Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

How Do You Create The Right Chemistry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Create The Right Chemistry (1218 Views)

Can You Explain The Chemistry Going On In This Pics? / Compatibility Vs Chemistry Which Is More Important To A Successful Relationship? / Would You Create A Wedding Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Create The Right Chemistry by mystikal(m): 10:35am On Feb 23, 2007
While it’s common knowledge that women tend to gravitate toward money and power, many eligible bachelors don’t boast either. However, the true Player recognizes that the key to fireworks lies in sexual chemistry -- that powerful and deciding factor surrounded by an aura of mystery. As a responsible member of the Player community, it’s your job to cultivate those subtle sparks and fan them to a roaring flame in record time.
Re: How Do You Create The Right Chemistry by iice(f): 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2007
Well i guess am a true player grin
Re: How Do You Create The Right Chemistry by mystikal(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2007
iice:

Well i guess am a true player grin
Oh well, prove it
Re: How Do You Create The Right Chemistry by iice(f): 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2007
Ahhh i don't need to provide anything, am not an animal to be baited grin grin
Re: How Do You Create The Right Chemistry by mystikal(m): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2007
Let’s initially adopt the scientific definition of sexual chemistry, which is “a natural, mutual romantic attraction between two people , how do you work tpwards achieving that iice?
Re: How Do You Create The Right Chemistry by iice(f): 5:51am On Feb 24, 2007
I don't work towards it, its natural Btw, didn't you say mystery factors in largely? Mystery is what am about tongue
Re: How Do You Create The Right Chemistry by mystikal(m): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2007
i get ur drift now, iice

1 Like

Re: How Do You Create The Right Chemistry by Maneater1(f): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2007
theres this belief that girls know if they are ghoing to sleep with a guy the moment they meet them. So all that fronting and playing hard to get is just part of the game.

Mystikal ur flirting with iice and u have a jealous girlfrend. Hope she doesnt come after whoever ur trying to have chemistry with.
Re: How Do You Create The Right Chemistry by puker(m): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2007
Take my advice. Light a stove put some water in ya mouth and sit on the stove. Till the water boils then you feel real chemistry.
Re: How Do You Create The Right Chemistry by Gamine(f): 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2007
Puker,
LMAO
u too funny!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Accept About Your Partner?! / More Than Half Of Your Wife's Friend / She Likes To Sleep In Hotels. Is She Cheating on Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.