Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread - Education (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread (322033 Views)

Olabisi Onabanjo University(oou) 2018/2019 Admission / Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) 2018/2019 Admission Thread / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by sirgalahad26(m): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
whats diz i'm hearing about the fake release of jamb results!!!
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by boyejo123(m): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
veritasanay:
Been a silent follower, but now an aspirant per se
Short of words, but all thanks to jah.

UI MBBS 2018 officially on course.
ohh lord hear my humble cry!!!
congratulations bro.
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by KARDEMARH: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
sirgalahad26:
whats diz i'm hearing about the fake release of jamb results!!!
.... U get tym 2 dey mind dat fool... How results 4rm jamb official portal b fake,z it dat it was hacked or wat... #Smh
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by psalmhorah(m): 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
thank you Jesus ...

273. .team mech 2018/2019.
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by psalmhorah(m): 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
thank you Lord !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by psalmhorah(m): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
veritasanay:
Been a silent follower, but now an aspirant per se
Short of words, but all thanks to jah.

UI MBBS 2018 officially on course.
big congratss man !!
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by psalmhorah(m): 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
boyejo123:
wow congrats bro, am writing on Thursday and I pray for something like this, I tap your current &grace which course did you apply for
God will answer your prayers..
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by centitan(m): 1:08am On Mar 14, 2018
good day,house..
Few biology questions that came out on Tuesday 13th March 2018.
the relationship between man and taenia Solium is.... Ans Parasitism.
2.The fungi and algae co-existing together as lichen. the relationship is ...ans mutualism
3. amoeba,euglena,paramecium belong to the kingdom
a. fungi
b. monera
c.pritista
d. animalia.
4.the transport medium in lower unicellular organism
is .....cytoplasm.
5.the amoeba excrete using ...
a. body surface
b.contractile vacuole.
c.pseudopodia.
6. the vertebra found in the neck region is...
a. cervical
b.thoracic
c.lumbar.
d.sacral.
7.which of the following energy do not emit green house gases.
a. charcoal.
b. firewood.
c.coal.
d. tidal.
8.which of the following pairs operate on holozoic mode of nutrition.
A. rhizopus and mucor.
b.bladderwort and sundew
c. man and sheep.
9.which of the following is proeukaryotic
A. E coli
b. amoeba.
10.which of the following is a conducting vessel in higher plants.
A. xylem vessel
11. the transportation medium in plants is
A. cell sap
12.which of the following is found in mangrove swamp forest.
a. water lilies
b date palm.
13. a annual rainfall of 250cm and water logged soil is a feature of.
a. tropical rainforest
b. savanna
c. desert
d. mangrove swamp.
heron is a bird which adaptive mouth parts for
a. picking seeds
b. sucking nectar.
c.eating fish..
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Chixco95(m): 7:41am On Mar 14, 2018
aceOpace:
Yes, if you could hit a score of 75+ in the pUTME.
Ok....Thanks Sir
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Deckline(m): 7:45am On Mar 14, 2018
DrBESTJC:

Zink.
DrBESTJC, WHERE ARE YOU? YOU ARE HIDING ABI
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by boyejo123(m): 8:59am On Mar 14, 2018
psalmhorah:
thank you Lord !
any coca cola for guys?
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by IamGoke(m): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
psalmhorah:
thank you Lord !

When did you write urs?
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
Chixco95:

Ok....Thanks Sir
Sir? I'm an aspirant too.
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Chixco95(m): 5:35am On Mar 15, 2018
aceOpace:
Sir? I'm an aspirant too.
Of Uni Ibadan?
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Worldbest281: 8:11am On Mar 15, 2018
Monday results nko o
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
wonderful results here!!

Omo.. u guys dey para gan o angry
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by DrBESTJC(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
Deckline:

DrBESTJC, WHERE ARE YOU? YOU ARE HIDING ABI

No my Big Bros.....We don smash Jamb naa......MBBS in UI all the way.The thing is that I'm just focused on my post UTME which is even more difficult than Jamb.

I no de like to de make mouth with every 'little' success in my life.......but the whole nigeria go stand still for me the day I come were this MATRIC GOWN.....lol....and by God's grace I can say that It is already very very close!

Anyway we are all students and we help ourselves........but if you guys think I should post my Jamb score here just to encourage somebody here just like oga PES13 encouraged me.........then I think that just FIVE likes on this post will make me do it so that I will know am encouraging a handful of people..........

No boasting.......

13 Likes

Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Gracy3535(f): 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
DrBESTJC:

No my Big Bros.....We don smash Jamb naa......MBBS in UI all the way.The thing is that I'm just focused on my post UTME which is even more difficult than Jamb.

I no de like to de make mouth with every 'little' success in my life.......but the whole nigeria go stand still for me the day I come were this MATRIC GOWN.....lol....and by God's grace I can say that It is already very very close!

Anyway we are all students and we help ourselves........but if you guys think I should post my Jamb score here just to encourage somebody here just like oga PES13 encouraged me.........then I think that just FIVE likes on this post will make me do it so that I will know am encouraging a handful of people..........

No boasting.......
Funny u but abeg post am na
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Deckline(m): 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
DrBESTJC:

No boasting.......
Abeg tell us jare. We know say science students no get chill at all this year. Wetin you score na. Oga orezy5 dey view o.
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Major0303(m): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2018
Please, what can b d problem. Have not seen my result since last Saturday. Am worried.
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by DrBESTJC(m): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2018
DrBESTJC:

No boasting.......

