Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

When A Threat Online Goes Horribly 'wrong' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Threat Online Goes Horribly 'wrong' (864 Views)

Video Of Couple Having Sex In The Public Surfaced Online -goes Viral Instantly / Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? / Game Goes Horribly Wrong As Boy Ask Lady To Guess His Age ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Threat Online Goes Horribly 'wrong' by zicoraads: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2017
So I chanced upon this on my Facebook feed. Patrick Newman (now late) made a post. A disagreement ensued in which this other commenter boldly told him he would dig his grave. Whether its a coincidence or not, Newman suddenly took ill few days ago and died.

In the last post, the guy had to come out and pray for a repose of his soul. This could have easily put him into a whole world of trouble. He can easily be picked up and his posts used against him.

Let's be guided, please.

PS: I didn't see a section for this tongue

Re: When A Threat Online Goes Horribly 'wrong' by ClitoPen: 9:32am On Nov 19, 2017
What are they still waiting for? From the conversation it's glaring someone deserves some accusing fingers
Re: When A Threat Online Goes Horribly 'wrong' by zicoraads: 9:36am On Nov 19, 2017
ClitoPen:
What are they still waiting for? From my the conversation it's glaring someone deserves some accusing fingers
Someone does. Someone really does. Cos if Newman was my relation. Phewww.

1 Like

Re: When A Threat Online Goes Horribly 'wrong' by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2017
That's the more reason why one should guide his/her utterance. Again, you don't know the extreme the people you exchange words with could go. On the flip side, dude may not have a hand in it. His death could've happened by happenstance.
Re: When A Threat Online Goes Horribly 'wrong' by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 19, 2017
The old man died a natural death biko, people make threats everyday here and there.
Re: When A Threat Online Goes Horribly 'wrong' by zicoraads: 9:50am On Nov 19, 2017
Benita27:
That's the more reason why one should guide his/her utterance. Again, you don't know the extreme the people you exchange words with could go. On the flip side, dude may not have a hand in it. His death could've happened by happenstance.
That's the thing. It could have been any of the two. But the fact that he specifically said it, someone might decide to tie him to it.

1 Like

Re: When A Threat Online Goes Horribly 'wrong' by zicoraads: 9:51am On Nov 19, 2017
Chybeibe:
The old man died a natural death biko, people make threats everyday here and there.
How do you know? And who told you he was old?
Re: When A Threat Online Goes Horribly 'wrong' by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 19, 2017
zicoraads:

How do you know? And who told you he was old?
No need to point accusing fingers, he called him an old man, so he is obviously old.
Re: When A Threat Online Goes Horribly 'wrong' by zicoraads: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2017
Chybeibe:
No need to point accusing fingers, he called him an old man, so he is obviously old.
It was to mock him. He isn't old. Has two kids who are not even in primary 2.

1 Like

Re: When A Threat Online Goes Horribly 'wrong' by TheHistorian(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2017
Has Autopsy been conducted?

We don't just sit here and make absolute ridiculous conjectures.Was he(Newman) killed by assasins?

Did he die after battling illness?
Re: When A Threat Online Goes Horribly 'wrong' by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:08am On Nov 19, 2017
Benita27:
I wish you can heed to your own advice.
Re: When A Threat Online Goes Horribly 'wrong' by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2017
zicoraads:

It was to mock him. He isn't old. Has two kids who are not even in primary 2.
You even know am reach house.
Re: When A Threat Online Goes Horribly 'wrong' by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 19, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
I wish you can heed to your own advice.
I've never wished anyone death on this forum. I'm completely in charge of the words I use so save me the message.
Re: When A Threat Online Goes Horribly 'wrong' by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 19, 2017
zicoraads:

That's the thing. It could have been any of the two. But the fact that he specifically said it, someone might decide to tie him to it.
Yeah, one just can't conclude yet.
Re: When A Threat Online Goes Horribly 'wrong' by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 19, 2017
Well, nothing is impossible sha..Maybe Newman was already had an illness while he was exchanging words with Rosh but unless he was killed or murdered then this cud be the one of the possible links...

Some ppol are juz totally brainless & wasted when they talked about death threats juz because they were provoked....
Re: When A Threat Online Goes Horribly 'wrong' by zicoraads: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2017
TheHistorian:
Has Autopsy been conducted?

We don't just sit here and make absolute ridiculous conjectures.Was he(Newman) killed by assasins?

Did he die after battling illness?
He died after a brief illness. And no, no autopsy. I think the point is: we should be careful with our online activities, cos you never can tell.
Re: When A Threat Online Goes Horribly 'wrong' by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2017
Mhen,
Olorun ma je ki enu koba wa.. Amin!
Re: When A Threat Online Goes Horribly 'wrong' by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 19, 2017
He can't be held responsible for anything. The newman died of a natural cause 'after a brief illness'. So legally, the other guy, regardless of his careless and hateful statements cannot be held in the eyes of the law as responsible for newman's death. He didn't physically kill him and the law doesn't entertain voodoo, spiritualism or witchcraft.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Be In-love With Two people At The Same Time ? / Slay Queen Who Vowed To Snatch People's Hubby Has Dropped Another. Photos. / What Good Have You Gotten Out Of Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.