Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Please Sow A Seed In My Business Idea - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Sow A Seed In My Business Idea (1007 Views)

Plant A Seed Of N1700 Or N3000 And Cash-out Massively / Sow A Seed Of ₦1500 Only And Earn Over ₦20000 Weekly On Lpv Forum / Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Sow A Seed In My Business Idea by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
Good evening Nairalanders

My name is Abdullah Suleiman Saidu from Kano State. I hold a B sc Economics Second Class Honours from Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto. In various capacities, I have acquired skills in different phases such as time management, winning clients to your way of thinking, proficient in Microsoft Package (Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint and Word), Econometric Analysis (E-View Software), Sothink Logo Creator Professional (Graphics Design), Zotero Standalone (Academic Referencing) and Information Communication Technology (ICT) coupled with foreign exchange trading, statistical and econometric data analysis (E-View) as well as undergoing training on writing Feasibility Study Report (Business Plan) at Development Nexus Nigeria Limited to achieve the set goals and objectives of the business enterprise and long-run survival of the business idea.

Similarly, I have acquired communication skills such as writing, speaking and negotiating which will come in handy while interacting with clients. These are skills I work on constantly to expand my knowledge.

I have come on Nairaland Platform to seek contribution from fellow members to help kick-start my business idea. Honestly have seek loan support from individuals, friends and family all to no avail as I am from a poor background and it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a fresh graduate to get a loan from a Nigerian Bank to start a business venture. I have approached a number of banks including my bank Union Bank, but rejected or their terms is just too scary. Terms like; we give loans to salary earners, 30% interest rate and some hidden charges.

My proposed business idea is a financial inclusion services offering range of servicesto potential customers at competitive prices. The business will provide financial innovation to resident Gwale LGA and Kano metropolis. These services will attract income and commission in the course of rendering financial services from Capricorn Digital Limited, guaranteed volume of transactions due to rich bouquet of products and services over 5000 existing billers and merchants’ services are available for vending. This service would be rendered based on the type of services needed by the customer.

REQUIRED EQUIPMENT
Baxi Box Machine: Baxi Box is a multi-purpose one-stop-shop POS machine for making money. It is a product of Capricorn Digital Limited, licensed by CBN to power the CBN Cashless Policy. This device can also be used offer a range of banking services at any location in Nigeria/business office and make good extra income daily. Baxi box offers the following Mini Agent Banking Services to the general public at any chosen location.

Banking services include:
INSTANT Cash Deposit and Cash Withdrawal from any bank customer account in Nigeria (Commission 10%)
Money transfer to any bank account in Nigeria
Receive tithe, offering, etc for church
Receive payment for goods and services for merchants

Recharge Card Printing Services:
Print all network recharge cards (generate pin and e-top up) DIRECT from Telco’s, supply to retailers or sell and make more money than buying it from Telco Dealers:
Profit as follows: MTN 3% AIRTEL 5%, Etisalat 5%, Glo 6%

Bills Payment Services/Commission per Transaction:

Dstv recharge 2%, Gotv recharge 2%, Kano Electricity (KEDCO) Bill payment 2.5%, Startimes recharge 2%, WAEC PIN 6%, smile internet recharge 3%, Abuja Electricity, Leadway third party car insurance 10%, Spectranet data recharge 4%, Cornerstone third party car insurance 10%.

Bulk SMS Business Services (10% commission)

In summary, this business venture requires a minimum start-up capital of N150, 000 or more. On my own part, I have made significant research on this great opportunity and found prospects in this venture. More importantly I have identified a location at Kware market.

NOTE: This is not a “Get Rich Quick Scheme”, To accumulate wealth takes patience and diligence.

1 Like

Re: Please Sow A Seed In My Business Idea by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 24, 2019
Hello Suleiman!

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Secondhand Or Unwanted Items Fast on u-Snapp / Scam Alert / Change Of PFA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.