Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date (1878 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date by Abyolah: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
This list is compiled based on interactions I have had and from friends experience with Nigerian girls. Enjoy

1. Church
This is number one their list. If you are not invited for the regular Sunday service, trust me you will get invited for a mid week programme, fellowship, night vigil or their church harvest and so on

2. Naming Ceremony/Child dedication
Children are gift and blessing from God. Not just girls however some guys are guilty of this too.

3. Wedding
As we all know, girls are always anxious about and looking forward to their wedding day...they dream about it almost everyday. So if a family member, friend or foe of theirs is getting married or hooked, you've got yourself a date.

4. Burial Ceremony
If your girl has a great grandpa or grandma's burial coming up, you will be the first to get an invite. You don't need Ankara or any uniform for access, just call your bae once you get to the venue and leave the rest to her.

5. Graduation Ceremony
If she or her family member is graduating, you will surely get an invite for a date and you are free to invite your friends too

You can add yours too...

cc tosyne2much lalasticlala farano
Re: Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date by pocohantas(f): 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
Places wey them no go spend money?
That's smart...

Some of us are nice, I treat all my boyfriends well cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date by rawpadgin(m): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
pocohantas:
That's smart...

Some of us are nice, I treat[/b] all my boyfriends[/b] well cheesy cheesy
:oI want to believe they are platonic friends shocked
Re: Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date by Airforce1(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nigerian girls are not Romantic

They should be left to fucck themselves

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date by MhizzAJ(f): 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
Some people will come here and say Nigerian girls aren't romantic as if Nigerian men are

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date by RoyalBlak007: 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Some people will come here and say Nigerian girls aren't romantic as if Nigerian men are

♤Are you

♤romantic? shocked

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date by MhizzAJ(f): 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Are you

♤romantic? shocked

I am
Very very
Re: Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date by RoyalBlak007: 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I am Very very
♤ Damn girl! shocked
cheesy
Re: Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date by MhizzAJ(f): 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Damn girl! shocked

cheesy
I really don't like it when people generalise
cheesy
Re: Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date by RoyalBlak007: 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I really don't like it when people generalise
cheesy

♤Like the $uper☆ up

♤there just did uhn? grin
Re: Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date by Macgreat(m): 3:09am On Nov 18, 2017
LOL

NBL ( No Bi Lie)
Re: Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date by Earthquake1: 4:17am On Nov 18, 2017
Child dedication, baptism, hospital.

You'll start spending from your first 'date'
Re: Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date by MhizzAJ(f): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Like the $uper☆ up

♤there just did uhn? grin

Superstar?
Let me laugh cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date by Abyolah: 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
pocohantas:
That's smart...

Some of us are nice, I treat all my boyfriends well cheesy cheesy

shocked shocked....for your church mind abi....
Re: Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
Confused op. Na date u call those tins. Na u go carry dem go beach, cinema or club na
Re: Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date by Abyolah: 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
We are biko..... treat us right first and you will see how more romantic we can be

Re: Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date by Abyolah: 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
We are biko..... treat us right first and you will see how more romantic we can be
MhizzAJ:

(1) (Reply)

Woman Forced To Perform Sexual Acts On A Man And It Was Live-streamed / So Sex Can Improve Memory? / Am I Being Scammed By Love???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.