Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend (28931 Views)

Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning / Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital / Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by mustaphasaidu: 7:44am On Nov 18, 2017
dis 1 weak me!
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by STEKENT: 7:46am On Nov 18, 2017
9jakohai:
1.Placenta previa caused the bleeding

2.Can someone explain to me why we Christians are celebrating pregnancies out of wedlock, girls and boys having s'x without marrying, and failure of men to take responsibility.

Sorry....but this is not worthy of thanksgiving. Sin is sin.

(And yes, i sin too. )

Do not judge. Hypocrite is a sin itself
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by lovingyouhun: 7:47am On Nov 18, 2017
Ishilove:
And the man will come begging one day. The boys are a spitting image of their dad, btw

Abeg, na were you see the man picture?
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by PeacenLove2: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2017
9jakohai:

1. Who told you i was a God? Someone is in for a lot of trobule for leaking my secrets......

2.On a more serious note...calling out someone for sinning is not done because of hate, or because of being a judge...which implies that i have the power to send people to Heaven, hell, purgatory,Asgard, Olympus, the fifth level, etc....but to call people to repentance and to draw attention to how destructive sin can be.

3. And you humans left out the part where i called out the boy for sinning too. How sexist.

4. I am not trying to break anyone. I just hope she also repented, and i hope the boy too repented. Because....when we confess our sin...God is faithful, and just to forgive us and cleanse us from unrighteousness....and is willing to be reconcilled to us. Am sure that if madam and her boyfriend confess their sin to God, they will be forgiven...and certainly God will raise them up. He is the God of the second chance.

5,Oi....by your definition of judging....you just judged me by your comment too. So...judge...thanks for making me sinless. Hope it gets me brownie points with Saint Peter!

And you know them well enough to know whether they already repented or not? Btw, the reversed psychology thing ... very narcissistic. You seem like a smart person but you need a little humilty and some level of kindness especially towards strangers. Slowly match on, soldier of the Lord! God is love, my friend. Life is hard enough to have people bashing others. Should people who appear like sinners never catch a break? If only God were to be man!

In other words, it's not your place to declare them sinners when the lady was just trying to praise the good Lord for his grace and mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by MarilynNash(f): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2017
9jakohai:

2.Can someone explain to me why we Christians are celebrating pregnancies out of wedlock, girls and boys having s'x without marrying, and failure of men to take responsibility.

(And yes, i sin too. )
who are you to decide what is worthy or unworthy of thanksgiving? Or you misread your bible where it said we should give thanks in everything? so because she had children out of wedlock she should hide herself and her babies in shame? Nigerians and RELIGION.
Being alive with her babies is a testimony and she has a right to celebrate it!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Johnsown1(m): 9:55am On Nov 18, 2017
the lord is your strength dear

1 Like

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 18, 2017
PeacenLove2:

And you know them well enough to know whether they already repented or not? Btw, the reversed psychology thing ... very narcissistic. You seem like a smart person but you need a little humilty and some level of kindness especially towards strangers. Slowly match on, soldier of the Lord! God is love, my friend. Life is hard enough to have people bashing others. Should people who appear like sinners never catch a break? If only God were to be man!

In other words, it's not your place to declare them sinners when the lady was just trying to praise the good Lord for his grace and mercy.

And by calling me a hypocrite....you just declared me a sinner. grin

Anyways....my point is clear. Bible sez....no intercourse till marriage.

At least i am thankful she kept the babies.
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 18, 2017
MarilynNash:
who are you to decide what is worthy or unworthy of thanksgiving? Or you misread your bible where it said we should give thanks in everything? so because she had children out of wedlock she should hide herself and her babies in shame? Nigerians and RELIGION.
Being alive with her babies is a testimony and she has a right to celebrate it!

And having s;x outside of marriage is a sin.

She and her man must repent...not for eternal shaming...but for forgiveness....then they can move on.

Sorry...but am sure you wont have liked it if your father abandoned you after your mama born you.

I am not condemning the woman...or her man...but her sin of s'x before marriage!

If you no get...smh.
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2017
STEKENT:

Do not judge. Hypocrite is a sin itself

Says someone who has just judged me...so you are a hypocrite too, eh?

