Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" (84629 Views)

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? / Two Police Officers Caught Smoking Weed While In Uniform / Man Falls From A Tree While Smoking Weed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

That man gypsey,hmmm I wonder how he wan take carry garri come for u hahahahahh'Dgringringrin
Chai gypsey is a ma
Inside nylon nah. No be one sack, just one paint bucket will do me for daily soaking. grin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:
I guess that's something you'll have to decide if you are comfortable with. Either ways, I understand, one can't be too careful.
Na woman u be eeegringringrin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

That man gypsey,hmmm I wonder how he wan take carry garri come for u hahahahahh'Dgringringrin
Chai gypsey is a ma
grin grin grin grin Anything for shaybabe i might try tongue
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Inside nylon nah. No be one sack, just one paint bucket will do me for daily soaking. grin

Hahaaah see as u dey talk am haahahaahgringringrin
If only u know why I dey laughgringringrin

Rememeber !
''Mum you embarrassing me''
Maybe this time that word will come to you,ask him when last he did that for even hmmm make I nor talk
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

for this winter na him you wan soak garri? No go end up in A and E oo! grin grin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
come! me I would like a 30 quid fare too abeg! tell me! which airline?

grin grin see o! i carry foodstuff too! when coming back, my mother makes sure of that. so i am not Embarrassed to carry, l carry from Egusi, ogbono, Ogiri down to dry fish!
Nuff respect man. I hate load ehn! My sis told me you can bring snails too, you are allowed 2kilos.Thank me later. cool

Ogbeni, you go fly Ryanair be that. If you want to go places like Dam, Italy, France,mainland Spain, Dublin etc.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Lol @aggressive and divorced. You like load ooo, this wan wey you wan carry their emotional baggage.

Na wa for u ooo,I nor wan marry who can't pure out her anger out on me ooo...
Again divorced atleast I will be sure she's been into marriage before and not untestedgringringrin
I nor come life to come suffer ooo I nor wan suffer for inside marriage,abi u nor want make I dey enjoy marriage like other's even like you self
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
for this winter na him you wan soak garri? No go end up in A and E oo! grin grin
But it's my favourite food nah. Don't worry, I will wash it down after with a hot cuppa. grin

Garri is bae, I swear.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Hahaaah see as u dey talk am haahahaahgringringrin
If only u know why I dey laughgringringrin

Rememeber !
''Mum you embarrassing me''
Maybe this time that word will come to you,ask him when last he did that for even hmmm make I nor talk
I be him sister, leave matter for matthias.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Lol @aggressive and divorced. You like load ooo, this wan wey you wan carry their emotional baggage.
Come oo shay shay,which email u send message to self?

Na this one(martinenui461@gmail.com )
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:
I be him sister, leave matter for matthias.

Hahahahagringrin abeg I nor fit laugh ooo aaaa God u don kill me this nightgringringrin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Na woman u be eeegringringrin
You just dey sabi dat one? tongue
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin Anything for shaybabe i might try tongue

Hahahahgringringrin nor let Nyansh deciev u ooo,remember she nor even get Nyansh ooogringringrin

Na fight she wan con fight me sogringringrin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahagringrin abeg I nor fit laugh ooo aaaa God u don kill me this nightgringringrin
You sef go bring one paint bucket whenever you fall in this side. cool
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Come oo shay shay,which email u send message to self?

Na this one(martinenui461@gmail.com )
Yup. It'll be about a week ago.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u ooo,I nor wan marry who can't pure out her anger out on me ooo...
Again divorced atleast I will be sure she's been into marriage before and not untestedgringringrin
I nor come life to come suffer ooo I nor wan suffer for inside marriage,abi u nor want make I dey enjoy marriage like other's even like you self
Well, each category has its pros and cons. All na understanding.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

You sef go bring one paint bucket whenever you fall in this side. cool

eh u say wetin abeg I nor dey carry garri like gyspey oo,I better use DHL or FedX to send for u ooogringringrin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:
You just dey sabi dat one? tongue
Na wa for u ooo(pinched her side ribs)gringringrin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u ooo(pinched her side ribs)gringringrin
Slaps the back of his head. grin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:
Well, each category has its pros and cons. All na understanding.
Na wa ooo,I don tell u my own,and na chinko girl I like,gringringrin(jokes)
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 11:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

eh u say wetin abeg I nor dey carry garri like gyspey oo,I better use DHL or FedX to send for u ooogringringrin
The cost of that one don exceed the price of the garri. That's why I want oga gypsey to use the extra space in his luggage. As he don buy ticket,anything else na jara.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooo,I don tell u my own,and na chinko girl I like,gringringrin(jokes)
Ee ya, and I no sabi any chinko gals o.
Have you seen it?
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:
Yup. It'll be about a week ago.

Ooooo,I jus dey tired to go search now ooo,gringringrin
I ve about 30messages from friends hmmmm Ok make I go try check.. Why not just give me ur mail eh, Your message fit dey down down ooo
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahgringringrin nor let Nyansh deciev u ooo,remember she nor even get Nyansh ooogringringrin

Na fight she wan con fight me sogringringrin
grin grin grin No wahala!
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin grin No wahala!
Uhmcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Ooooo,I jus dey tired to go search now ooo,gringringrin

I ve about 30messages from friends hmmmm
Ok make I go try check..
Why not just give me ur mail eh,
Your message fit dey down down ooo
. I must see ya face today! angry
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Ee ya, and I no sabi any chinko gals o.
Have you seen it?

grin;gringringrin
Anyway make I dey wait for whom u wan carry come sha,abeg nor carry who dey boring come give me ooo,coz my home can't be a commentary ooo
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

The cost of that one don exceed the price of the garri. That's why I want oga gypsey to use the extra space in his luggage. As he don buy ticket,anything else na jara.
[s]
shaybebaby:

[/s]
shaybebaby:

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Eh eh e good make gypsey do am for u,I nor fit do garri tinz abeg..

Do u know if I will even come to that way,abi u dey assume on ur own
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:
Slaps the back of his head. grin
gringringrin shay shay
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh e good make gypsey do am for u,I nor fit do garri tinz abeg..

Do u know if I will even come to that way,abi u dey assume on ur own
I'm just booking space Incase.. grin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Nuff respect man. I hate load ehn! My sis told me you can bring snails too, you are allowed 2kilos.Thank me later. cool

Ogbeni, you go fly Ryanair be that. If you want to go places like Dam, Italy, France,mainland Spain, Dublin etc.
that kind Airplane wey dey full with drunk Oyibo women wey dey go hen party for spain Abi? grin grin

snail? shocked how una dey take cook snail? embarassed but snail dey dalston market here in Hackney naa! or pekham.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

'I Can’t Walk Properly' - Ondo Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged / Gun Hidden Inside Bread, Man From ONUIMO LGA, IMO Caught By Security Operative / Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.