Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (228986 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by DIADEMA: 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
great job sir, pls I need a comprehensive guide on pure water business as I'm planning to invest in the business very soon in lagos but need correct infirmation. my email is prinzelegend@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
Tunjiife:
Pls who can help me with the right figures for the asterisks {***} bellow.... Thanks

Computation of cost of printing polythene bags used in sachet-water production
One roll of polythene weighs 13.8kg, including 1kg of an inner support the polythene is rolled on. The weight of the polythene alone is thus 12.8 kg.True and its important you understand this
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
Tunjiife:
Pls who can help me with the right figures for the asterisks {***} bellow.... Thanks

The cost of printing 2 colours on the polythene is approximately N1150

One roll of polythene (12.8kg polythene) is able to produce 6400 bags of sachets, with 20 individual sachets per bag. This is therefore equivalent to 500 individual sachets per kg.
The equivalent cost of a printed polythene bag for one individual sachet is thus N 2.30k per individual sachet. These bags may be printed outside the State, so additional costs for transportation may apply. Since the sachets were packaged in bigger bags of 20 individual sachets, the cost of the bigger bag is factored into the N 2.30k for individual printed bags calculated above. The packaging bags cost N 6000 per 100 bags. This amounted to N 6 per bag, and is equivalent to N 0.30k per individual sachet. Hence, the total packaging cost per individual sachet was thus calculated as N 2.60k . The total amount required per month for packaging material is therefore
N 135,200 for the production of 52000 sachets per month (2000 individual sachets per day)assuming this producer works an hour everyday for 26 working days
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
Tunjiife:

The number of sachets produced by factory should vary from approximately *** sachets per day (*** litres/day) during the rainy and cold seasons to approximately twice as much (*** sachets or *** litres/day) during the dry and hot seasons.

For this i say depends on what you are capable of doing.theres no limit to what can be achieved.
That means it is in your hand the size of market you create.

some factories shut down in the rainy season.
Many do not.My Advise: If your vehicle goes thrice in hot season,make sure you get around your customers even if it takes you one trip. This proves to customers that you are in business.

But the fact is there"s usually drop in sales in the rainy season because of reduced desire to drink occasioned by weather.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
DIADEMA:
great job sir, pls I need a comprehensive guide on pure water business as I'm planning to invest in the business very soon in lagos but need correct infirmation. my email is prinzelegend@gmail.com. thanks

Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by oneobiora(m): 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
Please how much is it to join Association of Table Water Producers(ATWAP) Lagos and what are the procedures. Thank you
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by chizi007: 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
Great job sir, pls I intend to invest in the business soon in Lagos. Kindly send me a comprehensive guide on pure water business to igwesm2020@yahoo.com. May God bless u for d great job u are doing. Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:19am On Feb 14, 2017
oneobiora:
Please how much is it to join Association of Table Water Producers(ATWAP) Lagos and what are the procedures. Thank you

This is what the associations' document says:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION OF MEMBERS

A prospective member of ATWAP must possess the following minimum qualifications:-

(1) A Nigerian(natural or corporate) of proven integrity and a team player or a foreigner.

(2) Possess the financial wherewithal to set up a production outfit to meet NAFDAC,FEPA and other Health Authorities minimum standard/requirement.

(3) Possess or be in a position to comfortably engage staff who are qualified or knowledgeable in food science and food processing.

(4) Must own the premises where business is located or show evidence of lease of not less than ten(10) years.

(5) Submit a written undertaken to abide by the rules,regulations and or decision of the association as the case may be.

(6) Submit himself/herself to the disciplinary action stipulated by the association on contravening it's rules,regulations and or decision as the case may be

How many producers can meet this? All you need do is attend ATWAP meeting in lagos,fulfill their conditions and become a member,thats all
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
chizi007:
Great job sir, pls I intend to invest in the business soon in Lagos. Kindly send me a comprehensive guide on pure water business to igwesm2020@yahoo.com. May God bless u for d great job u are doing. Thanks

Sent. Check your mail.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by oneobiora(m): 11:29am On Feb 16, 2017
kabarka:

This is what the associations' document says:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION OF MEMBERS

A prospective member of ATWAP must possess the following minimum qualifications:-

(1) A Nigerian(natural or corporate) of proven integrity and a team player or a foreigner.

(2) Possess the financial wherewithal to set up a production outfit to meet NAFDAC,FEPA and other Health Authorities minimum standard/requirement.

(3) Possess or be in a position to comfortably engage staff who are qualified or knowledgeable in food science and food processing.

(4) Must own the premises where business is located or show evidence of lease of not less than ten(10) years.

(5) Submit a written undertaken to abide by the rules,regulations and or decision of the association as the case may be.

