Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Is This Murder Or Suicide - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Is This Murder Or Suicide (26740 Views)

Is This Suicide Or Murder / Is This Murder Or Suicide? / Take A Closer Look! Is This A Murder Or A Sucide Case? And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by techJ: 6:53am On Dec 07, 2017
Enouwem:
It's suicide. The idiot invested in the stock market, and when it experienced a dip, the trauma was too much on him so he scattered everything in the office, cursing and swearing and when he couldn't take it anymore he killed himself with a bullet to the head.

Nobody should argue with me pls. After all, I should be sleeping now.

You are correct. The man probably invested heavily in share/stock. The downward trend in the graph on the screen explains why he was frustrated after losing all his investment. He tried to drown his frustration with alcohol. after scattering his office for obvious reasons, he smashed the bottle on the wall and decided to end it all since he could not rid the pain, shame and frustration with alcohol. He then ended it all by shooting himself in the head at very close range. The running man outside was just an innocent passersby who, on hearing the sound of gunshot, took to his heels for safety.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Unluckrees(m): 6:55am On Dec 07, 2017
It's murder, by suicide!
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 07, 2017
vivie01:
Murder

The murderer carefully placed the body on the chair so as not to arouse suspicion, any careless observer can easily pass, thinking that the oga was meditating or resting his back
this could actually be suicide. Look at the screen. The stock price pr whatever is low and it could have drove him crazy to scatter alot of things in the office due to anger and maybe because of this, he has alot of debts hanging on his head or he does not know how to face shareholders and thereby taking poison which seems to be in a container on the table. there are signs of struggle but no blood on him. Murder would see blood on him.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by hermosa7: 7:13am On Dec 07, 2017
I don't have to rack my head. Since it looks like murder, then it must be suicide.

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by papiwyte(m): 7:15am On Dec 07, 2017
Well d pics is quite confusing cha, bt dis case is a murder case....QED cool cool cool
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by hermosa7: 7:19am On Dec 07, 2017
Drabeey:
this isn't a suicide... it's a pure murder

look closely to the floor under the chair, you'll see a gun.
it's impossible for him to have shot himself on the head yet the gun dropped to the ground.
if you look closely, the table is too close for the gun to have fallen to the ground. it should have fell on the table if this were to be a suicide.

my take is also that there was a scuffle between the murderer and the victim. see the wall to the right, that was exactly where the murderer killed him by using the bottle on his neck and that was what killed him ( look at his neck) , he was later positioned on that chair and made him look like he committed suicide.

come to think of it, who would commit suicide and yet sit so relaxed.... the way he sat, his body had been dead before he was positioned on the chair.

what I'm yet to unravel is if the killer escaped through that window or is still in the building....

LET SOMEONE EXPLAIN THAT.

Drabeey was HERE

modified:

This a suicide,
1. He committed suicide after he had a bad day with the stock exchange. look at the TV, it shows that he was expecting something big and the forex was kind of fluctuating, thereby making him throw many things at the TV at first ( look closely at the ground close to the TV, many things that are supposed to be on the table are there) it's just like when you are watching a match and your player lost a crucial goal, you throw your pillow at the TV.

The final strike was when the stock finally collapsed, he used his leg to push the chair in front down and threw the bottle of alcohol on the wall, making it shatter on the wall, he opened the window only to allow ventilation for him ( the ac might just be too hot as he has much tension on him) .
He later shot himself and it was the gunshot that the guy outside heard that made him run.

I think I like to conclude that, it was a suicide.

Beautiful!
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 07, 2017
Its suicide, the AC is switched off which explains why the window is opened, And the stocks on the monitor clearly shows a dip, the broken bottle to the ground shows he clearly had been drinking and was frustrated.

After observing a crash in his stocks, he began to throw things meant for his table around and also drinking himself to stupor, sat in his reclining chair, took out the pistol you see under the table to his right hand, and he blew out his brains.

The guy running out the window clearly heard the gunshot and took to his heels
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by steve2kay: 7:53am On Dec 07, 2017
Clearly a case of murder.

Examining the crime scene, you will notice the following:

1. The victim was left handed, going by the positioning of his phone and laptop, also notice the direction of his pulled tie, it tilted to the left, meaning it was pulled (quite regularly) by his left hand.

2. The position of the gun on the floor relative to the victim's body could realistically only have been achieved if, while holding the gun, he dosed off. How many times have you seen someone dropping a remote control in this same exact way while dozing off sitting on a sofa? The chances of the gun dropping that perfectly after he shot himself is probably on the same scale as Big Bang all over again.

