Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Is A Healthy joystick Supposed To Be Curved Or Straight ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Healthy joystick Supposed To Be Curved Or Straight ? (1023 Views)

She Has Good Character But With Curved Back / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is A Healthy joystick Supposed To Be Curved Or Straight ? by Kcconcept(m): 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
Is A Healthy Penis Supposed To Be Curved or Straight ?

I see most people on this forum everyday complaining about having a curved genital organ, What can we actually call a healthy genital organ? Study has taught us a lot about the male's reproductive organ, one of which we will learn today, A straight or A Curved/bent penis which should be considered more healthy.
It’s common for the penis to curve slightly to the left or right when it’s erect. However, if you have a more significant bend in your penis, which may cause you pain or difficulty having sex, then it might be a symptom of Peyronie’s disease.

What Is Peyronie's Disease?

A Peyronie’s disease is the condition whereby the penis curves or bends towards the left, Right, Upward or even downward when erect.
Note: it is not a slight curve!
Slight curve and Severe bend is quite different
The Peyronie’s disease is not our focal point today.

Some men have a penis that curves to the left, right or upward when erect. This is common, in fact, its even considered the most appropriate shape of a penis. A bent penis in most men is not a problem. Generally, a bent penis is only a cause for concern if your erections are painful or if the curvature of your penis interferes with sex.
Benefits That Comes With A Curved Penis

There are various tricks you can do with a curvy penis that you can’t with a straight one. It’s basically an automatic center of gravity stimulator, given the right angle of penetration, and often can provide more comprehensive vulva stimulation during frottage.

Curvature relates to flexibility, if not overdone. Consider A perfectly Fine made humble Love Machine, primarily used to please women, it is often curved and it sells so well.

What People Think

I thought that penis curvature was usually a side effect of circumcision, which often doesn’t leave enough skin for the penis to grow normally.

I don't think curves matter particularly. I don't think that curved joysticks are more attractive or less attractive than straight ones. Changing the curve of your penis should probably not be a high priority unless it is so strongly curved that the curve interferes with sex somehow.

source: http://www.myfitnessclinic.com/2017/11/is-healthy-penis-supposed-to-be-curved_18.html

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Cutest Dude On Nairaland (vote With A Picture) / A Nairalander Fhoking Big Woman PICS / How I Met My Man – Beautiful Bride-to-be Reveals (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.