(6) Submit himself/herself to the disciplinary action stipulated by the association on contravening it's rules,regulations and or decision as the case may be

How many producers can meet this? All you need do is attend ATWAP meeting in lagos,fulfill their conditions and become a member,thats all
thanks very much for the info I believe I have meet all these requirements. Please where do they hold their meetings and time, I stay at Ojo alaba area of Lagos
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
oneobiora:
thanks very much for the info I believe I have meet all these requirements. Please where do they hold their meetings and time, I stay at Ojo alaba area of Lagos

If you read through the thread,you will come across a member that plays active part in lagos participating in ATWAP taskforce.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by oneobiora(m): 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
kabarka:

If you read through the thread,you will come across a member that plays active part in lagos participating in ATWAP taskforce.
thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by silvaline: 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
abikun:

Bottled water is more profitable based on this calculation
CALCULATION ON SACHET WATER
1. 1kg of nylon N1200
2. 1kg produces 26-28 bags (take 26 for reference)
3. 77 kg produces 2000 bags
4. Cost of 77kg 93,400
5. Cost of packing bag N4.50 x 2000 N9000
6. A machine produces 110bags per hour x2
7. 2 Machines produces average of 2200 bags in 10hours
8. Cost of Labour to produce 2200 per 10hours 155,000 per month
26 = N6000 per day
9. Total cost of production material and labour, per day
= 77kg of printed nylon N92,400
2000 packing nylon N9000
Labour N6000

TOTAL COST OF PRODUCTION N107,400

A bag of water N120
2000 bags 120 x 2000 N240,000
Profit = 240,000 -107,400 N132,600

Unforeseen Expenses 10% of Total Profit N13, 260
i.e Electricity, Fueling & Transportation e.t.c
Net Profit = 119, 340

BOTTLE LINE
Full Auto 2000 cartons per day.
i. A preform cost N12.50
ii. 12 Preform N150 / carton
iii. A cap N2 cost N24 / carton
iv. Label N2 cost N24 / carton
v. Shrink nylon 1100/kg :- 20 N55 / carton
N 265.5/Carton
vi. Labour / day on Full Auto N3000

A machine produces:-
Full Auto 2000 cartons in 10hours

COST OF PRODUCTION AND LABOUR FOR FULL AUTO
Full Auto 265.5 X 2000 = N531000 + 3000= 534,000

PROFIT ON SALES
A carton is sold for N450
Full Auto N450 x 2000 cartons N900, 000 - 534,000 = 366,000

Check your mail for comprehensive cost analysis.

Please sir I have plans for this business, send the materials for the pure water business to fourfaceb@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
silvaline:

Please sir I have plans for this business, send the materials for the pure water business to fourfaceb@yahoo.com. Thanks
Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by chiomaP(f): 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
pls sir I also HV plans to go into the business. send me a copy to this address phamousovie@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
chiomaP:
pls sir I also HV plans to go into the business. send me a copy to this address phamousovie@gmail.com

Sent
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by silvaline: 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
abikun:

Sent.

Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Arabambi1: 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Sir,
I am interested in this business and I already a landed property to use for same. Kindly send me the business plan and cost analysis of materials needed. Thank you
Pls send to harmeenut@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Chigorkizz(m): 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
udehchigozie90@gmail.com
Would lik to invest in it

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
Arabambi1:
Sir,
I am interested in this business and I already a landed property to use for same. Kindly send me the business plan and cost analysis of materials needed. Thank you
Pls send to harmeenut@gmail.com

Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Chigorkizz:
udehchigozie90@gmail.com
Would lik to invest in it
Sent
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
Please send to , chatupdozy@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by toluwaney: 1:15am On Feb 25, 2017
have you purchased the reverse osmosis... i have a fairly new one for sale

toluwaney:
Contact me on omotayotoluwaney@yahoo.com for reverse osmosis sanitation and water treatment and purification

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by toluwaney: 1:19am On Feb 25, 2017
Contact me on omotayotoluwaney@yahoo.com for procurement, installation ans services of machinery.
Reverse osmosis cleaning and water treatment
DIADEMA:
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by belcom10(m): 10:38am On Feb 28, 2017
]d
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by greatqs: 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
Can you please assist me with the details as outlined via greatqs1@gmail.com we can discuss from there
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by jerro124: 11:08am On Mar 06, 2017
abikun:

Sent
Please also send to jerro124@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
greatqs:
Can you please assist me with the details as outlined via greatqs1@gmail.com we can discuss from there

Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=jerro124 post=54319383] Please also send to jerro124@gmail.com
Thanks [/quote
Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by vivixander: 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
We're in the midst of a pure water biz in the East. Where's the best place to source for sachets for packaging the water and how much are they currently? Thanks.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Victornezzar: 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
abikun:

Sent.

sa please send me d mail
ezev711@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.