Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (59423 Views)

Masterkraft’s Outfit To Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Wedding Got Nigerians Talking / 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / Celebrities At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by banre(m): 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
kai....me sef 4 like go dis wedding o being d celebrity that i am grin
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Ojuororun(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
Spanner4:
grin
So pretty, but is this her real face?
grin
Spanner4:
grin
THIS IS NOT HER REAL FACE OHgrin
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
See who I want to attend mine

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
The family that moves in silence....cool
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Davifeghe(m): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
I guessed she abort almost 3Times
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
see white teeths, na thousands smiles in one be this.
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by miqos02(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
nice
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
The hate and childish comment on NL though, too many kids here angry

2 Likes

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by PitexyBaba(m): 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
I Cant See Any Billionaire Daugher O, I Only See Just A Casual Lady I Can Meet Anywhere,,,, Make Up Tins
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by alasco1(m): 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
You see...

1 Like

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by wambosamuel1980: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
This lady dress na waoh na so she dey dress?
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
she really looks like her billionaire daddy
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Spanner4(m): 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ojuororun:
;DTHIS IS NOT HER REAL FACE OHgrin

I fear ladies nowadays......they can make up for Africa
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by DaBillionnaire: 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ekugbeh:
2much of dulux paint is bad

savage u are, bro

no chill u have grin grin grin
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by hensben(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
Girls na fraud
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by okekekelechib(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
idris4r83:
For people that applied for nigerian immigration service please check your email because they have started inviting people.

I just got mine now.... wow...
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by majamajic(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
hmmmm

na wa oo. No single lady comment on this post till now

and see am them full for 'viewing this topic'

na this girl say make una dads no make am ?

jealousy !!!
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by majamajic(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
hmmm

na wa

No lady has post a comment on this post till now....and they are all hanging on 'viewing this topic '.

jealousy !!
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by bandad: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
idris4r83:
Chaiiiiiiiiiiii! Where i go c this girl to impregnate?
You be big mumu. Chai mr belle giver.
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by blaqroy: 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
I intentionally put my grand ma phone on silent then I told her that her ringing tone has finished that she should bring money lemme buy again
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by idris4r83(m): 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
okekekelechib:

I just got mine now.... wow...
congratulations
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
she's fine but this Adenuga pikin dey look alike gaan o,both boys and girls. all of them get similar features and facial expression.
make this girl com marry me now,my life don better be that,babe,come and marry meeee,I love you
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by stilldoingokay(f): 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ekugbeh:
2much of dulux paint is bad

nawaa to una ooh,
one of my friend use to call it begga paint.
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
majamajic:
hmmmm

na wa oo. No single lady comment on this post till now

and see am them full for 'viewing this topic'

jealousy !!!
the girl has it all na,why they no go jealous? She's gorgeous,a young billionaire and she rich pass all of them papas .

1 Like

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
stilldoingokay:

nawaa to una ooh,

one of my friend use to call it begga paint.
but I sure say she fine pass you. you're just jealous because she is a beautiful young billionaire and daughter of a billionaire .
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by walexy06(m): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
So I was there and no one could notice, well let me come and be going.. I am a billionaire on my own
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
See who I want to attend mine
Alhaji Leader. you must be a Kwaran
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nope Ebonyi
sinceraconcept:
Alhaji Leader. you must be a Kwaran
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by stilldoingokay(f): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
sinceraconcept:
but I sure say she fine pass you. you're just jealous because she is a beautiful young billionaire and daughter of a billionaire .

seriously, who ever you are, I wasn't dragging beauty with are okay,

I was just being sarcastic that is all,

so why are you taking it personal.
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
stilldoingokay:

seriously, who ever you are, I wasn't dragging beauty with are okay,

I was just being sarcastic that is all,

so why are you taking it personal.
It's "her" not "are"
Because its glaring you're jealous of her wealth and beauty. you couldn't comment on the compliments guys are giving her based on her beauty but you had to comment on a ridiculous comment about her.

1 Like

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
I've never prayed to impregnate a girl way before I marry. But I want to impregnate this girl. this is the type of girl i want to impregnate,a beautiful daughter of a super rich billionaire.
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
Spanner4:
grin

Of course this is her real face, she looks so much like her dad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) / Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert / Karibi Fubara Is Dead! Cancer Kills Nollywood Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.