Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" (84642 Views)

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? / Two Police Officers Caught Smoking Weed While In Uniform / Man Falls From A Tree While Smoking Weed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 12:30am On Nov 20, 2017
gypsey:
actually na dem divorce me on Infidelity grounds, they said i can't keep it in me trousers grin
luckily dem no dey ask for any maintenance or support but i still make sure say my pikin dem dey okay.
And are you guilty as charged?

Bad boy grin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 12:31am On Nov 20, 2017
gypsey:
it was "sic" like the youths say, full with westerners everything appears cheap there when you exchange £££, from pussi down to booze cool
I like cheap booze grin
Maybe I'll head there this year.
Afi "sic" grin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 20, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooo,na name of place be that or humancheesycheesycheesy
na name of place o! she say e near owerri, ngorkpala! grin i tire o!
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

I like cheap booze grin
Maybe I'll head there this year.
Afi "sic" grin
Trust me! you will not be disappointed. hot sandy beaches, 24 hours booze party, mostly students on holidays. it's like soddom and gomorra, if really soddom and gomorra existed. tongue
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

And are you guilty as charged?

Bad boy grin
just a liqqle! not too much, what can i say? it was a good idea at the time, had too many shots of Jack daniels, i made a mistake i accepted and took the responsibilty like a bloke! tongue
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 12:49am On Nov 20, 2017
gypsey:
just a liqqle! not too much, what can i say? it was a good idea at the time, had too many shots of Jack daniels, i made a mistake i accepted and took the reaposibilty like a bloke! tongue
I like that you owned up. Makes you a better person.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 12:49am On Nov 20, 2017
gypsey:
na name of place o! she say e near owerri, ngorkpala! grin i tire o!

Hahahahahah gringringrin
Nna eh places dey exist shay,anyway abeg I wan go sleep ooo,gringringrin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

I like that you owned up. Makes you a better person.

Atleast they let me see my kids that's one good thing out of it, dem kids are the best thing that happened to me. love dem to pieces!

cheers! for your concern grin love for that too! tongue
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 20, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahah gringringrin
Nna eh places dey exist shay,anyway abeg I wan go sleep ooo,gringringrin
me too! i dey start work 6 am.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 1:05am On Nov 20, 2017
gypsey:
Atleast they let me see my kids that's one good thing out of it, dem kids are the best thing that happened to me. love dem to pieces!

cheers! for your concern grin love for that too! tongue
Aren't you a doll. kiss

Time for bed for me, half six wake up for me so night night.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

Aren't you a doll. kiss

Time for bed for me, half six wake up for me so night night.
take care! grin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by jean198: 5:21am On Nov 20, 2017
the only reason I will condemn weed smoking is on health grounds and also when it is being "abused",a lot of pple use the word abuse wrongly though,nonetheless I won't encourage anyone around me to smoke
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Lalas247(f): 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
iRyan:
Nigeria isn't a native English speaking country but that does not mean that there aren't Nigerians who don't speak the language to native fluency. Such tests are required to separate the weed from the chaff vis a vis knowing those that are fluent and those that are not - it doesn't mean that ur friend's isn't good in the language. Native English speaking countries are US, UK, Australia and New Zealand and Canada.
I get your point ...

But it still hurts sha embarassed
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
gypsey:
me too! i dey start work 6 am.
gringringrin oye isicheesy
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin oye isicheesy
oga! how far?
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
gypsey:
oga! how far?
I jus dey ee,me jus dey cook soup ooogringringrin I dey with one babe ooogringringrin If u need I can freely give u
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
Martin0:

I jus dey ee,me jus dey cook soup ooogringringrin
I dey with one babe ooogringringrin
If u need I can freely give u
Danke! i am fine with babes don't need more. i have only one pen!s grin
Are you cooking dog meat soup? embarassed
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
gypsey:
Danke! i am fine with babes don't need more. i have only one pen!s grin
Are you cooking dog meat soup? embarassed

