Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men (53625 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by mfm04622: 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
Spylord48:
I only came to check the name of the reporter and I am not surprised.Who else if not the bearer of weird news,The only reporter that report about family issues, igando customary court activities and wife panel beating the husband.
Who else if not CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

The man is doing his work well
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by Godsonkemz(m): 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
This is a case of witch-hunt, though they may have committed the offense but it was consensual. This is not a rape. How could they have known she's below 18 when in our contemporary society girls now look older than their age. This little girl's mission is to destroy marriages. Probably she might've seduced these men.
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by ashala(m): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
Islie:

http://pmexpressng.com/shared-husbands-girl15-tells-neighbours-wives/

Oh boy see ooooo. Choi. The girl na reach Winch I swear
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by twilliamx(m): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
cococandy:
y’all quit sitting around making tribalistic jokes when all the young girls all over Nigeria are being mentally damaged through abuse on daily basis. You mor0ns this it’s funny.

Wanted to insult you, I checked your profile pic and became speechless. Odi sexy. Just to state for the record. I abhor abuse in any form.
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by ipobbigot7: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
Just see their names, Igbos and raping.
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by hokafor(m): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
Waste of time. More money to the pockets of magistrate and police case closed
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by Ishilove: 5:12am On Nov 19, 2017
I'm curious though. Having sex with a minor is statutory rape, but of what do we call two minors having sex? Are they liable to be charged for anything?
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by cchiagom(f): 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
DaDevin:
The evil that men do!
live after themoooo
Re: I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men by dj5naira(m): 10:45am On Nov 12, 2022
ubunja:
whats worse sex with her @ 15 ?
or killing her before she is born?
WHY CANT WOMEN CONDEMN ABORTION LIKE THEY CONDEM STATUTORY RAPE
thats the real reason men dont care about things that happen to women.how can u feel pity for a gender that knows no pity and will claim its their right to murder an unborn baby
its a joke

Just WOWS!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant / 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS / Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.