Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo (48154 Views)

Female Police Officers Show How Ready They Are For 2023 General Elections (vid) / IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy / Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by Factfinder1(m): 7:30am On Nov 20, 2017
Makeup is fraud

1 Like

Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by mightyhazel: 7:30am On Nov 20, 2017
make up dey try for women shaa
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by Tuljaking(m): 7:30am On Nov 20, 2017
Pure contrast

Job at my profile
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by benedictac(f): 7:30am On Nov 20, 2017
No no no this is forgery and impersonation

1 Like

Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by Dasherz(f): 7:30am On Nov 20, 2017
same thing beards does for guys .. so we' re not the only one guilty of a made up look
Settingz321:
You we really know what's make up is
It means u r making it up that u were never up to standard

1 Like

Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by ekems2017(f): 7:31am On Nov 20, 2017
Ewwwe tell me something! !!!!
Guys beware of make up when choosing your partner.
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by Adaumunocha(f): 7:31am On Nov 20, 2017
She's still beautiful.

1 Like

Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by phreakabit(m): 7:31am On Nov 20, 2017
Without makeup she looks like a crack addict!

2 Likes

Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by kense88: 7:31am On Nov 20, 2017
sarrki:
My advice to the potential brothers out there is to visit her early morning and late in the night if need be

To ascertained its not Photoshop or paint house you are dealing
Lol.
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by ichado(m): 7:32am On Nov 20, 2017
izzou:
Ireti Doyle
Come and see your sister oh
grin grin
Simple!
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by chronique(m): 7:32am On Nov 20, 2017
Error 404
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by Peejoeee(m): 7:32am On Nov 20, 2017
Makeup � fool us
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by BruncleZuma: 7:32am On Nov 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Hajiya dan Allah put back your makeup...
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by Oluwadare: 7:33am On Nov 20, 2017
I agree, make up is a fraud in which a certain law should be enacted to punish anyone caught in the middle for falsification of beauty and deceiving of opposite sex.
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by chronique(m): 7:33am On Nov 20, 2017
Dasherz:
same thing beards does for guys .. so we' re not the only one guilty of a made up look

Are you sure you know what you are saying?

1 Like

Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by buskie13(m): 7:34am On Nov 20, 2017
uzoclinton:
Obviously you haven't taken your morning drugs
your brain must be full of chin chin,she no fine at all
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by Alwaysmiling(f): 7:34am On Nov 20, 2017
Power of makeup
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by pocohantas(f): 7:36am On Nov 20, 2017
kense88:
Lol. Make ups should be banned

Go and ban it na.
We'll continue to package and deceive una
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by Oluwadare: 7:37am On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:
Totally different look. I'm sure those guys that were begging to be arrested would change their minds now.
Hello..... How was your night?
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by orenteasa(f): 7:38am On Nov 20, 2017
This her brother is wicked o, Choi
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by eagleonearth(m): 7:41am On Nov 20, 2017
Dasherz:
beard does nothing. I can wear beards or not. I can shave different styles but still the same me. I was even more handsome back in the days without beards. You saw lukaku shave his and nothing happened.
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by SenorFax(m): 7:41am On Nov 20, 2017
She ugly abeg, she no fine
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by martineverest(m): 7:42am On Nov 20, 2017
At least she's not bleaching
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by shinarlaura(f): 7:44am On Nov 20, 2017
Homeboiy:
Two different persons sad

Maybe na because say I never wash my face tongue

Lol..go wash ur face very well then come back and look again grin
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by kense88: 7:44am On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Go and ban it na.
Well, i enjoy swimming a lot. She must be invited for swimming on our first date
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by eagleonearth(m): 7:45am On Nov 20, 2017
Factfinder1:
Makeup is fraud
shocked shocked coming from a lady?
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by 2shure: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2017
the real ugly and disgusting face is on red hijab shiit
while the fake
edited
heavily filtered
over edited is on blue and black.
ugly bich
yuk

naija women would run mad and hopeless without make up

1 Like

Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by kwankwaso(m): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2017
Finally on front page I dedicate this to the ppl of Anambra state. .
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by kwankwaso(m): 7:48am On Nov 20, 2017
Beautiful
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by Dasherz(f): 7:49am On Nov 20, 2017
ughhh to some guys beards is everything fashion to them because it "ups" their look same thing as makeup for ' em ladies ..... some guys look drop dead gorgeous with beards while some look smashing with no beards on

so having a beard is as much a plus as makeup is to ladies
eagleonearth:
beard does nothing. I can wear beards or not. I can shave different styles but still the same me. I was even more handsome back in the days without beards. You saw lukaku shave his and nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by Ishilove: 7:50am On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Go and ban it na.
Abi, Since na wetin dem like. If you go natural (no attachments and make up), they will call you local so let's kuku keep fooling them.
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by Dasherz(f): 7:53am On Nov 20, 2017
yes sir i am 100% sure
chronique:

Are you sure you know what you are saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo / Aggrieved Ciscon Staff Warri Seal Off Office Premise (Photos) / Nigerian Institute Of Management Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.