What is not in line with scripture must be condemned!

I am not condemning the woman, or her man or her babies..but the sin of fornication. You cannot fornicate...and enter the house of God in thanksgiving without repentance.
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by newsfromwomen: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2017
They're beautiful, while other women are praying and drinking of kind of medicine to be pregnant others misused their opportunity. Another lady lost her unborn baby due to her bad behavior. Check it out: https:///XyYyV6
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by kingbybirth: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2017
9jakohai:

(And yes, i sin too. )

Sin is sin, why not borrow knife and cut off the babies. If you Don't want to celebrate just keep shut and wallow in your misery. Many great people have been born outside wedlock, so your comment is senseless.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by limamintruth: 11:12am On Nov 18, 2017
9jakohai:

I ain't judging....have i sentenced her to jail yet?

Sin is sin.....and calling someone out about it is meant to bring someone to repentance.

(And by the way...the boy/father of the child sinned).

Yes...she had the baby....but having the babies does not change the fact that God wants us to have s'x AFTER WE GET MARRIED...and not before.

I wish the woman and her children well....infact, I don't think that the kids being born out of wedlock makes them bad....but we should not justify sin. We are the light of the world. Yes/....we sin, but we also have the repentance option.

And how are you sure she hasn't repented already to God of the sin she committed

Why discuss or pick on the sin of another when you know very well that you ain't without sin yourself? Judge ye not that you might be judged not, says the scriptures.

My God is a God of mercy & grace. Let's not dwell on the sin of others and ignore the one positive thing that came out of it i.e the beautiful kids. Remember the story of King David and baby Solomon.

Peace!
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by efighter: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Thank God for her life undecided

Some men though

Men should learn to take responsibility for their actions

Any man that isn't capable should zip up...it's not by force to have sex

What was he even thinking when he ejaculated inside her
He abandoned her as if she got herself pregnant

Girls should stop sleeping around. Girls bear the responsibility of sleeping around not guys.
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Bimpe29: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2017
That is God for you, an eternally merciful Lord. God is awesome and loving.
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by vivyXx3(f): 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
RareKind:
and all the time?
the lord is good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Neyoyo(m): 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
If the twins now become stars like P Square in the future, the father will rush quickly and beg to be forgiven citing the devil as the cause.
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by piagetskinner(m): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
thank God the prematures survived the incubation period...I can't even begin to imagine what its like

that being said, ladies/girls should stop allowing men/guys sleep with them to avoid kids out of wedlock and even abortion...

because most of these guys don't really give a hoot and will not be willing to take responsibility since there's nothing tying them down like marriage..
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Essy697: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
I m the Lord of all flesh is dere anything too hard for me to do?#Faithful God.
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
kingbybirth:

Sin is sin, why not borrow knife and cut off the babies. If you Don't want to celebrate just keep shut and wallow in your misery. Many great people have been born outside wedlock, so your comment is senseless.

Wow...a christian talking to me like this.... shocked

All i would say is

1.God rejected Saul from being king of Israel...not Saul the man.

2.Oga judge...you ave judged me as senseless...ok....if your father abandoned you when your mother gave birth to u, would you say it is right.

I believe in the mercy of God....but we must 'not sin so that grace may abound'. It was wrong for the girl and her ex-man to sleep together without getting married. Does not mean the babies are evil tho.
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by laudate: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
TEAMvido:
this babies won't grow up like normal babies ..
all tanks to their so called bitch of a mother .....
Are you normal? What makes her a bitch? Didn't you see the part where it was said that the baby daddy rejected the pregnancy & kids?

1 Like

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by TEAMvido(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
laudate:

Are you normal? What makes her a bitch? Didn't you see the part where it was said that the baby daddy rejected the pregnancy & kids?
lolz of course am very normal ....... and i read it all ...... ..
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
Poor kids, na you fornicate, now they will suffer without a balanced family, hmmm
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by swiitJese(f): 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
RareKind:
and all the time?
God is SO good!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. / Police Officer Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ogun State / 10 Bed Time Habbits Ruining Your Restfull Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.