Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) (3749 Views)

I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos / Amaechi Looking Angry Over Low Turn Out In Osun - Oche Joseph Otorkpa (Photos) / #EndSARS Rally Marred By Low Turn Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
honestly we're on ground the election was boycotted at least 70% boycott.

to those shouting ipob blah blah blah
Ipob never said that there will be no election but rather they campaign for election boycott which i think was successful
so illiterates know the difference
sit back as i update you cool

Nebuzaradan

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
take note of the the names

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
grin

more coming

Honestly it was successful we full ground here

guys na ala mmanya here

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
mens na eti nkwu here

cc

all ewedu eating scumbags

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
only gullibles will think ipob is not igbo, me with my ofe egusi, went all around the market but can't buy uziza or utazi for nsala soup so I end up with eguisi soup

8 Likes

Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
obi adiro guys mma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by MENZPRIDE(m): 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
@ the end of the day, RESULT will be announced, a WINNER will be declared and sworn-in. And who's better-off

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
JUSTICE4Nigeria:
only gullibles will think ipob is not igbo
honestly i laugh at them

Ipob is More grass root than any political party in the east

Enugu experienced low turn out they said its because pdp rigged
now Anambra i wonder the excuse.

let them rig themselves in the highest rigger should win
we're tired of repeating the same thing and be expecting different results
Ipob is igbo and Igbo is ipob

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
MENZPRIDE:
@ the end of the day, RESULT will be announced, a WINNER will be declared and sworn-in. And who's better-off
you don't get it bro we didn't say a winner won't be announced
but we're tired of repeating the same thing and be expecting different results
is that not insanity?

7 Likes

Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by kingxsamz(m): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
And the miscreants will start crying when their newly elected governor starts building statues for Shekau...grin grin grin...
If u like no vote..is it me ur doing? No..ur doing yourself.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
the inec must be bored by now

cc
Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by laudate: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
honestly we're on ground the election was boycotted at least 70% boycott.

to those shouting ipob blah blah blah
Ipob never said that there will be no election but rather they campaign for election boycott which i think was successful
so illiterates know the difference
sit back as i update you cool

Nebuzaradan
If you like boycott it 80%. Among the 20% to 30% votes that are cast, a winner would still emerge and a governor would be sworn in. undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by Nwodosis(m): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
I will comment later
Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by MENZPRIDE(m): 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
is that not insanity?

so what are the expected outcomes, this time??
Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
laudate:

If you like boycott it 80%. Among the 20% to 30% votes that are cast, a winner would still emerge and a governor would be sworn in. undecided
yes we know
we just sent a message
we're no longer interested in repeating the same thing and be expecting different results

restructuring or secession period

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
MENZPRIDE:

so what are the expected outcomes, this time??
nothing just a civil disobedience cool

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by laudate: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
is that not insanity?
Nebuzaradan:
yes we know
we just sent a message
we're no longer interested in repeating the same thing and be expecting different results

restructuring or secession period
And how will the insanity change if you sit at home and do not go out and vote for the right candidate? Didn't the fortunes of Akwa Ibom change, when they voted Akpabio into power as governor? Can't you still see the legacy he left behind in that place?

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
[s]
kingxsamz:
And the miscreants will start crying when their newly elected governor starts building statues for Shekau...grin grin grin...
If u like no vote..is it me ur doing? No..ur doing yourself.
[/s]
ok i hear you
miscreants don't vote cool

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
laudate:

And how will the insanity change if you sit at home and do not go out and vote for the right candidate? Didn't the fortunes of Akwa Ibom change, when they voted Akpabio into power as governor? Can't you still see the legacy he left behind in that place?
does that change the life of an average Akwa ibom man even at 13% oil derivation?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by Amarabae(f): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
laudate:

Atleast they proved that they are not interested in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by plessis: 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
You dey use igbo people play?.....

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by laudate: 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
does that change the life of an average Akwa ibom man even at 13% oil derivation?
Go and ask them what their lives were like before Akpabio came in, and what it was like when he was there. He changed the trend of Akwa Ibomites being seen as houseboys or house girls. He improved their infrastructure, built an airport, stadium etc. If the people had folded their arms and sat at home instead of going out to vote him into power, would those projects have seen the light of day?

Your people enjoy complaining, blaming others for their woes and offering lamentations. That is why they have chosen the option to sit at home. sad

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by laudate: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
Amarabae:

Na their headache be dat one. The day any Anambra person comes online to complain about the state governor, na yeye we go take am do. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by gidgiddy: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ofe Nsala 4 life!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by Yyeske(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
See IPOB miscreants already shifting goal post, from no vote in Anambra, they switched to vote and die.
Today election is almost done, they are now consoling themselves that there was low turn up of people when the internet is already flooded with pictures and videos of people voting on long queues for that matter.
Una case tire me.
Ndi Anambra had finally shamed them as I predicted and today is their burial.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by whitebeard(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
At the end someone will still win..!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by Yyeske(m): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
Amarabae:

Who proved what, is it those the whole world is seeing standing in queues all the state or you believed your comrade displaying pictures taken earlier in the morning?
Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by laudate: 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
See IPOB miscreants already shifting goal post, from no vote in Anambra, they switched to vote and die.
Today election is almost done, they are now consoling themselves that there was low turn up of people when the internet is already flooded with pictures and videos of people voting on long queues for that matter.
Una case tire me.
Ndi Anambra had finally shamed them as I predicted and today is their burial.
Hehehehe.... You wan make dem cry today? wink Am waiting for any IPOB member that will complain about the incoming Anambra governor on this board. The kind pepper we go show am, no be small. cheesy
Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by Saaruman(m): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
A big Congrats to our brothers and sisters in Anambra for a very successful boycott of zoo elections. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by Yyeske(m): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
laudate:

Hehehehe.... You wan make dem cry today? wink Am waiting for any IPOB member that will complain about the incoming Anambra governor on this board. The kind pepper we go show am, no be small. cheesy
We must slam those IPOB miscreants' head on nairaland from now on, they've been shamed as usual.
Remember their mouths....
Enugu State LGA election will not hold, it did.
Buhari will see bloodshed if he visits Igboland, the guyman came and left them in shame.
Anambra people will listen to IPOB and will not vote, they went as far as threatening with death, what happened finally....
Shame, shame and more shame for IPOB miscreants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by mgbadike81: 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
God bless Biafra, the land of the rising sun.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Election: Massive Low Turn Out Ever Recored In Poling Units (pics) by Yyeske(m): 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
Saaruman:
A big Congrats to our brothers and sisters in Anambra for a very successful boycott of zoo elections. cheesy
I know how painful it is for you that the turn out of voters was huge, continue consoling yourself, not a crime there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

CONFESSION: How We Enslaved Nigeria - Lord Macaulay / Ugwuanyi Host Chimaroke Nnamani Son As He Is Posted As Corper 2 Enugu(pics / Ojukwu Addressing Students Of The University Of Biafra In 1967(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.