Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

At Ikoyi Passport Office, Old Things Pass Away As Facility Leaves Applicants - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At Ikoyi Passport Office, Old Things Pass Away As Facility Leaves Applicants (6902 Views)

Festac Immigration/passport Office / How Can I Get To Ikoyi Passport Office From Oshodi / Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Ikoyi Passport Office, Old Things Pass Away As Facility Leaves Applicants by NNature(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
femmyadje:

two passport photograph,
birth certificate,
state of origin,
photocopy of the data page of the passport of your guarantor and his or her passport
photograph( 1 passport)
dat should be all
Just go there with enough cash and 3 passport photograph that is all...as your money will do the remaining.

1 Like

Re: At Ikoyi Passport Office, Old Things Pass Away As Facility Leaves Applicants by otokx(m): 4:15am On Dec 16, 2017
Taal17:

That's only because you refuse to do it yourself. Check their site and
follow the process . The prices are on there.
I've done it before and passport will still come out in 2 weeks

Anything extra you pay to any official is because you want to.

Do it yourself and go get frustrated especially in Port Harcourt. Those guys operate on a different level.
Re: At Ikoyi Passport Office, Old Things Pass Away As Facility Leaves Applicants by kennynelcon(m): 11:56am On Dec 19, 2017
otokx:

Do it yourself and go get frustrated especially in Port Harcourt. Those guys operate on a different level.

Can the status be checked online?
Re: At Ikoyi Passport Office, Old Things Pass Away As Facility Leaves Applicants by kennywise006: 1:19pm On May 04, 2019
Good day Nairalanderz,

I applied for a passport at ikoyi passport office through a lady called Ogunniyi Olushade Ajoke AKA yori yori since Feb 2019 and till date nothing to show for as she keeps telling me stories. Please good people of nairaland, please help me beg Yori yori to return my money or help me with the passport please if you know her. My name is Adepoju kehinde.
Re: At Ikoyi Passport Office, Old Things Pass Away As Facility Leaves Applicants by fidelitystrs: 6:15pm On May 04, 2019
kennywise006:
Good day Nairalanderz,

I applied for a passport at ikoyi passport office through a lady called Ogunniyi Olushade Ajoke AKA yori yori since Feb 2019 and till date nothing to show for as she keeps telling me stories. Please good people of nairaland, please help me beg Yori yori to return my money or help me with the passport please if you know her. My name is Adepoju kehinde.

Did they give you any printout ??
Go there with it ask for the collection section let them check if you have a record with them on their system.
Else, No Record Found(NRF) then you have been scammed. That is the new scamming method in ikoyi immigration office.
Re: At Ikoyi Passport Office, Old Things Pass Away As Facility Leaves Applicants by kennywise006: 8:25pm On May 04, 2019
Yes I have the print out. I will do as you just said. My money will not go o. All social media should welcome her name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Holiday Experience In The Philippines / Need Help How To Get To Life Camp In Abuja. / Requirement For Getting A Job In Bahrain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.