3. Still on the crime scene, the displaced chair was occupied by the victim at some point. Notice the pen on the table. The head of the pen was facing away from someone who sat on that chair prior to it being displaced. Again, aligned to his left! Most people drop their pen on the table from their writing hand that way, while this could possibly be an exception, corroborating evidences suggested otherwise. This is perfectly reasonable as the victim was clearly having a terrible day, the stock was crashing; he must have being restless, jumping chairs while monitoring the screen. SO, CLEARLY HE WAS LEFTY!

4. The killer did not break in through the window, he came in through the door, he also left by it. The window was opened, possibly for ventilation, by an agitated man.

5. The guy running off as seen is not the murderer, he is a witness to a murder. He was sitting on that bench, saw the murder happen. Took off probably when noticed by the murderer.

I can safely deduce that the murderer was a client of the murdered. He/she has fund managed by the victim. A scandal probably happened that made the stock of the company being traded to collapse. Wide fluctuations happen in the stock market, you don't go killing your fund manager each time these fluctuations happen; except of course you felt this was an irredeemable crash, only befitting scandals and the likes.

This na my good morning...

Addition: the scattered office was not struggle, it was by the victim. His reaction to a terribly bad day that later got unrepentantly worse.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by E2power3: 8:14am On Dec 07, 2017
Signs of a struggle before death abound, as such it cannot be suicide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by deolurexy1(m): 8:22am On Dec 07, 2017
Enouwem:
It's suicide. The idiot invested in the stock market, and when it experienced a dip, the trauma was too much on him so he scattered everything in the office, cursing and swearing and when he couldn't take it anymore he killed himself with a bullet to the head.
I would argue he is a lawyer!

Nobody should argue with me pls. After all, I should be sleeping now.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Justicealh3(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2017
E inhale grin the poison from AC like Our gentle oldman (PMB). Lolx.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by missuniverse(f): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2017
This is not murder,neither is it suicide
that guy doesn't look dead to me...

and that thing under the desk could pass for a tranquilizing gun

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by xwolverine: 9:19am On Dec 07, 2017
I think its a murder scene.

The set up of his desk, the drawers are on the left which meant the man is left handed.

Hence my question as to how the gun ended on the right side?

Drabeey:
this isn't a suicide... it's a pure murder

look closely to the floor under the chair, you'll see a gun.
it's impossible for him to have shot himself on the head yet the gun dropped to the ground.
if you look closely, the table is too close for the gun to have fallen to the ground. it should have fell on the table if this were to be a suicide.

my take is also that there was a scuffle between the murderer and the victim. see the wall to the right, that was exactly where the murderer killed him by using the bottle on his neck and that was what killed him ( look at his neck) , he was later positioned on that chair and made him look like he committed suicide.

come to think of it, who would commit suicide and yet sit so relaxed.... the way he sat, his body had been dead before he was positioned on the chair.

what I'm yet to unravel is if the killer escaped through that window or is still in the building....

LET SOMEONE EXPLAIN THAT.

Drabeey was HERE

modified:

This a suicide,
1. He committed suicide after he had a bad day with the stock exchange. look at the TV, it shows that he was expecting something big and the forex was kind of fluctuating, thereby making him throw many things at the TV at first ( look closely at the ground close to the TV, many things that are supposed to be on the table are there) it's just like when you are watching a match and your player lost a crucial goal, you throw your pillow at the TV.

The final strike was when the stock finally collapsed, he used his leg to push the chair in front down and threw the bottle of alcohol on the wall, making it shatter on the wall, he opened the window only to allow ventilation for him ( the ac might just be too hot as he has much tension on him) .
He later shot himself and it was the gunshot that the guy outside heard that made him run.

I think I like to conclude that, it was a suicide.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by frigsfriday(m): 9:24am On Dec 07, 2017
THE NPF will tell you its SUICIDE MURDER... Lol

investigation still loading...
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by waledud(m): 10:01am On Dec 07, 2017
PENMIGHT:
In solving a crime scene like this, the most obvious of evidences might be confusing, if not misleading.

The guns, the scattered office, the opened window ,the John Doe being right-handed are salient indicators to solving the puzzle but the truth is all of these could swing the judgment to both the sides of murder or suicide.

