Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. (18821 Views)

What To Do When You Can't Pray / We Pray Against Witches And Village People But Can't Pray Against Bad Government / Help! I Can't Pray For A Long Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by FarmTech(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
Op, don't mind the antichrists here.

The question I will like to ask you is this. What is the state of your garment? Is it pure and stainless, free from sin? Are you overwhelm with worldly desires? Do u listen to immoral musics that are popular even among so call Christians? Examine yourself carefully and tell yourself the truth. If God love you he won't leave you with a false mind - that is, you think you are a true christian when you're not. So God may actually be telling you to draw closer to Him. Don't let any Antichrist derail you. It will be a very painful thing if they succeed in sending u to hell while they themselves finally make heaven.
So come close to God and he will come close to you. Avoid bad company at all cost and never you ignore the fellowship of brethens.
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by chinos20(m): 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
Read your Bible daily and thank me later
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by makky555(f): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
Zenithpeak:

RIP GIRL

Hey I'm not dead cry
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
nosagold:

He has already said it. Even more, Jesus gave His life for you and I. That is the greatest love anyone can ever show. I pray that the God of mercy open your eyes, so that you may see His glorious light!.

ACCORDING TO THE BIBLICAL HISTORY, JESUS WAS AN ASIAN MAN WHO WAS KILLED BY HIS PEOPLE FOR TREASON, AND FALSE PERCHINGS.

PLEASE, BY ALL MEANS, TELL ME HOW THAT TRANSLATES TO JESUS DYING FOR WE AFRICANS?

INSTEAD OF PRAYING TO YOUR GOD TO FORGIVE ME AND OPEN MY EYES, PRAY FOR YOUR OWN LIFE. PRAY FOR WISDOM AND COMMON SENSE. PRAY FOR THE POOR, AND ALSO ASSIST THEM FINANCIALLY WHEN YOU CAN.
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
chinos20:
Read your Bible daily and thank me later

I SHOULD BE TELLING YOU THIS.

WE'VE ALL STUDIED THE BIBLE FROM COVER TO COVER, AND THAT'S WHY WE'RE WHAT WE ARE TODAY; UNBELIEVERS.
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by khristal87(m): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
adepeter2027:

Like we give a fvck about god.

Like you've rendered any meaningful response to the thread and besides, last I check, it's not by force as well to quote someone and spew jargon.

Lmaooo

The way you guys praise god and ridicule him is mind boggling and astonishing.

So he should connect to a god who is claimed to be omnipresent? Do you know what omnipresent is? Lmaoooo

Like god is network signal that fails and reconnect like GLOBACOM NG

Hahahahahahaha

So we have to connect to a omnipresent and omnipowerful god who's everywhere?

Chaiii

Christians sef
d day u ll encounter God, u ll wish u never disbelieved him
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by makky555(f): 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
eagleonearth:
are you mocking yourself or celebrating your backwardness?

I'm doing neither.... I'm just trying to let him know that it's not the end of the world for him.... In case you didn't see d part I said I strive to keep my alter burning or get the point I was trying to make when I said speaking in tongues would help him...goan recheck
You're not holier than the Pope so don't try to be d judge of my Christian life.

I know where I stand with God and you know yours
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
Makschinchin:
It always beats my imagination to note that those self acclaimed Nairaland atheists are always showing up on Religious topics.. Since you say you are atheist, I guess you should have nothing to do with religious posts, or don't you think so undecided

Cc: capslocked, hopefullandlord, robynwelo1, plaetton, et al

BECAUSE I DO NOT ENJOY YOUR GOD DOESN'T MEAN I'M AN ATHEIST.

YOUR RELIGION IS SCAM, END OF STORY.
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
many Atheists are focused on religion for the same reason(s) many doctors are so focused on cancer.

Cool down
Your brand of atheism is just as bad as the religion it relentlessly attacks.

Christianity is not all bad - Christian values created the modern world and are the basis of civilization add we know it today.
Also, fyi, not all doctors are focussed on cancer.
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by cybriz82(m): 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

I DO NOT KNOW. THERE'S NOT ENOUGH REASON OR PROOF FOR ME TO BELIEVE AND ACCEPT ANY OF THEM.

