Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) (68524 Views)

Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding / TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Groomsmen Flaunt Their Shoes At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by toprealman: 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
Why are vertically challenged people so difficult to handle? Instruction.....do not put on any neck beads. Check out first pics!
Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by missyQween(f): 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Męęěhń! embarassed

♤¥ou'll bę gětting married to mę btw grin , Nót Ńåseem cool

And have all those ladies you have promise marriage break my head abi cry
Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Nutella69(m): 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
wurabecca:
grin
Now this is class!
Yoruba is the real definition of Class!
These guys are handsome, see CHUKWUEBUKA slaying AGBADA!
Chai, God bless Odudua for me, I'm proudly a Yoruba girl.
*And I wn cum sha....... too excited* grin grin grin grin
Pls cum on me
Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Nutella69(m): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
wurabecca:
grin
Now this is class!
*And I wn cum sha....... too excited* grin grin grin grin
Pls cum on me
Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
missyQween:

And have all those ladies you have promise marriage break my head abi cry
♤ I only promised thęm my ßìğ Cåssavā grin
♤not mãrriage cheesy
Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Dainikel(m): 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
ibkayee:
*runs to tailor*
Is this IBK on here?...this is gorgeous dear!

1 Like

Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by putin4: 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
Mr w stop this your useless parade and get married.dont provoke devil.
Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by dadabashua1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
wurabecca:
grin

Now this is class!

And I wn cum sha....... too excited grin grin grin grin
seriously we are a unique people in all aspect of life...God bless u sister mi.....proudly yoruba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by missyQween(f): 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ I only promised thęm my ßìğ Cåssavā grin

♤not mãrriage cheesy

And,You decided to promise me marriage abi?You just want to steal me from my ruff
Kole werk o
Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
seems u know one of dem..lol. ur explanation makes sense, and i love ebuka style of the aso ebi.

Na real one of dem.

I don marry and I don help people do aso ebi.
Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
missyQween:

And,You decided to promise me marriage abi?You just want to steal me from my ruff

Kole werk o

♤ We were

♤made for eachother smiley
Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Chevronstaff: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yoruba Demons!!!!!! Repping and killing it!!!! cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by SamsonJohn743(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
All clean and fresh... :-XAll clean and fresh...

1 Like

Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Tobycharles: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
Factfinder1:
Over hyped wedding....hope it last and hope all this jamboree doesn't end in vain....beautiful I must confess
Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by daddio(m): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bestlily:
Yoruba demons

Sorry o Devil
Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
wurabecca:
grin

Now this is class!

grin grin grin See your head. Olori re wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by missyQween(f): 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ We were

Lol...Go and sleep jor
Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
Wonderful cool

1 Like

Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Jon3nity(m): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
youngbang:
The wedding is really over hyped, smh
Why are vertically challenged people so difficult to handle? undecided
Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
wurabecca:
grin

Now this is class!

On point. We are a beautiful people with beautiful culture. Elegance and sophistication comes naturally to us. E no easy rara. #Yoruba or nothing else.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by mhisterdreezy(m): 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
Amarabae:
They should finish this wedding and let us hear word abeg.
jealousy go and marry aunty

1 Like

Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by sniperr007(m): 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
wurabecca:
grin

Now this is class!

But Hausa wears agbada na?

All this una sentimental thinking ehn...
Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by jiksman3: 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
wurabecca:
grin

Now this is class!

You want to cum? For just pix? Konji is a basterd
Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by GoldNiagara(m): 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yoruba deamons the fantasy of all beautiful ibo girls. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
dably:
@GISTMORE

BankyW and his groomsmen have stepped out for his traditional wedding taking place in Victoria Island, Lagos this afternoon.

Segun and Tunde Demerum, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Temi and Funmi Wellington, Olamide Adedeji, Do2dtun and others are part of the groomsmen prostrating with the groom before the Etomi family.

Congrats to him! More photos below...

VIA : https://www.gistmore.com/photos-bankyw-groomsmen-traditional-wedding

Celebrity marriage..... Hmmmmmm
Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Eteriayaoba(f): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
ElPadrino33:
This is lovely! I just love this Banky guy, money is good! wink

Just love him too. Wishing him blissful marriage

Have not sighted Tblis & Tiwa tho, abi dem no come?

1 Like

Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by isalegan2: 12:25am On Nov 20, 2017
salt1:
Reminds me of Ali Baba and the Forty thieves
cheesy cheesy grin

I guess they look interesting but I don't like this (the guy on the right) style of "agbada." Plus the colors are all wrong for a Yoruba traditional wedding. Its supposed to be aso oke in the the brown/taupe family.

As for the women style now, I don't like the way they're thing their gele in a funnel like shape. undecided

I guess I'm too old fashioned sha. embarassed

Congrats on marriage! smiley

P.S. I like the fila. Is that abetiaja cap I see? grin cool

1 Share

Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 12:53am On Nov 20, 2017
Goat he must all form choir things jst like his videos
Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by seuncyrus(m): 12:54am On Nov 20, 2017
wurabecca:
grin

U wan do wetin grin grin ...oniranu omo grin grin
Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 12:54am On Nov 20, 2017
Break up have started counting
Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by gifty99200(f): 6:44am On Nov 20, 2017
Congrats Banky at last u conquer.
Re: Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by missyQween(f): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ We were

This line doesn't work on me.Try something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) / Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) / Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.