I will like us look at the table leg. There is an inscription (a pictorial representaiin) on the inside of the table leg.

It is not from the manufacturer obviously.

It must have been drawn.

Question is , by whom and when was it drawn, before or after the man's death?

It looks like someone is passing across a message: Justice Served.

I will scream Blue Murder.
All you agbada wearing, black ass "Sherlock Holmes" screaming blue murder cos of one insignia on the inside of the table leg. What makes u think it couldn't have been inscribed there by the manufacturer, except of course you are the said manufacturer. Also I find it a stark contradiction for a supposed murderer who left a signature to also do so much to disguise the crime scene of a murder to very much look like a suicide. Deep holes in your theory mehn!
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 07, 2017
I have studied crimes as a crime writer and fanatic, documenting more than 250 crimes I will give you a few evidence to hit my suicide theory.

This is my expert opinion

ACTUAL SCENE:: guy hears a gunshot and traces it to a window looks through it and finds a suicide victim and ran away

EVIDENCE FROM CRIME SCENE

*the fatal gun shot is located at the left side of his neck meaning its self inflicted if it were to be a murder there's absolutely no way a murderer can get such an aim from the left seat rather a murderer will aim for the head or the chest not the side

*carefully look how relaxed the man on the chair is normally in over 65% murder cases the victim outs up a fight (in non projectile weapons such as knives which a killer intends to stab, or a hammer etc the killer attacks the victim but a projectile weapon is different the victim utilizes the flight responses immediately running for safety but we have a perfectly calm seated victim now another fact to support this is a single bullet (which is almost impossible for a murderer who would like to see more shots fired into his victim except its a sniper) no matter how fatal for a victim he or she has to fight for his or her life the position of the victim is way too calm almost like he knew what was about to happen.

*anyone see the bottle and the glass on ?... Do you know most suicide victims tend to get some sorta of additives be it drug or drink in their system before taking there lives its said that this is to make the transition less painful and to weaken the urge to grasp unto life remember the saying "fittest of survival " this applies to suicide victims no matter how prepared you are to take your own life you are never prepared so the urge to "Don't do it" is weakened through drink or drug, now look where it splashed on its not the ground but the wall meaning it was flung against the wall from someone from his direction if it were to be a killer masking a scene it would probably be untouched as that doesn't prove a point or anything

*anyone seen the graph on the wall?... This apparently is the motive of the suicide he is depressed and broke take a good look at the office there's virtually nothing in there, look at his dress, the ties is loose now who in their office during work time when with a visitors or proposed investor will do that, look how unclean and rough the office looks, seen the amount of letters which I believe are bills mounted up on him, this is depression worst heights.

*weapon on the ground "ITS PLACED BY THE KILLER? " statistics for murder cases disproves this notion as 95% murder weapons (especially projectable weapons) have never been recovered why? Its one of the stupidest thing a killer can ever do infact to a police officer he practically left his shadow in the scene.. Notice the guy running in the back now who is the killer who would murder someone and have the whole time planting evidence in the scene which would take him nothing less than 45mins then start galloping outside, murders are silent, swift and stealthy this guy failed all three.

*window close window open: has anyone thought about why we have two windows where one is closed and the other opened?
The windows are the biggest clue to this case
Who in his right mind would enter a office close one and leave the other opened? The scene is morning as you can see there's a 99.9% chance both were initially closed but the guy running opened the left from outside after hearing the gun shot and found a dead man which made him take off to get help

*paper and pen on the table. .. Carefully again look at the table we have letters we have books we have all sort of stuff far important than that pen and paper but only this two are on the table.. Thinking what a smart detective would think? Its a suicide note.. Suicide notes are a signature to 70% suicide victims, as you can see only one distinct paper sheet is carefully placed alone from the other which he tore it from.

*no one but him.... Look at the single glass of alcohol if they were two in the office there ought to be two glasses this is infact a 90% true office tradition except our killer took his glass with him while leaving his gun behind

... and an advice a detective will give you is this NOT EVERYTHING IS AS IT SEEMS

.. I have written crime books all my life, studying and documenting both murders and sucide try and read up my upcoming book SUICIDAL MURDER its way twisted than this easy hocus pocus you all almost mistook for murder.

THIS IS A CLEAR SUICIDE, THE PICTURE EXPLAINS EVERYTHING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by engrFsumtin(m): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2017
If he shot himself,the force of the gunshot would prolly push him out of the chair or at least tilt his head to the left.

