Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) (68526 Views)

Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) / Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) / DJ Cuppy At #EndSARS Protest In Lekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by benjackugo: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo4GCfFDBbM

Popular Nigerian singer, Timaya has reportedly been at the aged after allegedly damaging a lady’s car in Lekki and driving off after he was being confronted, IGBERETV reports.

A video trending on social media captures the moment Timaya was being picked up by the police for questioning.

According to reports, Timaya hit the lady’s car with his car and when he was being confronted by the lady, he drove off while the lady was still hanging onto his car as he drove off.

The lady was said to have sustained serious injuries on her body and was hospitalized in the process as Timaya escaped with the offense.

The lady who shared this news on her Instagram story is identified as whyte_26. She also alleged that the singer blocked her on Instagram after numerous efforts to contact him to do the ‘needful’ on her sister’s treatment.

She wrote;

"This celebrity and how they behave. @timaya nearly killed my sister this morning. She hit her with his car and run. At Ikate few hour ago, he hit my sister car and she came down to ask him to look what he did, this heartless human was asking for number and she told him he would block her, rather for @timayatimaya to do the needful. He hit my sister with his car and ran away. She is at the hospital right now in serious pain and funniest part is me messaging him on Instagram to do the needful but this needless fellow blocked me after reading my message."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cao1yQ2tdh9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
We have nothing to say until we have heard Timaya's side of the story angry

245 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by hisexcellency34: 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
Good. no man is above the law

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by LeoDeKing: 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
Is Timaya not a hooligan?

Even 97% of his songs are about "successes" from being a tout and hooligan. undecided

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Danjikanbauchi: 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
They should bring him to Ogbomosho for general beating

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s]Is Timaya not a hooligan?

Even 97% of his songs are about "successes" from being a tout and hooligan. [/s] undecided

I wonder how someone will struggle so much to make sense only to arrive at this

211 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Kharol1234: 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
Timaya they do hit and run again?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Macmoni(m): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
H

1 Like

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
When will Nigeria have cctv camera on our streets?
When I repeat when

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by DoggoneDogg: 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
I'm sure he was staring at ukwu.

Anyway, watch how bloggers will fish out all the atrocities he has committed that you never heard of by weekend. Stay tuned wink

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by sojayy(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
Plantain boy should know better naw shocked cool

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by tonididdy(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Even 97% of his songs are about "successes" from being a tout and hooligan. undecided
So undecided

Aren't touts allowed to contest for presidency in that your country? undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by DoggoneDogg: 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
Competence5050:
g
[/s]
G-Unit!!!

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Nbotee(m): 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hej
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Greatn3ss: 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
JAM IT video comes to my mind

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by gepeten855: 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
Timaya they do hit and run again?

1 Like

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Ignatiusprince(m): 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
U
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by salbis(m): 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
When God answers poor man prayer, sometime they tend to do more damages than those born with silver spoon. May truth prevail.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Bastard!

You hate successful people

13 Likes

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by OGraffix(m): 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
foolish boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by chatinent: 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
Let's hear what he has to say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by paulolee(m): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
CNT say anything till I hear from both sides n why he did such..
u cant jus hit a lady's car even its by mistake, she comes out n u still hit her with ur car n move on asif nothing happened..
assuming it's sanner climes, e for don dey jail like this but DTS if he really did it..

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Viraltrends123: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
I pray that lady stays alive.

Even if she doesn't, Timaya is a big man. Only poor people should be afraid of Nigerian police/military, had it been all those naira marley, zlatan, zinoleesky, were poor or unpopular, they whould be in prison serving a jail term

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by midehi2(f): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
Police don happy, money go come out cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by VoiceofReal(m): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
Take one beer for my head! Na Putin thread I Dey find

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bb

Do u suspect your spouse is cheating?
Let's help you clone your spouse's WhatsApp messages and get them delivered directly into your own phone....

0 eight one 130 seven seven one 67
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by donofdons: 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
Some of these people are barbarians. How can he do this and still expect to go free. He most likely had some illegal substances like cocaine and guns in the car, so had to escape to hide it in other to avoid long jail terms.

A similar thing happened to me in Little Haiti in Florida. We were moving some PCP from Mexican trucks when the driver of the truck swerved right and hit a bus filled with nursing home residents. Instead of stopping to check, I got into my Subaru and zoomed off. I had already spent 8 years in various jails for several drug offenses, so didn’t want to add more time.

16 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) / Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children / Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.