Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe - Culture (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe (80165 Views)

Benin, Not Yoruba, Are Original Owners Of Lagos – Ajayi-bembe / ICYMI: Bini, Not Yoruba, Are Original Owners Of Lagos – Ajayi-bembe / Bini, Not Yoruba, Are Original Owners Of Lagos – Ajayi-bembe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by BakireBulmaker: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
Leez:

stop shifting goal post and answer d question

I don't answer stupid questions.
Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by Leez(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
laudate:

No, it is your cluelessness and deceit that has been exposed all over NL. Everyone can see it. Continue crying. Just answer the questions I asked you and stop running from pillar to post.

Aren't you the same deceitful creature that put someone else's property in a picture, and tried to pass it off as the house of an Igbo man?? undecided
Afonjas are tenants in no man's land and should accept d status quo
lemme guess u are from anioma nw grin

3 Likes

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by Leez(m): 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

I don't answer stupid questions.
grin grin afonjas displaying cowardice as usual

1 Like

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by laudate: 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
Leez:

Afonjas are tenants in no man's land and should accept d status quo
lemme guess u are from anioma nw grin
Keep guessing. I am not Anioma. sad And from the way you keep chanting Afonja on this thread, it is clear they have cooked something for you to eat. Ndo. Try and get well soon. sad Onye iberibe.
Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by Leez(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
laudate:

Keep guessing. I am not Anioma. sad And from the way you keep chanting Afonja on this thread, it is clear they have cooked something for you to eat. Ndo. Try and get well soon. sad Onye iberibe.
d same way u keep chanting IPOB on every Igbo thread
but why are afonjas always ashamed of their roots?
all of u cant be from lagos na grin

1 Like

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by laudate: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
Olu317:
Oh k bro, I sheath my sword. I have no doubt in my heart that BINI came to Lagos, and all fact support . The layi Ajayi Bembe want relevance and there is a reason everyone chose to act the way they do. On the attack on Oba BINI, could be likened to so many reasons which I wouldn't want to go deep into it . As a descendant of oranmiyan myself, and have seen so many things lost to whirlwind because of over secrecy, has made to come forth to bring out fact hidden on certain issues to the best of my human knowledge. And I have the right to correct certain lies being peddled online because I am well suited to inform at this moment to the best of my knowledge so that the public will see somethings as it was and still the way it is . Isn't it very disgraceful even when Oba BINI believed that one BINI prince /person migrated to ILE IFE and set up the place. Odu'a was attached to white, his ancestors was attached to white and his descendants are attached to white in the term of ancestral linkage (Purity) while BINI is attached to red. Does this not show, the real BINI princes had been short changed? Is Oba of Lagos heavily attached to red as BINI? The BINI claimed that they owned the word O-ba when in fact the word isn't a daily usage in BINI, which is directly opposite in Yoruba land, including Lagos . The so called BINI people want to take the glory given to ILE IFE but it won't work. Almighty God don't make mistake, that's the reason ILE IFE will always be in reckoning. Olusegun Aganga etc is a BINI/IDU man and perhaps one day his descendants will wake up one day and say they own the whole part their ancestors migrated toward. The reality is that the BINI make too much noise about conquest when infact the Itsekiri have more say than BINI in Lagos. Let them be where God place them instead of overstretched hands on imaginary things. So don't blame some people if they are angry at what they know as concurrent lies......
Nobody is taking any glory that belongs to Ile-Ife, and I have not seen any Bini person doing so! sad I don't know why you brought Olusegun Aganga into this discussion, because the conversation has absolutely nothing to do with him. From the little I know about the man, he is half-Edo and half-Lagosian Yoruba. So what is the issue?

Pls try to check all what led to the main discussion on this thread, before putting up your remarks. Thank you.
Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by laudate: 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
Leez:

d same way u keep chanting IPOB on every Igbo thread
but why are afonjas always ashamed of their roots?
all of u cant be from lagos na grin
Provide proof to show that Laudate is an Afonja. Why have you been unable to do so until now, you deceitful slave?
Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by Leez(m): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
laudate:

Provide proof to show that Laudate is an Afonja. Why have you been unable to do so until now, you deceitful slave?
your igbo bashing and ur subsequent thrashing on d abc thread has done d job so what proof are u looking for o ye headslammer

2 Likes

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by BakireBulmaker: 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
Leez:

grin grin
afonjas displaying cowardice as usual

Whatever raises your small prick... grin

1 Like

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by Leez(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Whatever raises your small prick... grin
grin grin whatever pleases thee o ye cuckloid grin
Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by laudate: 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
Leez:

your igbo bashing and ur subsequent thrashing on d abc thread has done d job so what proof are u looking for o ye headslammer
Didn't I tell you at one time that you were born daft? So anyone who disagrees with the Igbo, must come from one ethnic group? Even though there are over 250 other ethnic groups in Nigeria? Ewu!

