Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife (80990 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Fourwinds: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

"The deceased was stabbed 3 times in the back; and severally on his private parts..." shocked

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by KBEST3(m): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
Paulosky1900:
never undestimate the heart of a woman that is angry she fit slaughter you like fulani-herdsmen....ANYWAY 7virgins awaits him in paradise grin
INSHAALLAH
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Bayozomomamae: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
if it's were men den go say na domestic violence but for women den go say wife kill husband because of infidelity.
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Kobicove(m): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
fatymore:
Let's talk relationship..

Before you go into that marriage.. Check well..
If he or she has any behavior you can't tolerate or is quick to anger ..please run. Don't believe they would change or you can marry such person..

Your life is precious to your family..

Most people would not take heed cos they expect the person to change after marriage undecided
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by government77(f): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
This is serious o
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by castrol180(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hausa girl with too much scratched v
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Jerrypolo(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nigerians are fucking unintelligent bleeps!!!

For Christ' sake no one is talking about the woman and if she has been at least arrested and charged with the murder.

I guess you all forgot that part because they are both from wealthy backgrounds.

Fuxk off sickos!!!

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Speedo17(m): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
So what happens to the wife?
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by pocohantas(f): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nesso:
She stabbed him and yet rushed him to d hospital. She must hv gone temporarily insane before she got back to her senses. Men do not cheat on ur women.

People must cheat, whether men or women.
The best thing to do is to walk away...

A woman that can get insane to the point of going to grab a knife from the kitchen and stabbing severally, isn't just temporarily insane...she is always insane. She isn't fit to be married.

Men shouldn't marry mad women.

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Adenike775(f): 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
davodyguy:
As I saw the headlines, I knew it has to do with infidelity
Women must understand that men has the desire to cheat, either in marriage or in relationship.

No way 90% of men wouldn't cheat, save if he's ugly or doesn't have money

Not true.

I once asked my wife what she would do if she caught me cheating. She said, its in the nature of men to, but if I ever tried it, I should just keep it away from matrimonial home, cos she owns the house. Not that I want to, but some women are more matured and they're trained to expect the unexpected
......If she eventually catch you ehn you won't expect what she will do to you and the girlfriend If there is any

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
Northern women hot blooded grin

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Peejoeee(m): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
So what happen to the woman? Arrested?
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by GOFRONT(m): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
His father is even an embattled Aso savings boss........E be like that one chop yam
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by deafeyez: 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
Paulosky1900:
never undestimate the heart of a woman that is angry she fit slaughter you like fulani-herdsmen....ANYWAY 7virgins awaits him in paradise grin

N hausa people never die finish. Na so dem dey dash virgins?
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
pocohantas:

People must cheat, whether men or women.
The best thing to do is to walk away...

A woman that can get insane to the point of going to grab a knife from the kitchen and stabbing severally, isn't just temporarily insane...she is always insane. She isn't fit to be married.

Men shouldn't marry mad women.
She's not mad. grin The man turned her into a mad woman 'cause there's a thin line between sanity and insanity. That man that's up there saying his wife is matured and told him never to bring a woman into their matrimonial home 'cause she understands men cheat should wait until she catch him cheating. Only then, will he be able to tell us how she handled it.

As for the woman, I wonder what she was expecting from a Muslim marriage?. He has rights to sleep around and take in 4wives.

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by kobabe(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Men learn to defend yourselves

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by ACE1010: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
Paulosky1900:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
The greatest threat to a man is a jealous wife.- Jiang

I will nevr sleep in my house if my wife accused me of infidelity, even if na joke, I will stay away for a few months & observe if it's safe for me to come back

R.I.P Binyamin, case like urs reminds me to be always faithful to my wife grin

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by ophilly: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
How possibly could she have overpowered him?... 3 stabs at the back and several at his private area... Were his hands tied so that he couldn't defend himself?... I am not understanding, pls
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Meritocracy: 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
End of arranged marriage

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by opesky74: 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
Benita27:
She's not mad. grin The man turned her into a mad woman 'cause there's a thin line between sanity and insanity. That man that's up there saying his wife is matured and told him never to bring a woman into their matrimonial home 'cause she understands men cheat should wait until she catch him cheating. Only then, will he be able to tell us how she handled it.

As for the woman, I wonder what she was expecting from a Muslim marriage?. He has rights to sleep around and take in 4wives.
Nobody turned anybody mad, she always had the tendency, and I know she must have shown it in previous times. No matter what the situation is, killing can't be justified, you don't kill what you can't create. Now let's look at it from both sides, her life is totally altered after this act, she will be charged with murder, and what do you think happens to the young child? She has turned an orphan overnight. We all have our weaknesses, but killing can never be justified for any reason. Stop supporting what isn't right

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by countryfive: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
that's why i'm not moved by all this pre wedding pics.

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
Joy1706:

Means we'll continue killing you guys like chicken na

Go and kill your father.
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by guiddoti: 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
RisMas:

Ina Lillahi Wa Ina Ilaehi Rojihun cry cry cry
Can you interpret, please?
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
opesky74:

Nobody turned anybody mad, she always had the tendency, and I know she must have shown it in previous times. No matter what the situation is, killing can't be justified, you don't kill what you can't create. Now let's look at it from both sides, her life is totally altered after this act, she will be charged with murder, and what do you think happens to the young child? She has turned an orphan overnight. We all have our weaknesses, but killing can never be justified for any reason. Stop supporting what isn't right
And you think she didn't think of the consequences before stabbing him?. Do you know the emotional trauma wives whose husbands are cheating on go through? That's enough to make one insane. So, he turned her into what she became.

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
AngelicBeing:

Where did you get that photo? 95% of those men are dead!!! It's was taken in 1982
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by lazygal: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
opesky74:

This is the best comment I have read .... I can imagine the pains both sides are going through now
I feel the families should please take part blame in this ,when this woman showed tendency the must have over looked as jealousy but there some exhibition of character one does thst you for sure know there is mental instability some where.

If care is not taken,the woman might take her own life also .she should just hand over the daughter to the late husband family .I wonder what decision will be taken over her.

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by GreenCap: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
if she was a virgin before marriage, then this manslaughter is a reaction to heartbreak;

but if she was a "railway line" before wedding night, her private hole should be filed with that knife.

y not divorce him? u back stabber!

love is dead in this generation.

so slay queens desire righteous men too.

to every slayer, may rotten banana fall on you

this guy is too handsome to die.

look at how a demoness wasted another woman's natural plaything.

do not fall for a sh'evil.

un_happy sunday

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Lomprico2: 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
So o!

Was she arrested?
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by nduchucks: 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
Paulosky1900:

RIP

Why are you trivializing this sad situation and using it as an excuse to feed your religious bigotry?

This is a clear case of the manifestation of untreated mental and psychiatric problems. Being jealous does not turn normal humans into murderers of their loved ones.

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
kindly read exclusive interview with SouthAfrican Singer Via: http://n18s.com/exclusive-interview-with-vanessa-jackson-a-south-african-veteran-singer/
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Joy1706(f): 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
francizy:

Rubbish comment!!! I hope you won't come crying blue murder when your husband pummels you like some yam in a mortar too?
E fit? Does he want to die prematurely?

Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers / Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) / Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number