Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo (48155 Views)

Female Police Officers Show How Ready They Are For 2023 General Elections (vid) / IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy / Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by kense88: 7:54am On Nov 20, 2017
Dasherz:
ughhh to some guys beards is everything fashion to them because it "ups" their look same thing as makeup for ' em ladies ..... some guys look drop dead gorgeous with beards while some look smashing with no beards on

so having a beard is as much a plus as makeup is to ladies
I wonder why you think beard improves our look. I like beards, but my aunts, friends and relative think i look much better without beards. Without beards, i look a bit feminine and my voice doesn't help. So beards a kind of gives me the look that actually matches my physique
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by juman(m): 7:55am On Nov 20, 2017
Natural beauty.
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by Dasherz(f): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2017
kense88:
I wonder why you think beard improves our look. I like beards, but my aunts, friends and relative think i look much better without beards. Without beards, i look a bit feminine and my voice doesn't help. So beards a kind of gives me the look that actually matches my physique

that's why i posted earlier that some look gorgeous without beards

some ladies do look beautiful too with no make up as others look drop dead gorgeous with a full face beat
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by Lordcenturion2(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2017
Dasherz:
same thing beards does for guys .. so we' re not the only one guilty of a made up look

I heard something new this morning, Is beard not part of natural thing?, why don't u cut the whole of ur hair to bald then

2 Likes

Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by Factfinder1(m): 8:00am On Nov 20, 2017
eagleonearth:
shocked shocked coming from a lady?

A natural beautiful lady

1 Like

Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by Dasherz(f): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2017
wow a justification cheesy
Lordcenturion2:

I heard something new this morning, Is beard not part of natural thing?, why don't u cut the whole of ur hair to bald then
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by DonroxyII: 8:05am On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤The make-up is
♤better mahn embarassed
Dem son deceive me with make up cheesy
She still fine sha!!! Na Fulani bae !!!
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by rosalieene(f): 8:09am On Nov 20, 2017
she is indeed pretty

1 Like

Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by Noblewhiz(m): 8:09am On Nov 20, 2017
MA, don't arrest me again o
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by Pennywise(m): 8:12am On Nov 20, 2017
She is beautiful without makeup, but with makeup she is a bomb.

I have no doubt she has got the IG's attention. Promotion will come quick.
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by Iseoluwani: 8:21am On Nov 20, 2017
izzou:
Ireti Doyle

Come and see your sister oh

grin grin

funny enough ireti Doyle can speak Hausa, m beginning to think this is her long lost sis
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by chronique(m): 8:25am On Nov 20, 2017
Dasherz:
yes sir i am 100% sure

So, you're saying it's beards that makes guys fine? What of those who do not have beards?
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 20, 2017
dis is d reason i always ask for no make up foto first.. now am justified

Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by IgedeBushBoy(m): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2017
Op eye de pain you? BTW is she going for a wedding in the 1st pic?
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by kense88: 8:38am On Nov 20, 2017
Dasherz:

that's why i posted earlier that some look gorgeous without beards

some ladies do look beautiful too with no make up as others look drop dead gorgeous with a full face beat
Another thing, you can't compare beards with make up. Make up is artificial while beards are natural
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by Dasherz(f): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2017
but both do same thing .. improve ones look
kense88:
Another thing, you can't compare beards with make up. Make up is artificial while beards are natural
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by Gentledammie(m): 8:40am On Nov 20, 2017
Omoh. Make up na bastard
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by Dasherz(f): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2017
some guys look better with no beards while others look good with beards

same as some ladies look good with no makeup
chronique:

So, you're saying it's beards that makes guys fine? What of those who do not have beards?
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by UchaNwababa: 8:53am On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:
Totally different look. I'm sure those guys that were begging to be arrested would change their minds now.

Lemme goan makeup jare... husband must come kisskiss
I have one Husband for Sale if you are Interested please apply in Person. Thanks
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by Pain(m): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2017
Moral of the Story: "Never be too quick to fall for make believe photos on Social Media. 99% are Fake"

1 Like

Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by marshalll(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2017
360frolic:

A photo of police officer, Fatima Abdulaziz from Malumfashi, Katsina State, went viral after it was posted by a makeup artist.

Her brother Abdulalaziz Bin Abdulaziz took to Facebook to congratulate her for an achievement.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/11/the-famous-nigerian-female-police.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44
[color=#990000][/color]

Jesu!!! Waris sis ��
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by Homeboiy: 8:59am On Nov 20, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol..go wash ur face very well then come back and look again grin

Hahahhhha

Good morning
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by shinarlaura(f): 9:01am On Nov 20, 2017
Homeboiy:

Hahahhhha

Good morning

Goodmorning to u.

How was ur night?
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by Homeboiy: 9:02am On Nov 20, 2017
shinarlaura:

Goodmorning to u.

How was ur night?

Was awesome but cold was too much

Urs?
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by marcoreus(m): 9:08am On Nov 20, 2017
mtcheww
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by shinarlaura(f): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2017
Homeboiy:

Was awesome but cold was too much

Urs?

Sorry abt that

Mine was fine. I slept like a baby.

It's morning, lots of work to do on ur side right?
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by Homeboiy: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2017
shinarlaura:

Sorry abt that

Mine was fine. I slept like a baby.

It's morning, lots of work to do on ur side right?

Yea am out already
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by shinarlaura(f): 9:17am On Nov 20, 2017
Homeboiy:

Yea am out already

Ok.. i wish u luck
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by chronique(m): 9:19am On Nov 20, 2017
Dasherz:
some guys look better with no beards while others look good with beards

same as some ladies look good with no makeup

Babe, make up and beards ain't the same thing joor. This your argument can't hold water at all.
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by Homeboiy: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ok.. i wish u luck

Thanks dearie
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by eagleonearth(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2017
Dasherz:
ughhh to some guys beards is everything fashion to them because it "ups" their look same thing as makeup for ' em ladies ..... some guys look drop dead gorgeous with beards while some look smashing with no beards on

so having a beard is as much a plus as makeup is to ladies
the difference is still glaring. Beard is natural and makeup is fake.
Re: The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo by salesforce: 9:24am On Nov 20, 2017
Oh beauty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo / Aggrieved Ciscon Staff Warri Seal Off Office Premise (Photos) / Nigerian Institute Of Management Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.