Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

What's Your Own Definition Of Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Own Definition Of Cheating? (617 Views)

Give Your Own Definition Or Description Of Rape That Can Be Acceptable. / What's Your Own Definition Of Love. / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Own Definition Of Cheating? by HealthProMag(m): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hello y'all I'd like to know from different point of views
what's your own definition of cheating in a relationship.
Re: What's Your Own Definition Of Cheating? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Cheating to everyone is when you’ve sex with a third party, in other words it means when you start sharing things that shouldn’t with a third party then you’re building a relationship with em.
Re: What's Your Own Definition Of Cheating? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
Cheating is when u cheat on ur partner cheesy cheesy
Some people end up calling u CHETAH ,oh sorry ,cheat grin cheesy
Re: What's Your Own Definition Of Cheating? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
24sqm:
Cheating to everyone is when you’ve sex with a third party, in other words it means when you start sharing things that shouldn’t with a third party then you’re building a relationship with em.

at the above in bold...
talk for yourself, as for me, cheating is the minute that woman lust (has sexual desire) for another man/woman OR kisses another man/woman OR makes inapropriate conversation with another man/woman OR has inapropriate physical contact with another man/woman...

some deluded men will say that their woman being with another woman is not cheating, while it is exactly the same thing as being with a man. cheating is cheating, no discrimination here.
Re: What's Your Own Definition Of Cheating? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Emotional detachment
Re: What's Your Own Definition Of Cheating? by ReinaFarine: 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
Giving what is meant to be mine to Someone else....
- Time
- Attention
- Conversation
- Burden
- Love
- Sex (This one covers everything sexual)

As long as I'm sharing a part of you with someone else whereas you're getting all of me, I'm being cheated. ..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Own Definition Of Cheating? by mzhorlah(f): 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
when you do stuffs you wouldn't be happy seeing me do
Re: What's Your Own Definition Of Cheating? by marztar(m): 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
it is when you get caught with someone else... shikena.
Re: What's Your Own Definition Of Cheating? by DaddyKross: 12:00am On Nov 19, 2017
[s]
24sqm:
[/s]

Speak for yourself.
Re: What's Your Own Definition Of Cheating? by devlishGINGER(m): 1:09am On Nov 19, 2017
Cheating is when you have a relationship... true story

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Female Student Twerking With Former VC Statue / (photo) Pastor Ties Bride And Groom With Rope In A Church Wedding / Did I Do Any Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.