Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife (80983 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by dominique(f): 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
revolt:
See them!!!! If this wsd a woman that was killed for cheating una go say nothing warrants laying hands on a woman but when its the other way round the standards change. Feminism is bigotry enclosed

Your rants make zero sense, violence is wrong no matte what gender carry it out. Reading through the pages, I didn't see where females were justifying the killing so I don't know why you are so pained.

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Organs(m): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
Benita27:
She's not mad. grin The man turned her into a mad woman 'cause there's a thin line between sanity and insanity. That man that's up there saying his wife is matured and told him never to bring a woman into their matrimonial home 'cause she understands men cheat should wait until she catch him cheating. Only then, will he be able to tell us how she handled it.

As for the woman, I wonder what she was expecting from a Muslim marriage?. He has rights to sleep around and take in 4wives.

This is not true. Benita27, you don't just make outlandish and false statements about a religion, faith, way of life of millions of people. A muslim man has no right to even touch the palm/hand of a lady that is not his wife, sister, mother, daughter etc not to talk of "sleep around". As per taking in 4 wives. You need to educate yourself objectively on this topic. Let me just give you a brief narration on it. Firstly, understand that when the command came that you can marry 4, a lot of muslim men were killed in a battle and lots of women were left without husbands. Back then, a man provides security, comfort, sustenance etc for a woman, secondly, 4 was limiting. Back then, people used to marry 10,15 etc and it was limited to a maximum of 4. Thirdly, it is permissible and not a rule. Buhari, IBB, Abdulsalam just to mention only Naija former leaders all married only 1. (Meanwhile, their cook, househelp or driver might have 4) fourthly, Understand that unlike other cases whereby a guy has a wife and has a babe as a side chick for ever, e.g Prince Charles and Camila, he can actually marry her and give her the respect, honour and privileges of a wife that she deserves, and not have her as a side chick forever. Fifth, a woman can have his muslim husband promise not to marry a second wife as a condition for marrying him. Also, a woman or (a father) can ask that the man asks the woman (his daughter) permission before marrying a second wife. What this means is if for example , I, a muslim wants to marry you, your father can make me promise (in my own case i won't promise cos i want 2... grin cheesy grin) not to marry another wife except with your permission. Finally, understand that these are part of the mercies or privileges that God almighty bestowed on us to enable us live well, with equity and justice for all. Another example is "DIVORCE" It is permitted but highly discouraged. As a matter of Fact, in Islam, God said of all the things he permitted, Divorce is the one most disliked. Hence in cases where both parties has absolutely no love for each other (as they say in divorce papers - Future reconciliation is IMPOSSIBLE) again Ladi Di and Prince Charles, comes to mind, tell me why should they stay together? Focus on the opportunity and the generality (entire mankind) of the permissions and rulings and not just what some people do or what you personally want in your own little world or selfish, me, me, me mind. Cos, there are lots of ladies that wants to be 2nd, 3rd wives and have more time to focus on their career, bizz etc.

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by TEYA: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2017
EazyMoh:

They can tolerate co-wife(ves) but not philandering.
Lol not true. That woman is psychopathic killer that can take the life of a co wife. Tolerate co wives but not philandering, what does that even mean, it makes no sense.

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by twerkjack: 10:14am On Nov 22, 2017
SERVES HIM RIGHT!!! THUMBS UP TO AN EXEMPLARY WOMAN.......

WOMEN SHOULD LEARN FROM THIS,,,

IF UR MAN FEELS CHEATING IS HIS RIGHT..
DONT ARGUE WITH HIM....

ONCE U CATCH HIM, KILL HIM!!!!
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Mysselff2: 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
danthamccoy:
Man, this country is so divided it's crazy. Look at a topic like this. Expected comments on the issue but I'm seeing inane posts catching fun with "Hausa", "muslim", "7 virgins". Crazy! If it happened in the West or East, it would be about how heartless "afonja" or "flat head" women are. And most of these people just got back from church.

Or mosque or dem no dey go either
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by nurseafrica: 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Joy1706:

Means we'll continue killing you guys like chicken na
Na chicken liver men una get power over. Even u sef cross my way i don take you do Ritual
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by chiamaka4g: 12:26am On Nov 25, 2017
Same fate awaits your father and brothers.
AngelicBeing:
The same fate awaits all the useless, wicked, satanic politicians that have rendered Nigeria a cesspit of poverty and darkness, next news jare grin
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by chiamaka4g: 12:27am On Nov 25, 2017
twerkjack:
SERVES HIM RIGHT!!! THUMBS UP TO AN EXEMPLARY WOMAN.......

WOMEN SHOULD LEARN FROM THIS,,,

IF UR MAN FEELS CHEATING IS HIS RIGHT..
DONT ARGUE WITH HIM....

ONCE U CATCH HIM, KILL HIM!!!!
like your mother killed your father. Useless daughters of Jezebel. Witch.
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by AngelicBeing: 7:42am On Nov 25, 2017
chiamaka4g:
Same fate awaits my father and brothers.
very good, as long as you and your entire lineage and generations becomes vagabond and mad, l am ok, now buzz off, useless lunatic and head to the lagoon and kill yourself, my last response to you cool

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by chiamaka4g: 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
Just like your LovePeddler mother and armed robber father will be killed soon. Useless hungry fool.
AngelicBeing:
very good, as long as you and your entire lineage and generations becomes vagabond and mad, l am ok, now buzz off, useless lunatic and head to the lagoon and kill yourself, my last response to you cool
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by luluman: 10:06pm On May 05, 2019
gebest:
what? if hausa ladies are this jealous, how come their men still marry other wives.
The jealousy has always been there, only that their religion is one thing they cannot do without.
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Samsonklin(m): 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
gebest:
what? if hausa ladies are this jealous, how come their men still marry other wives.
Something is not right. right?

Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers / Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) / Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number