Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Is This Murder Or Suicide - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Is This Murder Or Suicide (26701 Views)

Is This Suicide Or Murder / Is This Murder Or Suicide? / Take A Closer Look! Is This A Murder Or A Sucide Case? And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Ayemileto(m): 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
shervydman:

U're very correct....it's a confirmed murder case, d murderer was not even wise, he scattered d office in an abnormal way.

He even passed through the opened(right) window....he can be seen running for his dear life at the left window. mumu guy.

If it was suicide, d impact of the bullet would make the man swerve to d opposite direction but he was balanced on d chair. Dumb murderer!!

The man may not use Gun. There's tendency he swallowed poison. undecided

Also, there's tendency he scattered the office himself, you know, maybe he lost something big. He will just keep scattering things.

The man running in the left window is trying to avoid SARS grin so they won't carry him as suspect.

grin grin

Edited: this guy might be right. The graph is at minus.

hypertension:
Me i think he is a forex trader that lost all..check the graph..

Hypertension has spoken. grin grin

This too...

Enouwem:
It's suicide. The idiot invested in the stock market, and when it experienced a dip, the trauma was too much on him so he scattered everything in the office, cursing and swearing and when he couldn't take it anymore he killed himself with a bullet to the head.

Nobody should argue with me pls. After all, I should be sleeping now.

We all watch films na. Its suicide, Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by gmaribel(m): 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
Any fx trader will tell you its suicide just look at the chart on the wall

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Promismike(m): 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
O
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by osazsky(m): 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
buhari self am sure he was a Nigerian,y end ur life because of bad govt, fool
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by stfadaanthony(m): 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
It very obvious it a murder incidence.The office looks so scattered, meaning he must have struggled with is assailant before he was eventually killed. He was just placed on the chair to make it looks as if he killed himself.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
Murder, the blood splatter on the floor does not correspond to a gunshot while seated, if he was shot while seated there would be blood on the wall behind him. therefore the scene was rearranged after death.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by oluGodson: 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
Looking at the unopened window, you will see that the window can only be opened from inside the office. Putting that into consideration, the opened window is not broken which means it was opened from inside the office an indication that this is a SUICIDE.

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by ibkayee(f): 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
Suicide, look at the paper in front of him and board on the wall, business probably isn't going well, broken bottle thrown in rage/frustration, picture facing down (probably of family), guy outside is probably running because he heard the gun shot

2 Likes

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by danvon(m): 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
vivie01:
Murder

The murderer carefully placed the body on the chair so as not to arouse suspicion, any careless observer can easily pass, thinking that the oga was meditating or resting his back
maybe but why didn't the murderer arrange d place, take d gun or close d window too obvious for a guy who cared about putting d boss on a chair
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by JuneOctober(f): 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
Suicide. This is suicide
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by folahann(m): 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
None of the above. The dude isn't dead.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by folahann(m): 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
tongue
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by ThundrCork(m): 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
He initially was seated on the fallen visitors chair when he realized his forex trade went against him by a huge percentage. He flung his cup of coffee in anger flinging anythin within his reach. He later sat on his chair wondering how his gonna face investors that entrusted so much money with him. He didnt think he could face them so his best option was to take his own life. the person you see running by the window heard the gun shot and took to his heels or saw the victim and ran to get help
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by tzoracle: 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
suicide, see the picture of his loved one he faced downward ... also the chart like someone pointed out above, as for the window if you look closely you'll see the cooling system is faulty. the fleeing dude at the background fleeing cos he's probably scared stiff

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by danvon(m): 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
I think its suicide business isn't going well look at the chart on the wall he's broke so he wrote a letter and killed himself
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by juvvy: 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
It a sucide he lost all his investment on a stock market out of frustration threatened to shot dat man u see running or when he hard noise in his office he came in and saw how furious d man was wit a gun in his hands so his best option is to jump tru d window so he doesn't pull d trigger on him and he ran for his life and he started destroying tins in his office n ended up shooting himself it a clear sucide.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by coolk(m): 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
Omobolajiatanda:
Was he murdered or did he commit suicide

It's definitely Suicide.

Although there are several signs that would mislead even the most meticulous detective to conclude it's murder, including the mess in the office, the forced entry through the window and the supposedly escaping suspect.

But the facts are this:
1. The victim is right handed, as can be deduced from the location of his pen on the desk. it lends credence to the fact that the gun fell to his right, and blood splattered at the wall to his left.

False scenario: - intruder came in through the window on the left, the victim didn't hear a single sound from the window that was violently forced open. He remained seated, while the killer strolled to his right hand side, placed a gun close to his temple (obvious from the blood spatter that the gun was fired at very close range) and shot him while he sat still.