2 Likes

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by Leez(m): 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
laudate:

Didn't I tell you at one time that you were born daft? So anyone who disagrees with the Igbo, must come from one ethnic group? Even though there are over 250 other ethnic groups in Nigeria? Ewu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by laudate: 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
Leez:
Thanks for attaching a picture of your ancestors, to your last post. Now we can see where you got your ugly, disgusting looks from...ekwensu!
Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by BakireBulmaker: 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
Leez:

grin grin
whatever pleases thee o ye cuckloid grin

You've run out ideas, no doubt. Copy cat.

2 Likes

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by Leez(m): 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

You've run out ideas, no doubt. Copy cat.
if u say so but remember no ratak please grin
Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by Leez(m): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
laudate:

Thanks for attaching a picture of your ancestors, to your last post. Now we can see where you got your ugly, disgusting looks from...ekwensu!
dont deny oduduwa na o ewedu goblin cool
Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by laudate: 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
Leez:
dont deny oduduwa na o ewedu goblin cool
I guess ewedu goblin is your middle name and Oduduwa is your grandfather, right? Onye ime ezi.
Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by Leez(m): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
laudate:

I guess ewedu goblin is your middle name and Oduduwa is your grandfather, right? Onye ime ezi.
but how can a man deny his tribe just to talk trash about ndigbo ffs?
afonjaism is quite sad tbhundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by BakireBulmaker: 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
Leez:

if u say so
but remember no ratak please grin

What is ratak?
Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by BakireBulmaker: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
Leez:

cmon dont be shy grin

You have rats at home?
Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by TheKingIsHere: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
ritababe:

ask them oh

Dont mind the clown.. they always want to play down on others but the good thing is that history will always speak for us.
Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by Leez(m): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

You have rats at home?
nope but dia has been a boom in rat poison sales in d west smiley
Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by g0tze: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
Leez:

cmon dont be shy grin
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by Leez(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=g0tze post=62560646][/quote] grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
I am back as somebody just drew my attention to an update to Lagos State at 50 website where Lagos committee wrote an history of Eyo Masquerade. We were on this site before. I think this latest update on that site is very recent. The questions I asked that nobody had responded are ; the origin of Eyo masquerade, the meaning of Idu Iganran (Oba of Lagos Palace) & the original settlers at that place and if Aworis are from Bini or Ife. These questions are very fundamental as we have answers to them some years ago when Chief Holloway was alive.

The link is at

https://www.lagosat50.org.ng/history/origins-of-eyo

Despite the fact that this can only be history conceived by the likes of Chief Ajayi Bembe how it was suddely updated is magic. The truth is always constant. Eyo comes from Ijebu Remo. The remos came from Ife. Iperu is in Ogun State. It is not a coastal town. Iperu does not have coastal link with Lagos. Ibefun is in Ijebu Waterside close to Ijebu Ode. I would not like to delve into the issue of Opa cult online as it relates to the Ijebu. The issue of Opa openly exposed them. I think The Ayangburen of Ikorodu, Ranodu of Imota, Abowa of Agbowa-Ikosi, Alaketu of Ketu and Olu of Epe and other Ijebu monarch in Lagos State and other Ijebu monarch in Ijebu land should wake up. The Aworis in Lagos should also wake up. These people are up to something. The Eyo Masquerade festival cannot hold without the Awo Opa dance, this is the only thing I can say here.

They fabricated all such nonsense in the not well tutored write-up on the site. They said Bini influence has been noted in our Ikorodu (Kabiesi, Ayangburen is that true sir, Onibefun is that true?), Ibefun, Baiyeku and a host of towns and villages within Lagos State. Ibefun is not in Lagos State. Where are the host of towns and villages where Bini influence has been noted. Is it in Imota or Agbowa or Ketu or Badagri? Late Oba Adeyinka Oyekan did not do this. The attempt by the present Eleko to give Lagos to Bini will be resisted by the Remos in Lagos and other Ijebu people up to Mojoda in Epe.

Tomorrow,If they decide to modernise Igunnuko, they will tell us Igunnu does not come through Oshodi Tapa at Epetedo but from Bini through Alimi and malaika.
Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by BakireBulmaker: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
Leez:

NL rule 23
:Afonjas should respect their igbo masters

The slave(Igbo) is the one that 'knows all' about the master(Yoruba)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (35) (Reply)

What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? / The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland / Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.