Hahahahgringringrin

I also ve only one common pen!scheesycheesy

Abeg I nor dey with any babe ooogringringrin

No ooo dog meat soupnaahh
I dey cook Egushi soup with okpoloko,dry fishgringrin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahgringringrin

I also ve only one common pen!scheesycheesy

Abeg I nor dey with any babe ooogringringrin

No ooo dog meat soupnaahh
I dey cook Egushi soup with okpoloko,dry fishgringrin
Dry stock fish eh? chai! you know? that stock fish is like 20 years old. that's why they are dry like wood. grin if you see were they are produced in Norway you go disown your belle.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
gypsey:
Dry stock fish eh? chai! you know? that stock fish is like 20 years old. that's why they are dry like wood. grin if you see were they are produced in Norway you go disown your belle.

cheesycheesycheesy yes ooo
Chisos 20year's how possible can that be

Na wa ooo abeg gist me what the production process like?
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
Martin0:

cheesycheesycheesy yes ooo
Chisos 20year's how possible can that be

Na wa ooo abeg gist me what the production process like?
well... as you can see it's not fresh, the fish was not caught today, so how long do you think it would have taken to dry it as dry as that? 20 years atleast grin
why do think it smells rotten when you cooked it? what you see there is dead rotten fish.

fish are supposed to be steamed and eating almost fresh, but only in nigeria people eat 20 years old dry fish grin grin have you ever heard of Sushi?
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
gypsey:
well... as you can see it's not fresh, the fish was not caught today, so how long do you think it would have taken to dry it as dry as that? 20 years atleast grin
why do think it smells rotten when you cooked it? what you see there is dead rotten fish.

fish are supposed to be steamed and eating almost fresh, but only in nigeria people eat 20 years old dry fish grin grin have you ever heard of Sushi?

Eh eh, na wa ooo so I ve been eating 20year's old fish all ma life,dammm

Fuc©k nigeria

Oh lawd

But wait ooo so have you eaten dry fish

Yeah I remember my teacher told me it a mean's of preservation..and also
sushi began with paddy fields
in Southeast Asia, where fish was fermented
with salt
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
Martin0:

Fuc©k nigeria

Oh lawd

with salt
yes! my mother cook it always and i eat it, i am just trying to explain to you how it was made. grin grin
look! the ingredients in the fish has already been dried out, what you are eating there is just the carcase of the fish carcase means Ozu! as in dead body. have you heard of sushi?
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Martin0:

Fuc©k nigeria

Oh lawd

with salt
Exactly! but, sushi is chinese, Raw uncooked fish the chinese eat it raw with boiled rice, because it is believed that fish are suppped to be eating steamed or raw, not dried
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
gypsey:
yes! my mother cook it always and i eat it, i am just trying to explain to you how it was made. grin grin
look! the ingredients in the fish has already been dried out, what you are eating there is just the carcase of the fish carcase means Ozu! as in dead body. have you heard of sushi?

Oh I seegringringrin if u can eat that why I nor go join?cheesy

Ok I see
Yeah I know abt the fish and I know verywell it ingredient tinz

Ok Amam nur OZU ka ayi ne ligringrin
Yeah I know abt Sushigringrin
Atleast ayi and gi all eat OZUgringrin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
gypsey:
Exactly! but, sushi is chinese, Raw uncooked fish the chinese eat it raw with boiled rice, because it is believed that fish are suppped to be eating steamed or raw, not dried

Oh I see
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by ohem007(m): 12:37am On Mar 07, 2018
Abeg na who get the uncensored pics....

That girl at the front looks familiar....
I just want to check
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by virgintoto(m): 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
[quote author=pcguru1 post=62482592]

YES boss

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by virgintoto(m): 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
Towncrier247:
This photo shared by popular police officer on Instagram, Yomi Sars has gone viral. These are Nigerian girls!

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/say-no-to-drugsnigerian-police-officer-shares-photos-of-girls-smoking-weed

If e gud for brain smoke!! If e no gud for it brain quit make u no go insane.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gun Hidden Inside Bread, Man From ONUIMO LGA, IMO Caught By Security Operative / Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public / My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.