Yes doesn't make sense that a man in his prime will go down without a fight.

2. He is in a comfortable sitting position.
you would assume that any suspected killer smart enough to put his victim in such a posture, is also intelligent enough to know he has to clean up the mess around the office to eliminate suspicion.

3. This is not a physical evidence, bit psychology will tell you that he had a very rough day - folded the arm of his shirt, loosened his tie. Probably lost something dear to him - including his pride. Likely made the mess in his office himself.

So many other reasons I can give, I just don tire to dey type....
manage this one.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
murder suicide na

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Bishopking: 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
It was a murder.
The right window was opened after the shot. Otherwise, there would have been smithereens of glass all over the floor. Also, the blood splash on the wall would have been different. In addition, the force of the shot would have made him to slump towards right position. The position of the pistol on the floor would have been different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by hanassholesolo: 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
Enouwem:
It's suicide. The idiot invested in the stock market, and when it experienced a dip, the trauma was too much on him so he scattered everything in the office, cursing and swearing and when he couldn't take it anymore he killed himself with a bullet to the head.

Nobody should argue with me pls. After all, I should be sleeping now.

That is the last thing anyone will expect to notice which is why it's the ocrrect answer.

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by mickeymimi: 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
Suicide ... He must have been very angry over something that he kicked and scatter everything in his office ...then shot himself with the gun dropped under his table
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Iamtipsyy(m): 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
shervydman:

U're very correct....it's a confirmed murder case, d murderer was not even wise, he scattered d office in an abnormal way.

He even passed through the opened(right) window....he can be seen running for his dear life at the left window. mumu guy.

If it was suicide, d impact of the bullet would make the man swerve to d opposite direction but he was balanced on d chair. Dumb murderer!!
c.i.a and f.b.i una try
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Cannonleo(m): 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
Omobolajiatanda:
Was he murdered or did he commit suicide
murder in my view.
1 the office shows signs of a scuffle And is in total disarray
2. Obviously a sucide victim sitting away from a table won't knock down a chair comfortably unless under a struggle.
3 the assailant is seen on the left window obviously running off while the right window is wide open despite the presence of the split AC.

4 the attempt to make the scene look like a sucide is poor especially as the victim is properly balanced on the chair.

Murder

2 Likes

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Lekkuzz: 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
It's murder for sure, while trying to kill the victim there was a tussle BTW the murder and the victim which lead to the disorganization of the table and office setting alike. The murderer then gently placed the victims body on the chiar and escaped through the window

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by sirusX(m): 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
rezzy:

Banana
I thought Bb suppose be Blackberry wink
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hmm
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
This is actually suicide.

First thing i noticed is the faulty air-conditioner fitted on the wall. So , this could be the reason why the window close to him is open. Now, there's a graph at one side of the room (left). The laptop is significant cuz it appears the man deals on stock exchange. Picture the man sitted n trying to pour some wine in the cup before he noticed his investment going south. Picture also the bottle of wine is in his right hand maybe trying to pour it in the cup which appears to be at the left. Now, on seeing the graph, he smashed the bottle at the opposite direction. Got up, smashed a couple of item n chair at his right. Then, sat back , brought out a gun n shot himself. So , The man outside heard the gunshot n took to his heels.

Also, there appears to be a written note on the table hence a suicide note.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Alariiwo: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
vivie01:
Murder

The murderer carefully placed the body on the chair so as not to arouse suspicion, any careless observer can easily pass, thinking that the oga was meditating or resting his back

It's actually suicide..

Looking at his sitting posture, he seems relaxed before kicking the bucket. Guyman probably went nuts while alone in the room scattering everywhere before ending his life
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by danvon(m): 11:09pm On Dec 06, 2017
How about this for a theory, he was murdered but the killer made it look like a suicide by planting d gun next to him, I think he left his signature on d bench see that weird symbol?

3 Likes

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by maxnedu11(m): 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
let me explain like I was there, the man was chilling in his office drinking and hoping his investment in stock would be successful, he turned on the TV and got the bad News 'stock done crash' he threw the drink to the wall, scattered his office table and chair and when he remembered iya seun money and the others he killed himself, the man outside heard gunshot and ran away for his dear life before police will use hot pressing iron to interrogate him. shikina
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by KORLAR(m): 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
Murder.
Place is scattered.
Window is open.
And if you look well you'd see the murderer at the closed window.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by rezzy: 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
sirusX:

I thought Bb suppose be Blackberry wink

Abi o, you are correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Killed The Man? / Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused / The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.