Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,234 members, 7,849,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

Goodluck Jonathan: I Had More Support From The South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan: I Had More Support From The South East (347 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad / Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example / Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan: I Had More Support From The South East by naijapeepz(m): 7:34am On Nov 18, 2017
The former president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has disclosed that during his presidency, he received more support from the South-east region compared to the South-south region.

According to the statement, the immediate past president made disclosed this during the grand finale of the campaign for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) flag-bearer for the Anambra gubernatorial election, Oseloka Obaze, which took place in Onitsha.

During the meeting he said: “We must collectively defend democracy in the country because no matter what you are, until you are able to elect your leader peacefully, the international community will not take you as developed society.”

“Where elections are manipulated, there is no election. We use this opportunity to mobilise all Nigerians, especially the people of the state to stand firm for democracy and to do everything to protect democracy.”

He further disclosed that his administration created numerous job opportunities and constructed many projects in the South-east.

Source: JournalNG

http://journalng.com/2017/11/18/goodluck-jonathan-support-south-east/
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I Had More Support From The South East by bayocanny: 7:45am On Nov 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I Had More Support From The South East by princeade86(m): 7:47am On Nov 18, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

EKITI 2018: Fayose Was Right On Olusola — PDP Youth Leader / Why I Joined APC - Ojukwu's Son / Rich Nigerians Targeted Over Tax Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.