Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Patience Ozorkwor's Daughter Marries Marries Next Week - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozorkwor's Daughter Marries Marries Next Week (1248 Views)

Governor Okowa's Daughter Marries (photos) / Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding / Who Rock It Best At The 2012 Ghana Movie Awards - Patience Ozorkwor,nadia Buari, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Ozorkwor's Daughter Marries Marries Next Week by mamagee3(f): 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2010
Mad Rush For Aso Ebi, As Patience Ozorkwor’s Daughter Marries Next Week
PM News

Several hundreds of friends and well wishers are said to have bought the Ankara attire (Aso Ebi), for the wedding of Chioma Ozorkwor, the daughter of popular actress, Patience Ozorkwor, which will be held next weekend.

Though the Aso Ebi and headgear go for N16,000, NollywoodReel gathered that there has been a mad rush for ithem, to the extent that those in charge have ordered for fresh supplies from the textile company.

Colleagues of Mama G, as Patience Ozorkwor is fondly called, are said to have bought the Aso Ebi in groups, while other friends and fans of the actress have equally caught the bug.

NollywoodReel gathered that the traditional marriage will take place on Friday next week at the late Engineer Edmond Ozorkwor’s compound in Enugu State, while the church wedding and reception will be held the next day at the Domino City Church, off Emene Road and Blue Island Hotel, Enugu respectively.

Speaking with NollywoodReel on phone recently, the highly elated Mama G said she can’t wait to witness the event, which she further described as one of the best things to have happened in her life.

“Of course, I’m very happy. The joy of every mother is to witness a day like that and I can’t wait to witness it. I thank God for taking me this far because it is not by my power,” she stated.

http://www.naijarules.com/vb/movie-tv-stars/36796-patience-ozorkwor-s-daughter-marries-next-week.html
Re: Patience Ozorkwor's Daughter Marries Marries Next Week by meggy11: 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2010
i thiught she has only male children?
Re: Patience Ozorkwor's Daughter Marries Marries Next Week by kasimangel: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2010
Wishin dem all d bst.
Re: Patience Ozorkwor's Daughter Marries Marries Next Week by ikamefa(f): 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2010
did i just read ankara? undecided #16,000 naira? shocked

na gold threads dem go take sew am? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Ozorkwor's Daughter Marries Marries Next Week by busybody20: 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2010
Mama Gee
grin
Congrats on your daugthers wedding jare! grin (Patience na mama gee too, right)

ikamefa:

did i just read ankara? undecided #16,000 naira? shocked

na gold threads dem go take sew am? grin grin grin grin grin

You never see Aso Ebi of N25,000?
Re: Patience Ozorkwor's Daughter Marries Marries Next Week by nellaluv(f): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2010
you neva see aso-ebi of N60,000-N100,000, naija4lyfe. Thumbs-up for Mamagee, she tried, her aso-ebi is fairly cheap,considering her celebrity status,lol.
Re: Patience Ozorkwor's Daughter Marries Marries Next Week by ikamefa(f): 5:03am On Mar 25, 2010
aso ebi for 60 000 to 100 000 naira? hahahhhahhhahahaa

una do well after wearing for only that one day ,i hope it goes into a museum or something "  grin"

why waste all that money on a one day uniform?  undecided

its not as if the material is custom made for only one person, others are going to wear it nor be so? yeye!

(1) (Reply)

Riz Nwosu And Pitbull Collaborate On 'dance With Me'+the Artwork / Mo’hits Star, D’prince Acquires New Range Rover / Lindsay Lohan Woos Chris Brown Out On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.