Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,480 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Festac Immigration/passport Office - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Festac Immigration/passport Office (4764 Views)

What Can I Do If I Miss My Immigration Passport Appointment / How Can I Get To Ikoyi Passport Office From Oshodi / At Ikoyi Passport Office, Old Things Pass Away As Facility Leaves Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festac Immigration/passport Office by Prettyqqueen: 11:29am On Jul 07, 2023
Please if you applied for your passport at festac passport office lagos ,either new or reissue this year 2023 ,and you are yet to collect it due to delay .
please share your experience
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by lexylaw40: 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
The problem is not peculiar to festa branch alone, it is nationwide

1 Like

Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by Beremx(f): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
I registered in February, did capturing in March, I am yet to get my passport after paying 45k. This is July o! I was told there's scarcity of passport booklets.

It's well with Nigeria
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by SmartPolician: 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
If you need an urgent passport, don't do it in Lagos. Go to states without rush.

I got my passport within 14 days in Enugu. Submit your details, make the payment and get your biometrics date in less than a week.

If you pay for express, your passport is ready in less than 2 weeks. I am not an agent, I am only sharing my experience.

6 Likes

Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by frazee: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2023
Did for my family in ibadan though i did it online myself we captured in march and we just went there in june we picked it up...

1 Like

Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
frazee:
Did for my family in ibadan though i did it online myself we captured in march and we just went there in june we picked it up...
can u share TIPS on how to register and complete the process by yourself
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by Ken8080(m): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
Prettyqqueen:
Please if you applied for your passport at festac passport office lagos ,either new or reissue this year 2023 ,and you are yet to collect it due to delay .

I applied in may @ festac got mine 2day been 7th july exactly 7weeks 5yrs

1 Like

Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by frazee: 7:27am On Jul 08, 2023
Gawaaa:
can u share TIPS on how to register and complete the process by yourself

It's very simple... just go to immigration portal and apply for e-passport follow the instruction for new applicant. Its very easy then make your payment with your card... the total cost is 26k... once payment is made, take not of your application number and reference number.
Choose a capture date and that's all...
Documents needed..
Guarantor form with the guarantor International passport.
Application letter for international passport
4 passport
The guarantor form will be taken to court for stamp.
You will have to submit these documents at immigration office you choose to capture 2 weeks before your capture date... I think this is all I can remember for now.
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
frazee:

It's very simple... just go to immigration portal and apply for e-passport follow the instruction for new applicant. Its very easy then make your payment with your card... the total cost is 26k... once payment is made, take not of your application number and reference number.
Choose a capture date and that's all...
Documents needed..
Guarantor form with the guarantor International passport.
Application letter for international passport
4 passport
The guarantor form will be taken to court for stamp.
You will have to submit these documents at immigration office you choose to capture 2 weeks before your capture date... I think this is all I can remember for now.
thanks for the info

Do u have any YouTube video to share, so as to make the process easier for a newbie
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by frazee: 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
Gawaaa:
thanks for the info

Do u have any YouTube video to share, so as to make the process easier for a newbie
No
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by Prettyqqueen: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
Beremx:
I registered in February, did capturing in March, I am yet to get my passport after paying 45k. This is July o! I was told there's scarcity of passport booklets.

It's well with Nigeria
Yours is even better my dear I still paid for fast tracking o yet nothing
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by Prettyqqueen: 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
frazee:

If I had known I should have gone to my home town to do it
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by Prettyqqueen: 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ken8080:

I applied in may @ festac got mine 2day been 7th july exactly 7weeks 5yrs

Did you pay for fast tracking? And is it renewal please
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by frazee: 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
Prettyqqueen:

If I had known I should have gone to my home town to do it
Ibadan is kind of experiencing crowd these days but it's still far better than lagos
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by Prettyqqueen: 12:27am On Jul 10, 2023
Beremx:

It's well with Nigeria
Did mine on April 14 and nothing to write home about today , this is nonsense
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by Beremx(f): 7:22am On Jul 10, 2023
Prettyqqueen:

Did mine on April 14 and nothing to write home about today , this is nonsense
absolute nonsense o! I am planning to do for my son. This delay is discouraging me to do it at festac

1 Like

Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by kolawolemonsuru: 11:54am On Jul 10, 2023
Please if you applied for your passport at festac passport office lagos ,either new or reissue this year 2023 ,and you are yet to collect it due to delay .and also if you have collected
please share your experience and date of capture. Thanks
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by blairlady(f): 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
Have you gotten your passport?
Prettyqqueen:
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by Ken8080(m): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
Prettyqqueen:

Did you pay for fast tracking? And is it renewal please

Yes I paid for fastrack, it's a fresh passport

1 Like

Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by Prettyqqueen: 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
Beremx:
absolute nonsense o! I am planning to do for my son. This delay is discouraging me to do it at festac
Please don’t even dare , better you find an ikoyi agent and fast track or go to one of this small states like maybe your home town and do it
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by Prettyqqueen: 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
blairlady:
Have you gotten your passport?

No since April 14
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by Prettyqqueen: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ken8080:

Yes I paid for fastrack, it's a fresh passport

Imagine make fresh dey collect before renewal this country tired me
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by kolawolemonsuru: 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
J
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by pyzdan: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
please I need help in tracking my passport,
Have captured since 2nd of march at festac office. The printout I have with me after capturing does not have application number and reference number. The numbers in my printout are Enrollment I.D and File number. pls help

1 Like

Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by kolawolemonsuru: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2023
[quote author=pyzdan post=124383089]please I need help in tracking my
passport,

Have captured since 2nd of march
at festac office. The printout I have
with me after capturing does not
have application number and
reference number. The numbers in
my printout are Enrollment I.D and
File number.
pls help. Oga stop saying that. U hv misplaced what they gave u after capture. Liar!
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by Prettyqqueen: 12:06am On Jul 13, 2023
pyzdan:
please I need help in tracking my
passport,

Have captured since 2nd of march
at festac office. The printout I have
with me after capturing does not
have application number and
reference number. The numbers in
my printout are Enrollment I.D and
File number.
pls help

Did you do it through an agent or yourself
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by Prettyqqueen: 12:08am On Jul 13, 2023
[quote author=kolawolemonsuru post=124384530][/quote]
Come on na you shouldn’t respond that way if you can’t help in anyway let be haba . When she no be small pikin wey she no go know wetin she Dey talk again
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by pyzdan: 6:36am On Jul 13, 2023
Prettyqqueen:

Did you do it through an agent or yourself

Through an agent.
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by wumi2017(f): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2023
I want to apply for it here in Ibadan,pls how wl I go about it ??
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by YoungThug14: 11:54am On Jul 13, 2023
Well for me I had to come down to Enugu from Lagos to do mine of which I have already picked it on Tuesday.

I paid on the 3rd of July and was booked for appointment on the 6th July then I left Lagos on the 5th to Enugu, on Monday I got a call from the officer helping me with it that I should come and pick my passport as it’s ready I was surprised tho. (I did 10 years with 64 pages)

I have picked it and still here in Enugu touring the city of which I will be coming back to lag this weekend.

I will attach the screenshot of my appointment and also some few pictures I took there for you guys to see just few number of people waiting unlike the so called Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Visa Application Length! / Dubai, United Arab Emirates / Akwa-Ibom Governor, 9 Others, Narrowly Escape Mid-Air Collision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.