Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap (4180 Views)

How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye / Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online / PHOTO: Which Nollywood Star Is The Most Funniest Among This Four Actors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by mamagee3(f): 12:15am On Mar 24, 2010
I actually stole this from the other blogging Nigerian site, grin

So, which Nollywood star would you like to slap?

I would like to slap Jim Iyke for being such a fake.
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by Riverman2: 1:23am On Mar 24, 2010
mamgee - this is quite violent, lol

but i wanna SLAP yoruba actresses for being to RAULZZZ grin
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by shotster50(m): 2:20am On Mar 24, 2010
It would definitely be Jim Iyke and Hanks Anuku.
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by peacettw: 2:26am On Mar 24, 2010
Emeka ike
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 24, 2010
I'll tear mama gee cheeks apart! She's just too annoying.
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by 77ken: 11:45am On Mar 24, 2010
A go slap crase enter jim iyke head.
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by yme1(f): 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2010
whats the beefing with jim for nah shocked
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by Nezed(f): 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2010
@Jim Iyke? That is a fantastic actor why slap him?

Hanks Anuku is damn annoying! He deserves two slaps and one knock for the road.
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by atilla(m): 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2010
no try am o with Jim iyke , d guy go remove him shirt beat u.

ill choose someone else like eeeeerm Kenny ogunbe
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 25, 2010
Tony Umez for being a mumudu in all his movies, and of course that distracting mole on his face.
Hanks for being an actor(I can't stand his nonsensetical accent)
Omotola Jalade for wearing all those disastrous wigs in her movies
The Hair stylist responsible for Omotola's disastrous wigs
The Writer that wrote Shakira part 3
Tonto Dikeh for thinking shouting is acting
Ini Edo for her one style act
Rita Dominic for smoking too much yet not paying attention to her black gum that she flashes alot in the name of being sexy.
The whole crew responsible for that rubbish movie called 'Naked Weapon"
Cossy Orjiakor(whateverherlastnameis) for being Cossy.
Benedict Johnson, I just want to slap him away from Nollywood.
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by Nobody: 4:34am On Mar 25, 2010
95% of Nollywood actors
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by Jroy(m): 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2010
want to slap van vicker back to ghana.May be golly wood
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by azeeza(f): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2010
Mr ibu,for those foolish and silly roles he play.
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by Nakele(f): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2010
I have always wanted to HIT Emeka Ike for her lack of acting skills, the dude sucks big time,

I also want to slap Madjit Michael for getting married so soon,,,,,,,,,,, he should have married Gene maaan

D'Banj for dating queen Gene.

All the ghanains costumiers for most of the time dressing Jackie so baddly.

Yvonne Nelson for dating Jim Iyke, ha should be dating John Dumelo.

Pete Edochie for his unhygenic bears.

Steph Okereke's ex husband for hurting Steph.

Nigerian actresses for going to bed with heavy make-ups on their faces
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by tomidayspring: 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2010
grin grin grin

Here is my slap request!

I will like to slap

1. Ashionye- for struggling to be a musician and an actress but never making any serious mark plus her fake American/naija accent!

2. Mercy Johnson- for not being able to package her back and frontier properly(awkward dress sense).

3. Jim Iyke- For always speaking English as if he is going to throw up,,, cheesy cheesy cheesy.

4. Hans Anuku- For always acting like a bully.

5. Eucharia Anunobi- For her scary make ups and not working on her weight (she used to be hotter than this).

6. Mama Gee- Always acting like area boy, and cant keep her mouth shut for 1 second.

7. Genevieve- She could have done better than opening her laps to D Banj.

8. Ini Edo- For a comical wedding gown that looks more like maternity gown.
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by Cyberfreak(f): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2010
Mama gee, why are you starting a thread on a topic that is already on Nairaland? You should have just resurrected the other one instead of starting a new one. Isn't the attention you have gathered so far enough for you, you jobless cyborg?
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by Cyberfreak(f): 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2010
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2010
I dont bliv jim iyke is fake.d fake dude il luv 2 slap is emeka ike.
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by nellaluv(f): 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2010
Aki and pawpaw so very annoying angry angry angry babasuwe for being. . . well stupid angry and wannabe babasuwe's out there angry and mercy johnson for been over-dramatic lipsrsealed
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by ajah1(f): 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2010
I'd first slap Aki n Paw paw, their movies annoy me dis days, Ini edo, Genevieve for dating D'banj n Tonto Dike 4 too much makeups. She's beautiful n doesnt need all d makeup i see.
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by omar22(m): 11:50am On Mar 29, 2010
Genny with all pleasure!!!

In the presence of all of her ARISTO's

I would like see Atiku's face when sound the slapper!!!
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by powerpuff: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2010
tony umez and emeka ike with all pleasure, undecided, they are so annoying
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by googles: 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2010
Emeka Ike

Emeka Enyiocha

Muna Watever

Hanks anuku

Uche Ogbodo

Benita Nzeribe

Nkiru Sylvanus
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by meggieblac: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2010
Aki & pawpaw
Jim iyke
Emeka Eniocha
ALL ghanian actors & actresses
Mr ibu
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by nomless: 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2010
Mike Ezuronye(whateva his surname is)
Tony Umez alwaz confused
Emeka Ike alwaz feelin too fine, young n sexy
Hanks Anuku doesnt make sense
Ernest Asuzu biggest tout of all tymz
Nkiru Sylvanus alwaz rollin her eyez in an annoyin way
Emeka Enyiocha
i ll definately come back wit more names
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by berre(f): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2010
@ jellybean well said! I totally, completely agree with u, wittly too!
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2011
Jim Iyke and Emeka Ike. Not only slap sef, I'd love to horse-whip them and frog-jump them from Ojuelegba to Obalende. Fake, empty-headed, insufferable bumpkins.
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by johnjoel(m): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2011
tony umeze he too mumu
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by hackney(m): 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2011
I want to hammer emeka ike a head-rolling slap for all his nonsense.
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by violent(m): 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2011
Riverman2:

mamgee - this is quite violent, lol

but i wanna SLAP yoruba actresses for being to RAULZZZ grin

erhm, someone called me?
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by saridonp2: 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2011
@Mamagee,You are a certified gang***.The guy is really fake as you said but Nigerian girls love him especially the Nigerian prostitutes in Europe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ostenatious Lifestyle Of Chelsea Owner, Roman Abramovich (pictures) / Pregnant Alicia Keys Poses Nud€ With Peace Sign (EXCLUSIVE PHOTO) / Rabilu Musa Aka Dan Ibro Of Hausa Movies Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.