Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters (34756 Views)

Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twin Brothers / Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) / Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by LifestyleTonite: 8:13am On Nov 19, 2017
Below are pictures from the bridal shower of identical twin sisters.

We wish them an awesome wedding and a happy married life.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/11/photos-bridal-shower-identical-twin-sisters.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by LifestyleTonite: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2017
More

Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2017
they look local, dirty and ugly..
team fine girls..

8 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 19, 2017
y'all rocks!!

one love for you all cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by konkonbilo(m): 8:20am On Nov 19, 2017
Congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by iamJ(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:

team fine girls..
no need to comment, u have said all

Welcome to team fine,posh, gorgeous girls cool

Our motto is making girls that are not fine,posh and rich useless one by one

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 19, 2017
iamJ:

Gbam..

All ugly and classless ladies will not make heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by iamJ(m): 8:27am On Nov 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Gbam..

amen, it shall be so

Let them stay single and die alone

save us from more horror views

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 19, 2017
iamJ:

undecided
Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 19, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

like ur sis, aunty, mother, gf are a bit beautiful, healthy lipsrsealed
didinrin
I don't need to shout.. with my dp alone, you will know that my sister and my mom are angels..
my sisters are the most beautiful angels on earth..

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 19, 2017
iamJ:

is it not the same guy that leak innocent kashy nude

truly many are mad few are roaming the streets

let see ur mother, gf pisure
agabaya obo lipsrsealed

14 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by iamJ(m): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

is it not the same guy that leak innocent kashy nude

truly many are mad few are roaming the streets

let see ur mother, gf pisure
agabaya obo lipsrsealed
u know me abi?

Don’t pour water in hot oil, use ur head oooo
Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by conductor123(m): 8:32am On Nov 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Gbam..

See prophet. grin grin grin Anyone who listen to your prophecy is doomed. Who told you will make heaven? Demons are preparing your special place in hell. grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:

team fine girls..
If the person on your DP is you, then I think you have no right in calling them the names you just did.

You look average.
Local with your Aba shirt, and dirty if I must say.
iamJ:

As for this one; everyone knows he owns a house in Banana Island. Owns a Lamborghini, and has 18B in his bank account.

What an e-life to assume!.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 19, 2017
conductor123:
See prophet. grin grin grin Anyone who listen to your prophecy is doomed. Who told you will make heaven? Demons are preparing your special place in hell. grin
lol my special place in heaven is secured..

Are you in anyways related to ladygoldiva?
Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by iamJ(m): 8:37am On Nov 19, 2017
[s]
7:
If the person on your DP is you, then I think you should no right in calling them the names you just did.

You look average.
Local with your Aba shirt, and dirty if I must say. As for this one; everyone knows he owns a house in Banana Island. Owns a Lamborghini, and has 18B in his bank account.

[/s]
who cares what this one thinks or feel?

I don’t watch nat geo wild on Sunday

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by conductor123(m): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:
lol my special place in heaven is secured..

Are you in anyways related to ladygoldiva?
Your place is secured in heaven and you are talking like this about God's creatures. Tell me any living thing you've created. Appreciate God's work. It's not as if you are that handsome. Just 4/10
Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2017
iamJ:
[s][/s]
who cares what this one thinks or feel?

I don’t watch nat geo wild on Sunday
lmao, she thinks her opinion matters..

A lady that is no longer confidence in uploading her dp..

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2017
Benita27:
If the person on your DP is you, then I think you have no right in calling them the names you just did.

You look average.
Local with your Aba shirt, and dirty if I must say. As for this one; everyone knows he owns a house in Banana Island. Owns a Lamborghini, and has 18B in his bank account.

Are you tripping for me?
Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by iamJ(m): 8:41am On Nov 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:
lmao, she thinks her opinion matters..

A lady that is no longer confidence in uploading her dp..
do u know the things I have done to her dp and esteem cheesy

One time she was displaying ass cheesy so desperate to be accepted

Nat Geo wild on fleek

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2017
conductor123:

Your place is secured in heaven and you are talking like this about God's creatures. Tell me any living thing you've created. Appreciate God's work. It's not as if you are that handsome. Just 4/10
when a Lady is ugly, i tell her the truth..
is that a sin?
Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Are you tripping for me?
Never!, you're not my type. And to add to that; you're just a little boy.

8 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:

team fine girls..
You've no right to describe a human(humans in this case) like you with such degrading words.What you feeling like Grow up,boy!!

That other idiot is irredeemable.Once a dolt,always a dolt.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by iamJ(m): 8:45am On Nov 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:
is that a sin?
preach the gospel grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 19, 2017
Benita27:
Never!, you're not my type. And to add to that; you're just a little boy.
Don't worry i know the feeling, that was what a Lady I'm currently sleeping with said..
unfortunately for you... I won't sleep with you..

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by DeeFlask(m): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2017
Sincerely speaking I like blunt people grin
Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2017
iamJ:
do u know the things I have done to her dp and esteem cheesy

One time she was displaying ass cheesy so desperate to be accepted

Nat Geo wild on fleek
lmao
Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by conductor123(m): 8:51am On Nov 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:
is that a sin?
it's a big sin before God. Ugly and beautiful, He created them all. The Bible says " so God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him:male and female created he them" KJV. So you have no right to mock God's image and likeness. You are committing sin against him.

You claim to be handsome. What if you have an accident tomorrow and you get disfigured? Will you blame God?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Don't worry i know the feeling, that was what a Lady I'm currently sleeping with said..
unfortunately for you... I won't sleep with you..
Unfortunately for you, I'm not that lady. Who wants to sleep with a juvenile?. We eat matured meat. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2017
Tahra:
You've no right to describe a human(humans in this case) like you with such degrading words.What you feeling like Grow up,boy!!

That other idiot is irredeemable.Once a dolt,always a dolt.
I'm angry at you..

I won't reply your PMSsss again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Common Bridesmaid Problems / Nairalander And Blogger Olaniyan Tosin's Wedding In Pictures / Throwback: Wedding Procession In Bonny In 1900

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.