Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men (53631 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by RapportNaija(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
ajokebelle:
Once I start reading a news like this, I already know that its p.m express.
Sometimes, I even conclude that you guys make up stories.

No, this is grassroots news, as you can see, many of these Revelations comes from the court.

What do you people ever believe? That only Jesus Christ is the Son of God, right?
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
DaDevin:
The evil that men do!
Shall follow them.
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by Gentlevin: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
ajokebelle:
True talk jare....pm express will never drop related pictures or evidences, always framing stupid stories about imaginary love and relationship issues......
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
IYANGBALI:
and one girls
Lol!
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by Sunkyphil(m): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
AWON ALAYE BAJE
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by ashjay001(m): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
DaDevin:
The evil that men do!

Doesnt die! It chills, then comes out of d shadows to winchu them latergringringrin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by Exponental(m): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
Some so called "underage" are more experienced than their mothers....though sleeping with them is bad sha!
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by ashjay001(m): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
Gentlevin:
True talk jare....pm express will never drop related pictures or evidences, always framing stupid stories about imaginary love and relationship issues......
afoltundeseun:
their news is always awkward. Am sure they make up some just like nollywood

@ajokebelle

What u'll havent realised is; their pressmen go to all d available magistrate n family courts in lagos! They report d most exciting ones, those that will attract gbeborun like usgringrin

If u've noticed, the story always ends with being remanded in prison or granted bail! They should probably start taking pics, but with nigerian citizens over zealousness, d court may drive dem out or d defendants might even attack them!

They can use body cameras shatongue

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by Notmyproblem: 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
I am beginning to doubt the veracity of PM news all their news on issues like this are usually suspects with Igbo sounding names.

I may be wrong but PM Express is beginning to sound like media propangada to me. I guess I am not the only one that noticed this about PM Express news.
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks PM Express cooks up stories? No pictures, strange stories that most reputable papers wont bother reporting...
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by Leez(m): 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
twilliamx:
The three suspects, Ignatius Obasi, 43, James Emezulu, 32 and 30-year old Kelechi Nwanochie . All from the developing side of town..
read story una no go gree
dm no do afonja style
dm entice d mama with gifts na underage cause arrest ni
smh ndi afonja
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by chinedu234(m): 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
So what happened to the sharia lord Yerima when he married a girl he claimed was 13 years? Where was the Nigerian police?
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
Spylord48:
I only came to check the name of the reporter and I am not surprised.Who else if not the bearer of weird news,The only reporter that report about family issues, igando customary court activities and wife panel beating the husband.
Who else if not CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

Cyriacus is not performing...he needs to give update about the incident at Ogba....close to WAEC undecided
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by obatoro: 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
DaDevin:
The evil that men do!
lives after 9 months
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by Itzurboi(m): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
Our patriotic brodas, always reppin.... In falz voice- weldone sirz
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by movid(m): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
ajokebelle:
Ajoki baby watsupin?
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by oyoofong(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
na woa
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by ajokebelle(f): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
movid:
Ajoki baby watsupin?

I'm good you?
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by mechanics(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
DaDevin:
The evil that men do!
will live after them.
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by mechanics(m): 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
shortgun:
Men have suffered.
how?
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by mechanics(m): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
Good for them, the girl in question is still very young.
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by armadeo(m): 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
I find it interesting that the law says any intercourse with a person under the age of 18 is statutory rape yet was silent when one senator married a 13 year old Egyptian girl.

We are all insane in this country.
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by twilliamx(m): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
Leez:

dm no do afonja style
smh ndi afonja

Well read. Culprits identified, origin identified, flatness recognized. So what else is their to read.
Ndi anofia...

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by 9jaBloke: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
Rape should not be a bailable offence.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by Leez(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
twilliamx:

Well read. Culprits identified, origin identified, flatness recognized. So what else is their to read.
Ndi anofia...

Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by xendra: 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
Samsimple:
Na one nairalander go still marry that teenager.. This news is
and one/all of those men might be nairalanders. with insane people like you everywhere on this forum
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by ubunja(m): 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
spongeisback:
Dear Nigerian women, we've a lot to do. We're awfully quiet and complicit. When your husband rapes a child it's her fault. You forgive your husband and throw her out just because you don't want to break your home. Remember a man that can rape a 15 years old child can also rape his own child.
Stop victim blaming. Majority of Nigerian females are victim of sexual abuse. Sexual assault isn't normal. Speak out! We're the voice of the future! Don't reprise a female when she reports sexual assault. Hear her out, report to the appropriate authorities and help her HEAL.
if she is reporting coz she knows it was wrong why did she take part in it 3 times already??

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by ubunja(m): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
whats worse sex with her @ 15 ?
or killing her before she is born?
WHY CANT WOMEN CONDEMN ABORTION LIKE THEY CONDEM STATUTORY RAPE
thats the real reason men dont care about things that happen to women.how can u feel pity for a gender that knows no pity and will claim its their right to murder an unborn baby
its a joke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by patosky3310(m): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
spongeisback:
Dear Nigerian women, we've a lot to do. We're awfully quiet and complicit. When your husband rapes a child it's her fault. You forgive your husband and throw her out just because you don't want to break your home. Remember a man that can rape a 15 years old child can also rape his own child.
Stop victim blaming. Majority of Nigerian females are victim of sexual abuse. Sexual assault isn't normal. Speak out! We're the voice of the future! Don't reprise a female when she reports sexual assault. Hear her out, report to the appropriate authorities and help her HEAL.

Justice is being served as appropriate. The victim is not being attacked according to the news.
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by cococandy(f): 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
twilliamx:

Ndi anofia...
Leez:

dm no do afonja style
smh ndi afonja
y’all quit sitting around making tribalistic jokes when all the young girls all over Nigeria are being mentally damaged through abuse on daily basis. You mor0ns this it’s funny.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant / Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. / Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.