Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them (48055 Views)

Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends / Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by mathew247: 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
Abeg whoever sang that song dem say na Peter sing should just quit music...the vocals wack eh. And whoever tell Paul say DAT him songs na hit dey mad...na only people like Uchman dey like am.
The truth is...Psquare no know wetin dem go sing again. Dem don dey fade come use drama put for our mind.
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by dview001(m): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Threebear:

Us?
You and who?
A mad man thinks everyone else mad.
u see why I called u daft?.. so u don't know that this is a public forum? wasted sperm
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by Shakushaku1(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
dview001:
shut that maggot infested latrine u call a mouth... U should be more worried about your destiny tied up with one girl's used menstrual pad and thrown into the river

U are too dry, abeg wey the Vaseline crew
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by Threebear(m): 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
dview001:
u see why I called u daft?.. so u don't know that this is a public forum? wasted sperm
But the perception was solely yours.
No other person said it with you, so using us was wrong, which means you are the one who is clearly daft and truly your father wasted his sperm, bringing an inanimate object like you to life. grin
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by ademi87(m): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
SolidGenius:
You mean the one trapped by a slacked old yeroba pu.ssy. One happy thing is that even after their reunion, Lola now knows who's boss. She be just second hand bride. We don't regard her type in Igbo land.

Spits
lolz u pple can be so judgemental ehn, u have never even met any of them before..... U need to change ur orientation nd let your hair's down biko
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by fortunechy(m): 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
wetin concern me

Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by Halexgos3(m): 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
People are not supposed to take it personal.
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by dview001(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
Threebear:

But the perception was solely yours.
No other person said it with you, so using us was wrong, which means you are the one who is clearly daft and truly your father wasted his sperm, bringing an inanimate object like you to life. grin
LOL... U just want to feel good keep it up .. I bet u if there was anything like condom back in d days your father woulda opted for it instead of to bring a useless zombie to life... I'm sure now he's regretting why he didn't masturbate instead
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by dview001(m): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
Shakushaku1:

U are too dry, abeg wey the Vaseline crew
you are too wet like a fingered pussy... Abeg where's d towel?
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by Threebear(m): 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
dview001:
LOL... U just want to feel good keep it up .. I bet u if there was anything like condom back in d days your father woulda opted for it instead of to bring a useless zombie to life... I'm sure now he's regretting why he didn't masturbate instead
Same way your English teacher is regretting tutoring you all those while.
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by MENTORCH(m): 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
Afriifa:
the only Big brother that envies the success of his younger ones

How do you know he is envious, he is also very successful. How could he have been envious when the richer they got back then the richer he got too.
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by cybriz82(m): 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
Larrey:
Some fans just like to be creating confusion, enemity, problems for celebs

see one of them above you,,, lolz
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by ayaside(m): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
Rokia2:
Jude is the type of big brother no one should wish for.

He need to cleans his heart. He seems to be the type that hold on to trivial things against his siblings. And big brothers/sisters should take the place of a parents. Be more humble more generous, clean heart unconditional love and more forgiving towards their younger siblings.

Because they are the one that usually keep the family together when the parents are no more.
I hope you understand what it means to be an elder brother.He has been their manager for years.He has nothing against them but no elder brother will want his younger one to make him look like the devil outside.I like Jude.He knows more and won't sing it out cos he knows better.Ask why Paul still shows him respect and Peter too.
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by SimplyFabulous: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
Rokia2:
Jude is the type of big brother no one should wish for.

He need to cleans his heart. He seems to be the type that hold on to trivial things against his siblings. And big brothers/sisters should take the place of a parents. Be more humble more generous, clean heart unconditional love and more forgiving towards their younger siblings.

Because they are the one that usually keep the family together when the parents are no more.

Wow... Now you will become the worst kind of big sister anyone would ever wish for if you cant tell us exactly what is the problem between these brothers and you just came to spill out your own opinion like this by insulting the guy.
A very clueless big sister who runs her mouth in public would be the worst thing i will ever wish for.
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by lyntiffany(f): 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's nothing there; Jude is being real.
He ain't cool with Peter but he is down with Paul.
Unfortunately Peter is a twin.

This is a very clever way of passing a message in a message.

Happy birthday Paul Okoye.
Peter should drive away Lola if we must reckon with him.
your silly you know that .I wish same to your sister . I wonder why you should be parading around posting nonsesnse about Lola.We know she is Yoruba by tribe ehn! So what? Do you have to punish her for coming from a tribe I presume you detest so much?
Lola is Peter's choice and she is staying.

