Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) (26187 Views)

Spanish Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnap, Uses Ransom Money From Husband To Play Bingo / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / Lady Gets Car As Birthday Gift From Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2017
darlenese:

how does buying a car for a woman translate to not owning any property

na was for u o
don't worry when you join:
>>HAPPYWORLD MEALGATE<<

you'll understand the economics of things much better smiley
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by mayze: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by mayze: 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
Tedassie:

cos he bought a car for her? A liability that only depreciates the moment it's driven out of d car park cheesy .Instead of her to have encouraged him to save for the rainy days or use the money he would have used to buy a car to buy landed property/ies.

Oh and you'll agree with me the reason she posted it on SM isn't outta mere excitement: but to spite her fellow women cheesy

Women upgrade thy thinking

#i'minmyhousecomanbeatme
Just shush please..people like you that can't manage your own face me I face you life will be dishing out advices..who told you that house you see in that picture is not theirs.You never see anything nice in good gestures like this.Safe yourself from mental slavery boy.
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by Cuteamigo1(m): 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
this is a nice gesture, thumbs up to the man and congrats to the lady. some bitter people are already displaying thier poverty mentality here.
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by darlenese(f): 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
Tedassie:
don't worry when you join: >>HAPPYWORLD MEALGATE<<
you'll understand the economics of things much better smiley

Lol
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
mayze:

[sJust shush please..people like you that can't manage your own face me I face you life will be dishing out advices..who told you that house you see in that picture is not theirs.You never see anything nice in good gestures like this.Safe yourself from mental slavery boy[/s].

Boring.

Seems you're broke&hungry. Better join HAPPYWORLD MEALGATE today before frustration kills you! cheesy
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
darlenese:

Lol
No jokes dear,give it a thought today.
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by mayze: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
Tedassie:

Boring.

Seems you're broke&hungry. Better join HAPPYWORLD MEALGATE today before frustration kills you! cheesy

Keep investing in bullshit and don't enjoy your life..we didn't bring anything to this world and we ain't taking anything back..People are enjoying benefits of their hard work u r being sad with your SADWORLDMEALGATE. cheesy
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
good for them
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by rozay12345: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
erico2k2:

your wife answers you full name as man . If you are Jason Plant your wife is officially Mrs Jason Plant.
If i as Mr Jason Plant, in most cases, wives answer Mrs Jason-(Her surname) (Her name)
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by rozay12345: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
darlenese:

which is better ?

1. a car bought in a woman 's name and she has no assess to it.
2. A car bought in a man's name and the woman takes full possession of it .

the truth is , I have seen men buy cars in their wives name ,but these women never gets to drive the cars .

Option 2, you do not have to buy stuffs to give your wife and you are still the one in charge

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
rozay12345:
If i as Mr Jason Plant, in most cases, wives answer Mrs Jason-(Her surname) (Her name)
hiw are both of you introduce in a social setting ie occasion ?
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by stevenity(m): 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
#surprise#
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You dey mind starboy? cheesy grin

He needs to see smellymouthh's likes, he wee shut his yeye mouth nii. He failed to answer my question and decided to talk about likes and boxers, how dem take relate? Na why hin songs no dey ever get sense be this... grin tongue

Cc: Airforce1 angry

You don abuse me finish and I ignored

Like that no dey enough, you come Cc me join.

Na so you dey take find trouble ?
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by Blackhawk01: 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
Airforce1:

You don abuse me finish and I ignored

Like that no dey enough, you come Cc me join.

Na so you dey take find trouble ?

Ask me tongue
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Ask me tongue
Mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo / Marrying Without Any Source Of Income As A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.