Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,626 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Goodluck Jonathan I Didn’t Receive Any Money From Maina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan I Didn’t Receive Any Money From Maina (515 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad / Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example / Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan I Didn’t Receive Any Money From Maina by Calmtvmedia(m): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nigeria’s immediate past president, Goodluck Jonathan, has said he did not receive any money from the controversial pension fund. He said there was no iota of truth in reports that he was paid N5billion monthly from the money. His media adviser, Mr. Ikechukwu Eze, gave the explanation in Abuja on Saturday while reacting to a statement credited to the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami (SAN), published in a national newspaper last week. The chief legal officer of the federation was said to have told a Senate ad-hoc committee that an “ex-president was taking N5bn monthly from the Pension
Fund.” Eze dismissed the claim as “a blatant lie hurriedly cooked up to divert the attention of the general public from the raging ‘Mainagate’ and other embarrassing scandals.” He added, “We believe that the story was concocted as part of the unfolding
grand design (by the Buhari administration) to always dodge
responsibility and blame every evil act taking place in the present dispensation on the past (Jonathan) administration. “In the first place, we do not believe that
Malami made such a claim because he is in a position to know that it is simply not true.”

Source: http://effisyloaded.com.ng/ng/news/goodluck-jonathan-didnt-receive-money-maina

Re: Goodluck Jonathan I Didn’t Receive Any Money From Maina by python1: 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yes, I know, na me receive money from Maina. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan I Didn’t Receive Any Money From Maina by Victornezzar: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
python1:
Oga Zombie....it seems u wanna surpass sarrki as d chairman, but u no strong

concerning d topic, where ur pay master hide maina
Re: Goodluck Jonathan I Didn’t Receive Any Money From Maina by Calmtvmedia(m): 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
python1:

You look suspecious

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan I Didn’t Receive Any Money From Maina by python1: 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

Oga Zombie....it seems u wanna surpass sarrki as d chairman, but u no strong

concerning d topic, where ur pay master hide maina
Mr wailer, my pay master don tie Maina for one side waiting for his royal Cluelessness and the god of Igbos to explain how they shared the money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan I Didn’t Receive Any Money From Maina by serverconnect(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
APC want to tarnish your image sir. Their plan will fail.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan I Didn’t Receive Any Money From Maina by Calmtvmedia(m): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
serverconnect:
APC want to tarnish your image sir. Their plan will fail.
are you sure or joking
Re: Goodluck Jonathan I Didn’t Receive Any Money From Maina by magoo10(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan I Didn’t Receive Any Money From Maina by Pierohandsome: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
Why is GEJ's name always mentioned anywhr corruption is found? Jst asking
Re: Goodluck Jonathan I Didn’t Receive Any Money From Maina by Calmtvmedia(m): 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Why is GEJ's name always mentioned anywhr corruption is found? Jst asking

I Can't answer that question Maybe @dominique does
Re: Goodluck Jonathan I Didn’t Receive Any Money From Maina by Victornezzar: 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
python1:

Mr wailer, my pay master don tie Maina for one side waiting for his royal Cluelessness and the god of Igbos to explain how they shared the money.
I don't even know what to tell u....dis ur case is critical
u need d touching of God himself
Re: Goodluck Jonathan I Didn’t Receive Any Money From Maina by sarrki(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
python1:

Patriotism at its peak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan I Didn’t Receive Any Money From Maina by python1: 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:

Patriotism at its peak
Thank you my boss.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Anambra: We Voted And We Are Still Alive; Thank You. / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Stalled By Judge's Absence / Alleged Graft: Why DSS May Continue To Resist EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.