Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Thread For Those That Applied For Daad Scholarship - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread For Those That Applied For Daad Scholarship (978 Views)

Has Anyone Applied For Germany Blue Card / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Those That Applied For Daad Scholarship by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
hello I learnt the daad scholarship list will be out by DEC. is that true?....what has your school informed you about it?
Re: Thread For Those That Applied For Daad Scholarship by SolutionsGuy: 8:39am On Nov 29, 2017
I sent in application as well. I'm not sure when the results would be released.

Anyone who has done it before could tell us when to expect outcomes.
Re: Thread For Those That Applied For Daad Scholarship by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
SolutionsGuy:
I sent in application as well. I'm not sure when the results would be released.

Anyone who has done it before could tell us when to expect outcomes.
give me your what sap number
Re: Thread For Those That Applied For Daad Scholarship by Chydobe: 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
Benefits of DAAD Fully Funded Scholarships 

Scholars who are lucky to be among the awarded students can study different courses in English langage and German Language.  DAAD fully funded scholarships covers all academic expenses within the study timeframe.

Monthly allowance of eight hundred and sixty one euro( 861€ ) for post graduate students and one thousand, two hundred euro( 1200€ ) for doctorate scholars, health insurance, travel allowance, monthly rent and accomdation allowance for family members are part of the package.

For a scholar to be approved for this scholarship program he or she has to sumbit a two year working experience proof. The approved courses under DAAD fully funded scholarships have the duration of one or four years. The approved field of study available are;

Click on the link below to apply now

https://www.scholarworldwide.com/daad-fully-funded-scholarships-for-international-students-2022/

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get To Kachia From Abuja / Explore Egypt / Is This Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.