Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife (80981 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Joy1706(f): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
davodyguy:
As I saw the headlines, I knew it has to do with infidelity
Women must understand that men has the desire to cheat, either in marriage or in relationship.

No way 90% of men wouldn't cheat, save if he's ugly or doesn't have money

Not true.

I once asked my wife what she would do if she caught me cheating. She said, its in the nature of men to, but if I ever tried it, I should just keep it away from matrimonial home, cos she owns the house. Not that I want to, but some women are more matured and they're trained to expect the unexpected
That's your wife. You can't be cheating on me and have the mind to sleep with 2 eyes closed na. Impossicant

1 Like

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Kalaldi: 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Muslim men have silence to gallivant around
All thanks to Muhammad and Islam

So I wonder whats the lady's problem is
Islam and the prophet of Islam are not common nouns,Pls be careful,no blasphemy
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by lozanni(m): 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
He died for love.
He was warned to stay away from the lady, but he refused to listen.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by SHOCK7(m): 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
Joy1706:

Means we'll continue killing you guys like chicken na
Don't dare try dis with any man u end up with o! because you 'll never see the light of day in prison that's if his sister/mother don't pour acid on u first.
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by SHOCK7(m): 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Joy1706:

That's your wife. You can't be cheating on me and have the mind to sleep with 2 eyes closed na. Impossicant
Wait o! what's the worst u can do,remember he has family that can payback!
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Gkay1(m): 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
Na woman born am and Na woman kill am. life Na per head.

1 Like

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
A gentleman for the beast of a wife... If you face domestic violence, leave the house and live apart from your spouse till he or she comes back to their senses. Sorry Bro
Rip.
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Jman06(m): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
davodyguy:
As I saw the headlines, I knew it has to do with infidelity
Women must understand that men has the desire to cheat, either in marriage or in relationship.

No way 90% of men wouldn't cheat, save if he's ugly or doesn't have money

Not true.

I once asked my wife what she would do if she caught me cheating. She said, its in the nature of men to, but if I ever tried it, I should just keep it away from matrimonial home, cos she owns the house. Not that I want to, but some women are more matured and they're trained to expect the unexpected
The fact that you are morally bankrupt does not mean every other men are like you.
There are men of principle who are handsome and wealthy at the same time but do not cheat simply because they are principled. They stood before men and spirits to make a promise of fidelity to their wives on the alters and they are living by their words. They also understand the health implication of infidelity and the danger such rascality poses to their beloved wives and children. Those are men of honour! Although such men are scarce to come by but they exists and are not poor or ugly like you shamelessly stated.

Stop justifying your irresponsibility!

8 Likes

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by stuffs4me(m): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
Joy1706:

You are a cursed human being.

I pray you die a very painful and miserable death.
I pray you get mercilessly rappedd by armed robbers who will eventually kill you and throw your mutilated dead body in the gutter.
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by toprealman: 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
pre-wedding pics....
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
Joy1706:

You are just ranting.
People like you will cry and tire
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by excel101(m): 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
Very pathetic though, but na GEJ am Joor.
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
Jman06:
The fact that you are morally bankrupt does not mean every other men are like you.
There are men of principle who are handsome and wealthy at the same time but do not cheat simply because they are principled. They stood before men and spirits to make a promise of fidelity to their wives on the alters and they are living by their words. They also understand the health implication of infidelity and the danger such rascality poses to their beloved wives and children. Those are men of honour! Although such men are scarce to come by but they exists and are not poor or ugly like you shamelessly stated.

Stop justifying your irresponsibility!

The ratio of morally bankrupt men far outweighs the morally rich men.
80% of men seem decent because they are broke.

Same applies to women

1 Like

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Arysexy(m): 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
AnanseK:

You have the devil in your heart, you need delverance. Going to church has not helped you.

Demon spoke this to u.

Visit mountain of fire immediately
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by excel101(m): 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
Joy1706:

Its women like you that their husbands brings their girlfriends to their matrimonial homes and asks you buy them refreshments.
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Godsonkemz(m): 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
When he married her, he thought he has finally found happiness accompanied by celebration party but he never knew he brought into the house his own killer.

Lesson for guys: don't neglect certain characters you observed in a lady during courtship especially when it has to do with anger, jealousy and insecurity. Same applies to ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by davodyguy: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
Joy1706:

You go poor acid on me? Anyway, thank God, I don't cheat and have no intention of doing such. I would rather mould my wife better than any one that I may find attractive
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by davodyguy: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

The ratio of morally bankrupt men far outweighs the morally rich men.
80% of men seem decent because they are broke.

Same applies to women

You dey mind am? So many immature people here forming.
When you're not rich, you tend to borrow character, but when there's money, there's this temptation that comes spontaneously from no where and pushes people to act. I know of a former colleague, who got married in 2008 and remained faithful till he got a super mega job at Globacom. From 75,000 monthly to 420,000 naira every 30 days. He didn't even know when he fell into this thing in 2013. He's a very strong Christian, but money pushed him.

You're right, that those that pretend may be doing so cos of financial challenges, whilst others may just be able to live above temptation.

Not all rich guys are cheats.