NB Ego Boyo ( Namani ) married a yoruba man but you hardly see the yorubas calling her out unnecessarily. Pls my Igbo brothers and sisters that are against this union because of tribe should stop. Onweghi onye ma ebe o ga anu di ma obu nwunye. Ifunanya amaghi tribe (genuine love knows no language.) Theirs is Love without Language pls leave them like that.
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by lyntiffany(f): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
wickedworld:

Igbo's are full of hared, is in their blood. Checjk every where among maket women. Office, church, compound, even in their own state. Thinking they are the best in their head but they want to belove by other and want best treatmemt in other ppl state yet they can't stay intheir own state to succed when thy even hate each other
Stop generalizing don't bring a whole tribe in your misunderstanding. That his displaying his foolishness doesn't mean that we all agree in his madness
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by Homeboiy: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
AuroraB:
I tell you
O wu oki aruruala angry

Ke ka imere?
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by AuroraB(f): 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
Homeboiy:

Ke ka imere?
Adi'm nnoo mma. Onwe gi kwanu smiley ?
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by lyntiffany(f): 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
SolidGenius:
You mean the one trapped by a slacked old yeroba pu.ssy. One happy thing is that even after their reunion, Lola now knows who's boss. She be just second hand bride. We don't regard her type in Igbo land.

Spits
people like you are the reason Igbos are portrayed in bad light. Must you showcase your foolishness and mumurity in a faceless forum. The lady you referred to as old is someone's wife, mother and sister. If your sisters are beign scorned like that am sure you will fight back. Na peter choose the "old" wife not you. Go and hang yourself.
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by Homeboiy: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
AuroraB:
Adi'm nnoo mma. Onwe gi kwanu smiley ?

Oyi Ji mu aka oo

Mmiri na ezo kamgbe
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by Godsonkemz(m): 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
Naija fans are Cyber bullies
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by AuroraB(f): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
Homeboiy:

Oyi Ji mu aka oo

Mmiri na ezo kamgbe
Olee mpaghara ebe o bu?
Mmiri vuru avu mpaghara ebe'm
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by Homeboiy: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
AuroraB:
Olee mpaghara ebe o bu?
Mmiri vuru avu mpaghara ebe'm

Anom na Benin city

Mmiri ekweghi anyi Mara ihe anti n'eme oo

Ebe ka gi nwa no?
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by AuroraB(f): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
Homeboiy:

Anom na Benin city

Mmiri ekweghi anyi Mara ihe anti n'eme oo

Ebe ka gi nwa no?
Odimma.
Ano'm Lagos smiley
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by Homeboiy: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
AuroraB:
Odimma.
Ano'm Lagos smiley

Odi nma

IGA abia ubochi egwumegwu ndi nairaland ga enwe?
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by AuroraB(f): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
Homeboiy:

Odi nma

IGA abia ubochi egwumegwu ndi nairaland ga enwe?
Amaghi'm yet
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by Homeboiy: 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
AuroraB:
Amaghi'm yet

Oga adikwa m mma ihu GI ebe ahu wink
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by SolidGenius(m): 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
lyntiffany:
people like you are the reason Igbos are portrayed in bad light. Must you showcase your foolishness and mumurity in a faceless forum. The lady you referred to as old is someone's wife, mother and sister. If your sisters are beign scorned like that am sure you will fight back. Na peter choose the "old" wife not you. Go and hang yourself.
Abeg swerve miss white knight. It takes another lady with a charred labia to come to anothers aid.

Who care how the Igbos are perceived... Na una type dey always finish last for life. If I knew you anywhere, I for done spanked that your dry ass.

SMH
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by SonOfmercy007: 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
SolidGenius:

Spits
Carry that your useless spit and put it on your head.Bloody tribalist,Onye Iberibe
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by dview001(m): 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
Threebear:

Same way your English teacher is regretting tutoring you all those while.
stale!.. try something else.... I'm waiting
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by Threebear(m): 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
dview001:
stale!.. try something else.... I'm waiting
Kiss me
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them by dview001(m): 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
Threebear:

Kiss me
it is finished!.. I thought I've been quoting a normal human being neva knew you're a stinky gay nigga... now fvck off my mentions and try locating bobrisky.. I repeat fvck off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) / "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin / Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.