad,what if dey broke up 2moro what will she do undecided
He is probably giving her orgasm
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Pokamystica: 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
This girl will soon be dumped undecided. Expression of unceasing love uncontrollably is very detrimental. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Mznaett: 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jesse01:
dis gal is really in love wit dis guy such obsession is very bad,what if dey broke up 2moro what will she do undecided

Hmm
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by IAMBlesssed(f): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
This one is strong oo. Obsession at its peak..

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
You are always welcome Juliet!

Are you a lover of BARBECUE? If YES, check our signature
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by dacanv(m): 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
Who wouldn't accept you just the way you are? You are beautiful and most importantly, rich.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by TedBaker(m): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
Follysho707:
...as in wetin? Who dat one epp?
i tire ooo

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by CreamyBanana(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
She too carry the guy matter for head She should give the guy a break jare
Jealousy don scatter this one life.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by LOVEGINO(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
Kayus4real:
Juliet Ibrahim is truly in love and seems to have found her last busstop. The Ghanaian actress doesn’t miss any opportunity to show off her
man, Nigerian rapper, IceBerg Slim on social media.

She shared the photo below with him and thanked him for taking her as she is. She wrote;

“The look you give each other when you know
you’ve made the right choice… #RideOrDie #GreatMan
#MyKing #Love #Oluwa #Oluwaisinvolved #HisQueen
#fbf @iamicebergslim Thanks for accepting me and
taking me just as I am… ”

https://www.lailasblog.com/thanks-accepting-just-juliet-ibrahim-boyfriend/
I pray he marry u oooo
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Intrepid01(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
she's bn love starved for a lonnnnnng time....pele moi dear
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by jacyhelen(f): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
eezeribe:
OK

when he knows the level of ur oloshism and still decide to Bleep u..lmao

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by jolyment: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
Samswags9:
See At The Guy Head Be Like Aparipombom

For your mind
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by asawanathegreat(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
I wish them well, I pray to see them in alter of God
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Amanyanabo(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
Y do i feel dis gal has esteem issues
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by jacyhelen(f): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
The guy doesn't even make so much noise like this juliet undecided
Is she the only one in a relationship

She's all over the guy...she alone knows the reason why

when he knows the level of ur oloshism and still decide to Bleep u..lmao
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by omomummy13: 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
See misyarning

Dude kondo don make her brain dey hibernate.

Rubbish
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by sisisioge: 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
Na you we supposed thank for taking him the way he is...you're too cool for him. Whew, I feat for you darling.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Funkybabee(f): 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
Edakun egbami shey ghana also have differents language called oluwa
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by vicben27(m): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
he should be doing the thanking. beauty n the beast, well they say love is Blind once the cassava is good. shez humble

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family / Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll / Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.