IN NIGERIA PEOPLE WORSHIP JESUS AND ALLAH. SOME BELIEVE "GOD" AND ALLAH ARE ONE AND THE SAME, YET YOU'LL NEVER FIND CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS WORSHIPPING OR PRAYING TOGETHER.

IN INDIA PEOPLE WORSHIP SNAKES AND COWS.
THEY BELIEVE THAT IF YOU DEEP YOUR CHILD IN A HEAP OF COW DUNG (JUST LIKE WATER BAPTISM FOR CHRISTIANS), THEY'LL BE PROSPEROUS AND LIVE LONGER, PROTECTED FROM EVIL AND SUDDEN DEATH.

IN GREECE SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE IN POSEIDON, THE GOD OF THE OCEAN. (MOST PEOPLE BELIEVE IN MULTIPLE GODS HERE, UP TO THOUSANDS).

IN CHINA PEOPLE PRACTICE TAOISM, BUDDHISM, AND CONFUCIANISM. THESE RELIGIONS HAVE THEIR OWN SEPARATE SUPREME GODS, BUT I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM AND I DON'T CARE.

LIKEWISE THE JAPANESE, WHOSE TWO MAJOR RELIGIONS ARE SHINTO AND BUDDHISM.

TODAY, MOST PARTS OF NORWAY, SWEDEN, AUSTRALIA, AND ICELAND DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN ANY RELIGION OR ACKNOWLEDGE THE EXISTENCE OF ANY GODS.

IF CHRISTIANITY IS THE TRUE RELIGION, WHY DOES AFRICA RECORD THE HIGHEST MORTALITY RATES YEARLY, AND ARE BACKWARDS SCIENTIFICALLY, MEDICALLY AND TECHNOLOGICALLY.., IN FACT, THOUSAND OF MILES BEHIND THESE COUNTRIES THAT WORSHIP FALSE GODS?

HOW IS IT THAT ASIDES NATURAL DISASTERS, THE WORST TRAGEDIES HAPPEN IN OUR CONTINENT EVEN WITH OUR KNOWLEDGE AND RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE TRUE GOD?

this is what Adamu used to say,, but when sickness fell on him dude was shouting pls God help me pls Jesus help me pls Holy Ghost help me,u better change ur way and repent before u begin they shout Samson help me Judas Iscariot help me,

1 Like

Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by cybriz82(m): 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
adepeter2027:

Like we give a fvck about god.

Like you've rendered any meaningful response to the thread and besides, last I check, it's not by force as well to quote someone and spew jargon.

Lmaooo

The way you guys praise god and ridicule him is mind boggling and astonishing.

So he should connect to a god who is claimed to be omnipresent? Do you know what omnipresent is? Lmaoooo

Like god is network signal that fails and reconnect like GLOBACOM NG

Hahahahahahaha

So we have to connect to a omnipresent and omnipowerful god who's everywhere?

Chaiii

Christians sef

get lost Satan
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ivanlxi:

*John Lennon (Singer):*

Some years ago, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said:
'Christianity will end, it will disappear.
I do not have to argue about that.. I am certain.
Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him' (1966).

Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.

*Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ):*

During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.

Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before his inauguration as President and he died.

*Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):**

During A show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ),
while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said:
'God, that's for you.'

He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner.

*The man who built the Titanic:*

After the construction of the Cruise Ship, Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be.

With an ironic tone he said:
'Not even God can sink it'

The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic

*Marilyn Monroe (Actress):*

She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show.

He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her.
After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said: 'I don't need your Jesus'.
A week later, she was found dead in her apartment

*Bon Scott (Singer):*

The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang:
'Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell'.

On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.

*Campinas (IN 2005):*

In Campinas , Brazil, a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend.....

The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car:
'My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You.'
She responded: 'Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, 'Cause Inside Here.....It's Already Full '

Hours later, news came that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died.
The car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact.
The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact.
To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken

*Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer):*
She said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst Book ever written.
In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle.

*Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other Name that was given so much authority as the Name of Jesus Christ.*

Many have died, but only Jesus Christ died and rose again, and He is still alive....

HOAX
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by CAPSLOCKED: 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
cybriz82:

this is what Adamu used to say,, but when sickness fell on him dude was shouting pls God help me pls Jesus help me pls Holy Ghost help me,u better change ur way and repent before u begin they shout Samson help me Judas Iscariot help me,

MORE AND MORE THREATS..

TODAY WAS LIT FOR ME THOUGH. cheesy
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

BECAUSE I DO NOT ENJOY YOUR GOD DOESN'T MEAN I'M AN ATHEIST.
YOUR RELIGION IS SCAM, END OF STORY.
You can't change them Sir, they can't be helped .
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by cybriz82(m): 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
emelda86:
All ye atheist... trying too hard to be relevant on Christians thread I one corner for una� because even in your empty skull God is still God.

Op just try & rebuke sin infact fornication mostly & see God manifest in you life & ask the holy spirit to guide you whenever u kneel to pray its well with you.

fear them they are heartless and evil, them they reason thru their anus, one of them just gun down 26people in church (Texas USA)

2 Likes

Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by greatdude: 2:59am On Nov 20, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

MORE AND MORE THREATS..

TODAY WAS LIT FOR ME THOUGH. cheesy
Not a threat. These are what we hear and see from time to time.
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by hopefulLandlord: 4:30am On Nov 20, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Cool down
Your brand of atheism is just as bad as the religion it relentlessly attacks.

Christianity is not all bad - Christian values created the modern world and are the basis of civilization add we know it today.
Also, fyi, not all doctors are focussed on cancer.

did you just pull a strawman or you don't know the difference between "Many" and "All"? which one is it sir?

elucidate on your second paragraph
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by jean198: 5:25am On Nov 20, 2017
khristal87:

d day u ll encounter God, u ll wish u never disbelieved him

u day ur eyes become opened u would wish u never believef in the jewish hocus pocus
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by Zenithpeak(m): 6:30am On Nov 20, 2017
makky555:

Hey I'm not dead cry
Jesus Christ said, If the light in you become darkness, how great is that darkness? (Rhetorical question)

Meaning :

Even Jesus Christ (The way, The truth and The Life) himself does not have answer to your predicament until you wake up from your folly and stop celebrating darkness that has overpower your light.

That is the reason for my response. I haven't no pleasure in your death, but it is obvious, your spirit life is long dead.
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by eagleonearth(m): 8:08am On Nov 20, 2017
makky555:

I'm doing neither.... I'm just trying to let him know that it's not the end of the world for him.... In case you didn't see d part I said I strive to keep my alter burning or get the point I was trying to make when I said speaking in tongues would help him...goan recheck
You're not holier than the Pope so don't try to be d judge of my Christian life.

I know where I stand with God and you know yours
. If you have been given power to keep the devil under your feet, how come he carried you and kept you inside the mortuary? Something is not adding up. Yes I'm judging you according to the Word.
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by Julivas(m): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2017
kalvoken:
For the past two years, I have been loosing it when it comes to praying. I will kneel down for prayer, but would end up not knowing what to say. In most cases, I keep repeating same words over and over again.

Please how do I regain my power to pray. I know within me all is not well.

God is your strength.
Firstly check on what you do engage your mind with. Are they worthy? Philippians 4 : 8.
If they are not, then pray the prayer of forgiveness first before launching deep into prayer.
Try to take charge of your mind, that is , control the things that go in and come out from it.
It is well , God still love you for making you conscious of your state.
Receive back the power to pray in Jesus mighty name, amen.

1 Like

Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by makky555(f): 9:58am On Nov 20, 2017
Wow... I can see you have a spirit life checking thermometer in you.

Remove the log in your eye first saint zenith the arch angel

Zenithpeak:

Jesus Christ said, If the light in you become darkness, how great is that darkness? (Rhetorical question)

Meaning :

Even Jesus Christ (The way, The truth and The Life) himself does not have answer to your predicament until you wake up from your folly and stop celebrating darkness that has overpower your light.