Some guys that gross between N200k to N500k monthly are still faithful and responsible. Yours truly falls into at category
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by censeakay(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
What u sow, u will definitely reap it, his father is a politician looting our money, that is his father's reward
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by OmoEpe(m): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
Joy1706:

No sane man should date talk less of marrying you. You are a walking menace
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Palaver: 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
Joy1706:

if you do not know that you shouldnt make expensive jokes as this, then you are a pig. Omo oshi.
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by piagetskinner(m): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
nawa oo...that woman get mind oo..how is she different form book haram

never marry a hot tempered woman

never!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Aquariann: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
From page one to this point, only one female moniker condemned the lady's action outright. Others have refused to comment. Even Baby was just beating around the bush saying Islam allows a second wife but doesn't allow cheating. Like you just see a lady and make her a second wife without courting and whatnot.

I guess Ahmed Musa's ex-wife should have killed him for dating the lady he eventually married as second wife. But she didn't, rather she took a walk.

With the silence of ladies and their tacit support for lady, I guess it would be fair game if men too starts killing cheating wives. At least by the time the killing spree starts and when eventually they're done killing themselves, commitment-phobic people would stir clear of marriages.

2 Likes

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Deo1986(m): 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
gebest:
what? if hausa ladies are this jealous, how come their men still marry other wives.
This particular hausa lady is from a privileged home, a billonaire dad and lots of exposure to booth. Dont equate her with the poor and uneducated hausa ladies.

1 Like

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Charly68: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
And PDP punishment continues .....
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by baby124: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
Aquariann:
From page one to this point, only one female moniker condemned the lady's action outright. Others have refused to comment. Even Baby was just beating around the bush saying Islam allows a second wife but doesn't allow cheating. Like you just see a lady and make her a second wife without courting and whatnot.

I guess Ahmed Musa's ex-wife should have killed him for dating the lady he eventually married as second wife. But she didn't, rather she took a walk.

With the silence of ladies and their tacit support for lady, I guess it would be fair game if men too starts killing cheating wives. At least by the time the killing spree starts and when eventually they're done killing themselves, commitment-phobic people would stir clear of marriages.
I did not support her. I only pointed out that men need to be clear on women they want to marry if they are polygamous. You don't know the promises this guy made to that woman. If a woman does not want polygamy and you lie to her, only to change mouth in marriage then you are playing with your life. You need to understand polygamy from a woman's perspective. They are the ones who suffer it most.

A man that is cheated on too can kill. Most people who are caught cheating are in danger of their lives man or woman. All I said is that it is important for people to understand themselves before marriage to know each other's expectations and stop scamming people into marriage. Muslim or no Muslim. Don't make assumptions for your partner. That being said, she should have moved on from the marriage and divorced him. I don't support domestic violence or murder because of marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Coolgent(m): 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Muslim men have Licence to gallivant around
All thanks to Muhammad and Islam

So I wonder whats the lady's problem is
U must be gutless stupid for using the offence of one muslim against the over 1 billion Muslims

1 Like

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by ReinaFarine: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
She's a murderer....
Yes it is a crime of passion a d temporary insanity might be argued in court...
The places she stabbed him were a reflection of the places he stabbed her emotionally....

Please, I know most people enjoy passionate dramatic lovers... They are super romantic... Give their heart into loving, kissing and everything concerning you...
But ladies and gentlemen,
Check it.... You think it is sweet he calls you every thirty minutes... She wants to be a part of your every move..
You find his irrational jealousy sexy... And the fact that a girl as beautiful as her is possessive of you is hot...
Check it...
May be his overprotectiveness is obsessive...

Maybe her smothering mothering is obsessive...
Don't mistake it for love... Don't hurt yourself mistaking a codependent relatilnship that has encapsulated the both of you for love...

Today it means hot angry sex...
Tomorrow, it is a murder sucide...

Now, he wished he had listened and stayed aaah after the ear biting....

RIP ..

I think it was a mental break down... She should get a psych eval. If she can be helped...

God's blessings for the baby...

And that dumbass good for nothing piece of shit wife beater that is saying he will beat the hell outta his wife for biting his ear so she will not do it again... Probably nobody has told you before, you're going to have a miserable marital life... You don't know how to divorce her if your differences are irreconcilable...

There are some people that if you like beat them, if you do anything, they will fight back.. Ask Churchill...

It might hurt, but a woman like that is attracted to passion... Whether it is passionate hatred, disgust, wickedness as long as there is fire in your action, she'll do it again to get that reaction..

In an abusive home...
The man, his wife and the kids suffer...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Joy1706(f): 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
excel101:
Its women like you that their husbands brings their girlfriends to their matrimonial homes and asks you buy them refreshments.
Oh really? cheesy cheesy
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Joy1706(f): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

You are just ranting.
People like you will cry and tire
Wow! You.dont say
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Joy1706(f): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
stuffs4me:

You are a cursed human being.

I pray you die a very painful and miserable death.
I pray you get mercilessly rappedd by armed robbers who will eventually kill you and throw your mutilated dead body in the gutter.
Back to you and your family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers / Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) / Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.