Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Signs That A Woman Is Interested In You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That A Woman Is Interested In You (1671 Views)

Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That A Woman Is Interested In You by harrison12(m): 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
Most men come up with the question, “how do I know that this lady is interested in me?” you are interested in a lady but can’t really figure out if she is also interested in you. If you don’t know how a woman reacts whenever she is in love, you may just be there thinking that the lady you are trying to woo is not interested. It will be of good as a man to quickly detect how a single lady reacts whenever she is romantically interested in you. When you quickly learn the signs that show forth in women
whenever they are in love, then you can take advantage of that in winning her.

Are you ready to learn how to discover when a woman is interested in you? Then keep reading.
The tip given below will be of help in understanding when a woman is romantically and interested in you.

A woman who smiles whenever you come to her shows that she has some interest in you. If she isn’t interested in you, she wouldn’t keep a smiling face.
You will get to see the love as she constantly looks into your eyes.
Single women are fond of biting their lips or showing out their tongues whenever they are with a man they are interested in. so, this is one sign that you should take note of.
If you have gone out on a date with her and you observe that as she talks to you, she constantly picks her glass up and down with the tips of her fingers, which shows that something is going on in her mind at that time.
If she is sexually attracted to you, you will notice that her nipples are getting so tight underneath the dress she is wearing. So, watch out for this any time you are together.
You will observe how she sits. She sits up firm with interest to hear what you are saying.
If you notice that her leg crossed is pointed towards the direction you are and she is always taking it forth and back. That shows she is trying her possible best to keep your attention towards her. That is a sign that she is interested in you.
You will also get to know if she in interested in you whenever she keeps her voice in the same volume as yours. If your voice is low or high, she tries to keep hers that same way.
If she constantly rubs her chin or cheek. This is a signal that she is romantically attracted to you.
Some ladies can exhibit some funny act by blowing air from her lips towards you. That’s a sign of her interest.
If she winks at you while talking, then that shows that she has interest in you.
If you constantly notice that she willingly opens some parts of her body. That is a sign that she is romantically in love with you.
If she frequently twirls her hair round her finger for you to take note of, that is another sign of her interest.
If you notice a change of color in her skin or probably the hair of her skin starts to rise, that’s a sign that she is falling for you.
If she feels something for you, you will notice her rubbing some parts of her body like the wrist or the laps.
Ladies are fond of this whenever something romantic and sexual is going on in their mind.
If she laughs when you are also laughing, that shows that the conversation is really flowing and her interest is there.
If she constantly touches you in romantic ways, which shows that she is interested in you.
You will notice how she often plays around with the jewelry she is putting on. As she does so, something serious is seriously going on in her mind.
There is also a sign in her eyebrows. It rises up and then comes down in a sexy way. That is a sign you shouldn’t ignore.
By chance you are in the midst of a crowd and she constantly speak and focus only on you, that is a sign that she is interested in you.
source: https://www.harryscope.com/2017/11/signs-shows-single-woman-interested.html
Re: Signs That A Woman Is Interested In You by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
Akuko!!

1 Like

Re: Signs That A Woman Is Interested In You by McBrooklyn(m): 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
Re: Signs That A Woman Is Interested In You by DozieInc(m): 12:14am On Nov 20, 2017
Signs of the end time cheesy

1 Like

Re: Signs That A Woman Is Interested In You by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:21am On Nov 20, 2017
men of today have really lost the plot on life.... if they really believe the garbage written on this thread.

- so a woman cannot be happy any longer?! she needs to frown at you ALWAYS, abi?!? if she doesnt then she wants you?!?!?!?!?!
- if you have beautiful eyes then a woman will stare at them. does that mean she wants to date you?!?!?!?!?!?! HELL NO!
- if a woman has a itch on her lips and bites them OR opens her mouth and shows her tongue, that means she wants you?!?!!?! kai women, see this nonsense!
- if a woman talks to you while picking her glass carefully (like most women should), it means she wants you?!?!?!?! AY CARAMBA, what deluded man writes this rubbish, come on?!
- if a woman gets cold, her n1pples also get hard, does that means a woman cannot get cold during a date any longer?!?!? haba!
- any woman who goes on a date should sit properly AND listen to their counterpart, its called DECENCY. what do you expect?!
- women cannot have chin itches etc during a date any longer, for fear to send the wrong signals to deluded men who think they are psychic.... oh la la!
- a woman cannot breathe towards you any longer too?!?!?!?!
- if you make the mistake and wink because something got in your eye, then that means you want a guy?!?!?!?
- so, women cannot plays with their hair, or readjust her wig any longer, and if she does that means she wants you?! BWAAAAAAAH!
- if a woman touches you in a friendly manner thats simply means she is comfortable around you, and certainly NOT that she wants you. duh!
- so women cannot LAUGH at jokes any longer, and if they do that means they have interest in the guy?!
- women cannot touch their jewellery during a date too?! kai....suffer they don suffer o!
- even eyebrows sef?!?!? but most women have painted one, so whats the deal...should they remove eyebrows completely to be safe here?!
- in a crowd, who should she focus on, if not her friend that she got there with?!

any deluded person who sees any validity in the OP's post must be living in LA LA LAND..... as these men are really CLUELESS!
Re: Signs That A Woman Is Interested In You by lordtim001(m): 1:22am On Nov 20, 2017
The first sign to show me that you love me GIRL is to demand for my account number and pad my account nicely undecided

I know you want the account number
Quote me and ask for it.

WAITING angry
Re: Signs That A Woman Is Interested In You by sirjentul05(m): 6:58am On Nov 20, 2017
Shhhhhatap, a woman can never be understood, even by his fellow woman

(1) (Reply)

LLL / A Must See For All Romancelanders!!! / Royal Family Ready For First Gay Wedding (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.