Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (59424 Views)

Masterkraft’s Outfit To Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Wedding Got Nigerians Talking / 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / Celebrities At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Flat chest

d best sweet and fearless,,,always awake to welcome u anytime anyday
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Spanner4:
grin
So pretty, but is this her real face?
no.... Delux paint at work

1 Like

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
She is beautiful, Spec cool
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Bemurzsiorghra(m): 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
heckymaicon:
who get this babe num abeg grin
Because you love her abi to tastethemoney ; grin grin grin
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by medexico(m): 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
idris4r83:
Chaiiiiiiiiiiii! Where i go c this girl to impregnate?

What of she deletes the pregnancy
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by idris4r83(m): 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
medexico:

What of she deletes the pregnancy
my blood is too strong to b deleted. Lolz! E get pregnancy wen no dey terminate
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 20, 2017
God dey jare... Banky head-master no go fit invite pple like us. No lele... Yaba-Oyingbo-Palmgrove-Onipanu !!! I no changi ooo, abeg! cool Paro dey go joo..
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Ftom: 7:15am On Nov 20, 2017
this adenuga girl urgly ohh.
upon all their money
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by oliviablog(f): 7:17am On Nov 20, 2017
she is pretty nah
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:39am On Nov 20, 2017
Ekugbeh:
2much of dulux paint is bad
Why calling out Dulux? Do they use Dulux paint as cosmetics undecided
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by stilldoingokay(f): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2017
sinceraconcept:
It's "her" not "are"
Because its glaring you're jealous of her wealth and beauty. you couldn't comment on the compliments guys are giving her based on her beauty but you had to comment on a ridiculous comment about her.

hmmmm, I have heard you,

pls, I no get time to the take panadol for another person Headache, thanks.
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2017
Ekugbeh:
2much of dulux paint is bad
Excuse me, is this the new synonym for makeup on Nairaland?
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2017
heckymaicon:
who get this babe num abeg ;Dwho get this babe num abeg

She's married!
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2017
Nevee:
Adenuga is like the most "low-keyed" Nigerian billionaire. Hardly makes public appearances, hardly in the news these days. Quite unusual for someone of his status.

After his ordeal with Obasanjo or is it late the Yar'Adua?

Low key is the way to go.
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2017
sureteeboy:
This babe don marry
Yes!
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Nevee: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

After his ordeal with Obasanjo or is it late the Yar'Adua?

Low key is the way to go.
Lol yeah true. Very funny ordeal with OBJ. All pleas on his behalf fell on deaf ears, not excluding Awujale's intervention. At some point, OBJ even claimed he was unaware of the issue and had no hand in it, so he kept referring them to EFCC. They couldn't even take the least advantage of the fact that they hailed from the same town.That man is a character grin
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
Nevee:

Lol yeah true. Very funny ordeal with OBJ. All pleas on his behalf fell on deaf ears, not excluding Awujale's intervention. At some point, OBJ even claimed he was unaware of the issue and had no hand in it, so he kept referring them to EFCC. They couldn't even take the least advantage of the fact that they hailed from the same town.That man is a character grin

Thanks Nevee for refreshing my memory. God bless!
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Ekugbeh(m): 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lilimax:

Why calling out Dulux? Do they use Dulux paint as cosmetics undecided
did i type cosmetics
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Ekugbeh(m): 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

Excuse me, is this the new synonym for makeup on Nairaland?
i guess
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Nevee: 1:00am On Nov 21, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

Thanks Nevee for refreshing my memory. God bless!
Always welcome...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) / Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert / Karibi Fubara Is Dead! Cancer Kills Nollywood Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.