Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,538 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

Man Goes Completely Nude For His Pre-wedding Photoshoot - Outrageous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Goes Completely Nude For His Pre-wedding Photoshoot - Outrageous (1501 Views)

Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Goes Completely Nude For His Pre-wedding Photoshoot - Outrageous by morereb10: 6:27am On Nov 19, 2017
The art of pre-wedding photo-shot is getting out of hand, especially now that Nigerians has followed suit. We tend to add spice to whatever we get out hands on, either negative or positive though but I think this pre-wedding things has been taken too far in this photos.

This man went completely nude for his pre-wedding photoshoot. According to him, he is keeping it real. This photos was shared with the write up below....

#stephenmidgett man i don’t know how she deals with him” .... easy because I’ve always been myself I’ve never changed up . She seen who i was , embraced and accepted me in all my craziness . Many people miss out on blessing looking for perfection in someone or trying to change someone . Be who you are and allow someone to see u for u and make the choice to deal with it or not . CHOICE being keyword . A lot of wasted time faking out here.

Photos by me #burger #burgerking #timberland #snacks #love #marriage #clinicallyunstable #king #queen #royalty #blacklove #imperfect #perfect #mykidsnudisttoo #yinyang ( edited since most people don’t catch the subliminal so I’ll explain “aw he got on a bk crown “... yes because my queen can have it her way . Everything has a symbolic meaning even the Tim’s . Those are because I’ll stump a mud hole out of anyone for mine 2-100. I’m naked to Show I’m stripped down for her . Also to show my strength . I’m strong enough to fight for this . Explanation not necessary but now u know )

More photos below...

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/romance-man-poses-completely-nude-for.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Man Goes Completely Nude For His Pre-wedding Photoshoot - Outrageous by KELVINXY: 6:31am On Nov 19, 2017
Crazy buh make sense thou
#noHoms undecided
Re: Man Goes Completely Nude For His Pre-wedding Photoshoot - Outrageous by NigerDeltan(m): 6:33am On Nov 19, 2017
Wonderful
Re: Man Goes Completely Nude For His Pre-wedding Photoshoot - Outrageous by spinna: 7:13am On Nov 19, 2017
Timbs forever look good..d guy is cray cray
Re: Man Goes Completely Nude For His Pre-wedding Photoshoot - Outrageous by Bibi294(f): 7:16am On Nov 19, 2017
His cock.ain't big tho
Re: Man Goes Completely Nude For His Pre-wedding Photoshoot - Outrageous by mazimee(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2017
Bibi294:
His cock.ain't big tho

I thought it was censored, how you take caculate the measurement ?

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Completely Nude For His Pre-wedding Photoshoot - Outrageous by ChopBellefull(m): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2017
E get luck say i no be d photographer i for blackmail am ehn.. Rabbish undecided
Re: Man Goes Completely Nude For His Pre-wedding Photoshoot - Outrageous by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2017
Nonsense.. Madness everywhere
Re: Man Goes Completely Nude For His Pre-wedding Photoshoot - Outrageous by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 19, 2017
But why did they cover his cassava with plantain emoji? cheesy.
Re: Man Goes Completely Nude For His Pre-wedding Photoshoot - Outrageous by futurerex: 11:02am On Nov 19, 2017
Creativity. Naija version loading soon.
Re: Man Goes Completely Nude For His Pre-wedding Photoshoot - Outrageous by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 19, 2017
Why are ladies viewing and commenting in haste than the male folks??

People getting Hot and wet ai?

That lady that wrote 'this is nonsense' would save the photo to masturbate with it cuz her man is pot bellied.... undecided
Re: Man Goes Completely Nude For His Pre-wedding Photoshoot - Outrageous by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 19, 2017
Chybeibe:
But why did they cover his cassava with plantain emoji? cheesy.
Plantain Emoji?

(1) (Reply)

The Sexuality Of Sex / Experts Explains Food That Boost Men's Fertility / Agonies Of A House Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.