That is the reason for my response. I haven't no pleasure in your death, but it is obvious, your spirit life is long dead.

Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by makky555(f): 10:03am On Nov 20, 2017
eagleonearth:
. If you have been given power to keep the devil under your feet, how come he carried you and kept you inside the mortuary? Something is not adding up. Yes I'm judging you according to the Word.

So you're trying to tell me that through out your "Christian life" (if you have one) you've never reached a point in time where your fire would go down?

You're judging according to your own words not the Word of God cuz I don't see you quoting scriptures Pope mosquito on earth
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by Zenithpeak(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2017
makky555:

Wow... I can see you have a spirit life checking thermometer in you.

Remove the log in your eye first
saint zenith the arch angel

I have removed it long ago......

I wish you also turn again unto the Lord because if you leave your life on autopilot and live like reprobates around us.... To what end?

You know things are not alright and you are quiet about it....

Lastly, if you are a Christian and you don't have spiritual thermometer in you, you are in trouble.

Do you know about the TEMPERATURE OF YOUR SOUL.. if you are not hot about your life satan will mess up your destiny.

This discussion is deeper than you think.
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by emelda86(f): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2017
cybriz82:

fear them they are heartless and evil, them they reason thru their anus, one of them just gun 26people in church (Texas USA)

Very frustrated set of people smh.....

1 Like

Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by makky555(f): 11:21am On Nov 20, 2017
Zenithpeak:

I have removed it long ago......

I wish you also turn again unto the Lord because if you leave your life on autopilot and live like reprobates around us.... To what end?

You know things are not alright and you are quiet about it....

Lastly, if you are a Christian and you don't have spiritual thermometer in you, you are in trouble.

Do you know about the TEMPERATURE OF YOUR SOUL.. if you are not hot about your life satan will mess up your destiny.

This discussion is deeper than you think.

How Zenithpeak is carrying my matter for em head ehn... Dude take a chill pill, I know my stand with God and I'm still a growing Christan...I don't have a spiritual thermometer for judging and condemning people unlike you...
In as much as I am not as dedicated now as I was before doesn't make God love me less... I'll rephrase my first statement... I'm still doing my best by the grace of God to keep my alter burning

Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by Zenithpeak(m): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
makky555:

How Zenithpeak is carrying my matter for em head ehn... Dude take a chill pill, I know my stand with God and I'm still a growing Christan...I don't have a spiritual thermometer for judging and condemning people unlike you...
In as much as I am not as dedicated now as I was before doesn't make God love me less... I'll rephrase my first statement... I'm still doing my best by the grace of God to keep my alter burning

Now I can take a chill pill as advised.

See you at the top. The mercies of the Lord will see you through at every juncture of your life. Shalom!
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by makky555(f): 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
Zenithpeak:

Now I can take a chill pill as advised.

See you at the top. The mercies of the Lord will see you through at every juncture of your life. Shalom!

Shooo!!! angry after condemning... Next time instead of condemning someone why don't you commend them to Christ in prayer. Hope you take this advice as well
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by Zenithpeak(m): 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
makky555:

Shooo!!! angry after condemning... Next time instead of condemning someone why don't you commend them to Christ in prayer. Hope you take this advice as well

I never condemned you, I only pointed out the obvious and I'm glad you aren't obstinate about it....

If I have offended you in any way during the cause of our discussions I'm truly sorry (and I mean it!) but above all, I wish you all the best in all of your endeavour. Gracias!
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by makky555(f): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
Zenithpeak:

I never condemned you, I only pointed out the obvious and I'm glad you aren't obstinate about it....

If I have offended you in any way during the cause of our discussions I'm truly sorry (and I mean it!) but above all, I wish you all the best in all of your endeavour. Gracias!

Hmm dat magic word you used *sorry*.... Wel all is forgiven grin. I wish you well as well
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by Robynwelo1(f): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ivanlxi:
[/b]

You will regret ever saying this bro

I hope I do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos / Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband / It Was An Attempted Burglary - Daystar Clarifies Armed Robbery Report In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.