Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: (2863 Views)

Husband Refuse To Pay Half Of Childbirth Hospital Bills Because He Didn't Use It / Early Pregnancy Signs: Lower Back And Abdominal Pain That Comes And Goes / Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by ugomnaanny: 11:34am On Sep 25, 2018
Buy deep spray , spray it on the affected area, buy diclofenac tablet (hope u don't have ulcer) by anolor(spelling might not be so correct) paracetamol ... the back pain would stop..
Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by Rexnegro(m): 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
jokolo282:

Please I'm having the same issue
Can you tell me what you used to do yours?
go get diclofenac and perilon , meanwhile before then be lying down flat facing up on the floor , mat, rugs , tiles etc . that should help. and go tru the thread from the start to read people comments as well.
Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by beatz5(f): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
Rexnegro:
hi guys,
Doctors, ladies and gentlemen in the house, please I Need You guys help urgently... Please whatever experience, knowledge And advise You Have for me Please drop Them, am grateful in advance as I read Your comments below.
Please the problem is I have observed this back pain that refuse to go, located at my pelvic region at the back, over a Month now, I Could remember it started when I was trying to carry heavy conduit electrical cables on my should, I heard a Crack sound at my waist level that day ...I Have used drugs both native and foreign, still I still feel it, it's obvious especially when I sit for long or a while and am trying to stand to walk I won't stand upright or straight at first Cause the pain won't let me, then I get to stretch or force myself to stand vertical as normal before I can walk....pls guys I Need Your advise, knowledge And experience on how to correct this especially the Doctors in the house.
Please if You Have experience such before, Please what did You use or do to it. Please note that Am active Enough, as I do my daily exercise... thanks and sorry for the long write up. Jah bless y'all
Hy dear have u been to the hospital if yes
u can message me on what'sapp on 08169836958 if no pls do , if there is a crack , it must be a break or dislocation
Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by jokolo282(m): 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
Rexnegro:
go get diclofenac and perilon , meanwhile before then be lying down flat facing up on the floor , mat, rugs , tiles etc . that should help. and go tru the thread from the start to read people comments as well.
OK i already gotten the diclofenac, but yet to get the perilon.
Please tell me after i have finished the sachets, am i to continue get another one or i should stop it? ]
Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by Lawrittanneka68(f): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2018
Rexnegro:
hi guys,
Doctors, ladies and gentlemen in the house, please I Need You guys help urgently... Please whatever experience, knowledge And advise You Have for me Please drop Them, am grateful in advance as I read Your comments below.
Please the problem is I have observed this back pain that refuse to go, located at my pelvic region at the back, over a Month now, I Could remember it started when I was trying to carry heavy conduit electrical cables on my should, I heard a Crack sound at my waist level that day ...I Have used drugs both native and foreign, still I still feel it, it's obvious especially when I sit for long or a while and am trying to stand to walk I won't stand upright or straight at first Cause the pain won't let me, then I get to stretch or force myself to stand vertical as normal before I can walk....pls guys I Need Your advise, knowledge And experience on how to correct this especially the Doctors in the house.
Please if You Have experience such before, Please what did You use or do to it. Please note that Am active Enough, as I do my daily exercise... thanks and sorry for the long write up. Jah bless y'all
Use this product A&R ,if interested whatsap or contact this number: 08038220168

Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by Rexnegro(m): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
jokolo282:

OK i already gotten the diclofenac, but yet to get the perilon.
Please tell me after i have finished the sachets, am i to continue get another one or i should stop it? ]
you should be okay after using both sachet , meanwhile don't forget the lying down flat facing up therapy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Know Whats Wrong With My Boobs / hello / Bleeding Gums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.