Alright...

We were three friends in my town preparing for this Jamb.We went to Jamb lessons together,studied together and even wrote our Jamb exams on the same day(Friday last week).

When the results were out,the smartest among us scored 309......now an MBBS aspirant in UNN.
The other guy scored 302.......also going for medicine in UNN.

And........

I scored 303.......going for medicine in UI.(please,pardon me for I cannot upload the picture here...abeg na nokia torch I dey use grin...things go better. ).God have finally wiped away my tears after four years of persistent trials,and I pray that the same favour locate all aspirants here this year......

I also saw scores like 340,337,320,328,311,etc.......and I think this is suggesting that the cutoff mark for medicine this year will be very very high especially in schools like UI,UNN,UNILAG and OAU.

Guys what's your take on this.....

I think we should begin early to discuss and prepare for this post UTME now because I can remember that we started very early for this Jamb and many of us here bulldozed and fired an intercontinental ballistic nuclear and catastrophic missiles against the enemy target(JAMB)!!!.

One of the army generals of this forum is Orezy5.......I say a big congrats to you and to others who also won the unprecedented victory against JAMB.

Courtesy of:
Pes13
TheHistorian
Salarys
Orezy5
Deckline
Boyejo123

.....and other bosses in the house......I salute you all.

FORWARD EVER!!!......

13 Likes

Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by FrancisSpecter: 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
DrBESTJC:

Alright...

We were three friends in my town preparing for this Jamb.We went to Jamb lessons together,studied together and even wrote our Jamb exams on the same day(Friday last week).

When the results were out,the smartest among us scored 309......now an MBBS aspirant in UNN.

And........

I scored 303.......going for medicine in UI.(please,pardon me for I cannot upload the picture here...abeg na nokia torch I dey use grin...things go better. ).God have finally wiped away my tears after four years of persistent trials,and I pray that the same favour locate all aspirants here this year......

I also saw scores like 340,337,320,328,311,etc.......and I think this is suggesting that the cutoff mark for medicine this year will be very very high especially in schools like UI,UNN,UNILAG and OAU.

I think we should begin early to discuss and prepare for this post UTME now because I can remember that we started very early for this Jamb and many of us here bulldozed and fired an intercontinental ballistic nuclear and catastrophic missiles against the enemy target(JAMB)!!!.

One of the army generals of this forum is Orezy5.......I say a big congrats to you and to others who also won the unprecedented victory against JAMB.

Courtesy of:
Pes13
TheHistorian
Salarys
Orezy5
Deckline
Boyejo123

FORWARD EVER!!!......

yes ohh, congrats mate, science students are really vexing.. .but why has no art student posted now.. ahh, you guys should come out na

1 Like

Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by NouonlinePortal: 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Chisun101: 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
psalmhorah:
thank you Lord !
psalmorah....dem go hear dis yr
Congrats man
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Chisun101: 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
DrBESTJC:

Alright...

And........

Courtesy of:
Pes13
TheHistorian
Salarys
Orezy5
Deckline
Boyejo123

FORWARD EVER!!!......
Congrats bro!!!
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Orezy5(m): 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
DrBESTJC:

Alright...

And........

Courtesy of:
Pes1³
TheHistoriañ
SalaryS
Orezy5
Decklinë
Boyejo12³

FORWARD EVER!!!......

Congratulations bro...

With regard to your question, of course, the cut off marks will be high, considering the scores I've come across, buh all we have to do is to start preparing for post UTME so we don't get beaten at the post
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by boyejo123(m): 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
DrBESTJC:

Alright...

And........

Courtesy of:
Pes13
TheHistorian
Salarys
Orezy5
Deckline
Boyejo123

FORWARD EVER!!!......
congrats man.
more power to your elbow.
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Salarys: 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
DrBESTJC:

Alright...

And........

Courtesy of:
Pes13
TheHistorian
Salarys
Orezy5
Deckline
Boyejo123

FORWARD EVER!!!......

Congrats mate!.. Victory is near. ..surely!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Hardebaryor(m): 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
embarassed 300+ flying all over the thread.
Anyway, I see UI cut off rising this year especially for MBBS. It will be between 74-76 with these breathing scores I'm seeing.

2 Likes

Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by ClarissaXX(f): 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hey guys, we all know the 2018/2019 utme examination will be ending tomorrow.

So, A WhatsApp group has been created for the 2018/2019 aspirants of the UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN.

The group is really going to be helpful.You can always ask the admin any question that has been bothering your mind about the school and your choice of course.

On the group, you'll meet people you're aspiring for the same course together.

it's really going to be an interactive and fun group.
to join via link

https:///AdRnPdKGazyGzrRDv5vFpg

or

message the admin on 07080940306

NB: Ui aspirants only
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Rursh(m): 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hardebaryor:
embarassed 300+ flying all over the thread.
Anyway, I see UI cut off rising this year especially for MBBS. It will be between 74-76 with these breathing scores I'm seeing.

Hardebaryor, how far?
It's been a while
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Rursh(m): 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
DrBESTJC:

Alright...

And........

Courtesy of:
Pes13
TheHistorian
Salarys
Orezy5
Deckline
Boyejo123

FORWARD EVER!!!......
Nice one from you DrBESTJC

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (191) (Reply)

Thread For PHD Students / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.