Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Application For Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Accreditation (For Lawyers) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Application For Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Accreditation (For Lawyers) (10514 Views)

LASU Gets NUC Full Accreditation For 31 Courses / OAU Loses Accreditation For Law, Dentistry, Botany And Medical Rehabilitation / Only UNILAG Has Full Accreditation For Law In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Application For Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Accreditation (For Lawyers) by AdejorinD(m): 2:42am On Nov 20, 2017
APPLICATION FOR CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION (CAC) ACCREDITATION: STEP BY STEP (FOR LEGAL PRACTITIONERS)

I decided to write this post because of some young lawyers who are experiencing some difficulties in applying for the CAC Accreditation.I hope this post would be helpful.

1. PAYMENT
I. Visit www.remita.net to generate your RRR.
NB: Select “Miscellaneous” as Name of Service/Purpose and fill in “CAC Accreditation” in the space for Description.
II. Make payment of N5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira Only) online or in any bank of your choice using the RRR you generated.

2. ACCREDITATION FORM
I. Collect an Accreditation Form from CAC Office for FREE.
II. Complete the form accordingly.

3. DOCUMENTS TO ATTACH
Attach a photocopy each of the following documents:
I. Call to Bar Certificate
II. Nigerian Law School (B.L) Certificate
III. University (LL.B) Certificate
IV. NYSC Discharge Certificate (or Exemption Certificate)
V. Evidence of Payment of Practicing Fees.

4. SUBMISSION
Submit the following at the CAC Office:
I. Duly completed Accreditation Form accompanied with all the documents stated in 3 above.
NB: Originals of all the attached documents should be taken along as well for checking.
II. 2 passport photographs.
III. Evidence of payment of N5,000 Accreditation Fee.

5. ACCREDITATION
This is the business of CAC. Just remember to ask them for when to come back.

Adejorin D. Abiona
adejorinabiona@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... / WAEC Bans Two Schools In Imo State For Exam Malpractices / ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.