Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

4 Hidden Things Things You Never Knew About Women- No 3 Will Shock You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Hidden Things Things You Never Knew About Women- No 3 Will Shock You (2743 Views)

Nigerian Women. No Humour. / Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days / Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Hidden Things Things You Never Knew About Women- No 3 Will Shock You by flickstone(m): 4:14am On Nov 18, 2017
4 hidden things you may not know about women

The nature of women and their way of doing things is unpredictable compared to men. Most women are very difficult to understand when you want to know some certain things about them, that’s why there are more books written about women and their character than those written about men. In this piece of article, I unveiled some basic facts about women of the 21th century,that is why I titled it ”4 hidden things you may not know about women”. The ladies will testify because these facts are true; and the guys, you should know this, so that you will know how to play your games with the ladies.

Below are the four things you must know about women:

They don’t like to be known by their native names:

This is a true fact that the women cannot deny of being guilty. It is rampant among the Igbo girls especially in the universities or higher institutions around south east, you hardly see a girl answer her native name, rather they choose to be called some English names like Cynthia, Ann, Sophia, Nancy and so on. The worst path is that they don’t even know the meaning of such names. Their reason for giving themselves such names is still unknown to me while some said, it is because there native names given to them by their parents are too local to be answered in the public, then they chose to be known by the foreign names they impose on their selves.

Women are jealous lovers:

The ladies are regarded as the jealous gender because they seem to be naturally jealous. A girl, who has a boyfriend that has everything a woman needs in a man, will attract jealousy to other girls around her such as her friends and colleagues. They will even go as far as trying to snatch the guy away from the girl through seduction or any other means. They can also deliberately make troubles with the girl to ensure that they engage in fighting. That’s why you see two ladies fighting over a guy. It is caused by jealousy. A typical example of what I just explained is in this video

They can do the undo, if the one they love breaks their heart:

This is the aspect where the ladies seem to be stronger than the men, although the men are physically stronger than they are. Women are very emotional when it comes to matters of the heart. If you get to play on a lady’s emotion by breaking her heart, I bet you, she will go as far as sacrificing her own happiness and life to make sure you don’t have happiness. She might even take away your life and her own as well in order to end it all. That is women for you. If you doubt, check out this story.

They love good things of life:

Yes, women love good thing of life in the sense that they don’t have anything to do with a poor man. That is why when a man makes his way out in life, different categories of women will flock around him like flies surrounding open faeces in the field. Due to this fact, many of them have met their early grave because of the trap they have fallen into because of the excessive love they have for money and other good things of life.
https://healthlanders.com/4-hidden-things-you-may-not-know-about-women/

1 Like

Re: 4 Hidden Things Things You Never Knew About Women- No 3 Will Shock You by RaaGhu: 4:16am On Nov 18, 2017
How old are you

2 Likes

Re: 4 Hidden Things Things You Never Knew About Women- No 3 Will Shock You by orisa37: 4:29am On Nov 18, 2017
Women are Witches. Number 3 just confirms it.
Re: 4 Hidden Things Things You Never Knew About Women- No 3 Will Shock You by emmie14: 5:26am On Nov 18, 2017
I'll close my account if naira land supervisors are becoming increasingly careless over publication of teenage essays in this forum. These teenagers has no respect basically for women.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Hidden Things Things You Never Knew About Women- No 3 Will Shock You by psalmson001: 5:27am On Nov 18, 2017
I thought everybody knows this?
Re: 4 Hidden Things Things You Never Knew About Women- No 3 Will Shock You by internationalman(m): 5:58am On Nov 18, 2017
Everyone knows these facts about women nau.

And for the record men are even more jealous lovers than women.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Hidden Things Things You Never Knew About Women- No 3 Will Shock You by xendra: 6:06am On Nov 18, 2017
all these children with bad parental upbringing just everywhere on nairaland ....SMH

1 Like

Re: 4 Hidden Things Things You Never Knew About Women- No 3 Will Shock You by GraveMan(m): 6:42am On Nov 18, 2017
You Can Never Know Everything About Women. You Keep Studying Ehm
Re: 4 Hidden Things Things You Never Knew About Women- No 3 Will Shock You by Michelle55: 7:06am On Nov 18, 2017
All these you listed up there ain't news.. it's a well known fact. who wouldn't be jealous when their loved ones is been attracted to someone else? it applies to everyone except you don't have any iota of feelings for your partner.
Re: 4 Hidden Things Things You Never Knew About Women- No 3 Will Shock You by MaryBenn(f): 7:14am On Nov 18, 2017
Go and read for your Jamb

1 Like

Re: 4 Hidden Things Things You Never Knew About Women- No 3 Will Shock You by ReinaFarine: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2017
See small pickin oh?

Have you ever had a woman before?
When people are talking, you sef you open mouth dey talk....

Oya, go wash plate...
Re: 4 Hidden Things Things You Never Knew About Women- No 3 Will Shock You by TEAMvido(m): 10:23am On Nov 18, 2017
this tinz are not hidden ..... care less about how women feel .....
Re: 4 Hidden Things Things You Never Knew About Women- No 3 Will Shock You by TEAMvido(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2017
xendra:
all these children with bad parental upbringing just everywhere on nairaland ....SMH
wassup sandra ....
I know you ...
Re: 4 Hidden Things Things You Never Knew About Women- No 3 Will Shock You by xendra: 10:27am On Nov 18, 2017
TEAMvido:
wassup sandra .... I know you ...
you do?
Re: 4 Hidden Things Things You Never Knew About Women- No 3 Will Shock You by TEAMvido(m): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2017
xendra:
you do?
lolz ......
ma two eyes on you from now on ....
Re: 4 Hidden Things Things You Never Knew About Women- No 3 Will Shock You by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
Everyone Is an expert once it comes to relationships Mata... Odi egwu ooo

(1) (Reply)

Ex BBN Housemate, Eriata Ese, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Sexy Bikini Photos / Why Clems Spa Is The Best For Nuru Massage / God Gave Me Anointed V.a.g.i.n.a, Sleep With Me And Get Healed – Female Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.