If he poisoned himself,he would have ended on the floor

But he is relaxed on the chair wit a gun placed on his right while he is clearly left-handed.

MURDER CASE
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by shegie(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2017
murder
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by engrFsumtin(m): 10:56am On Dec 07, 2017
Piercy:
I have studied crimes as a crime writer and fanatic, documenting more than 250 crimes I will give you a few evidence to hit my suicide theory.

ACTUAL SCENE:: guy hears a gunshot and traces it to a window looks through it and finds a suicide victim and ran away

*the fatal gun shot is located at the left side of his neck meaning its self inflicted if it were to be a murder there's absolutely no way a murderer can get such an aim from the left seat rather a murderer will aim for the head or the chest not the side

*carefully look how relaxed the man on the chair is normally in over 65% murder cases the victim outs up a fight (in non projectile weapons such as knives which a killer intends to stab, or a hammer etc the killer attacks the victim but a projectile weapon is different the victim utilizes the flight responses immediately running for safety but we have a perfectly calm seated victim now another fact to support this is a single bullet (which is almost impossible for a murderer who would like to see more shots fired into his victim except its a sniper) no matter how fatal for a victim he or she has to fight for his or her life the position of the victim is way too calm almost like he knew what was about to happen.

*anyone see the bottle and the glass on ?... Do you know most suicide victims tend to get some sorta of additives be it drug or drink in their system before taking there lives its said that this is to make the transition less painful and to weaken the urge to grasp unto life remember the saying "fittest of survival " this applies to suicide victims no matter how prepared you are to take your own life you are never prepared so the urge to "Don't do it" is weakened through drink or drug, now look where it splashed on its not the ground but the wall meaning it was flung against the wall from someone from his direction if it were to be a killer masking a scene it would probably be untouched as that doesn't prove a point or anything

*anyone seen the graph on the wall?... This apparently is the motive of the suicide he is depressed and broke take a good look at the office there's virtually nothing in there, look at his dress, the ties is loose now who in their office during work time when with a visitors or proposed investor will do that, look how unclean and rough the office looks, seen the amount of letters which I believe are bills mounted up on him, this is depression worst heights.

*weapon on the ground "ITS PLACED BY THE KILLER? " statistics for murder cases disproves this notion as 95% murder weapons (especially projectable weapons) have never been recovered why? Its one of the stupidest thing a killer can ever do infact to a police officer he practically left his shadow in the scene.. Notice the guy running in the back now who is the killer who would murder someone and have the whole time planting evidence in the scene which would take him nothing less than 45mins then start galloping outside, murders are silent, swift and stealthy this guy failed all three.

*window close window open: has anyone thought about why we have two windows where one is closed and the other opened?
Who in his right mind would enter a office close one and leave the other opened? The scene is morning as you can see there's a 99.9% chance both were initially closed but the guy running opened the left from outside after hearing the gun shot and found a dead man which made him take off to get help

*paper and pen on the table. .. Carefully again look at the table we have letters we have books we have all sort of stuff far important than that pen and paper but only this two are on the table.. Thinking what a smart detective would think? Its a suicide note.. Suicide notes are a signature to 70% suicide victims, as you can see only one distinct paper sheet is carefully placed alone from the other which he tore it from.

*no one but him.... Look at the single glass of alcohol if they were two in the office there ought to be two glasses this is infact a 90% true office tradition except our killer took his glass with him while leaving his gun behind

... and an advice a detective will give you is this NOT EVERYTHING IS AS IT SEEMS

.. I have written crime books all my life, studying and documenting both murders and sucide try and read up my upcoming book SUICIDAL MURDER its way twisted than this easy hocus pocus you all almost mistook for murder.

It's possible that the killer had gloves on...so fingerprint sweeping is not an issue...that guy running was seated on that bench outside & he took off immediately he saw the killer coming out through the window,as the closed window only suggests that it can only be opened from inside.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 07, 2017
Piercy:

Just two questions for u sir....
1. The gunshot hit the man on his right neck not left, how is is possible for a left-handed person shoot himself on the right neck?
2.how is it possible for the man running outside to open the window from outside?

U can check the emboldened statements for better clarification.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by obatoro: 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
It is suicide. The stock plummeted down very sharply. He loosened his tie, opened one window to take more oxygen, he then scattered the office.
you could see the glass he smashed on the wall. He couldn't have thrown it at somebody in close range.
There's no need of struggling since you can easily shoot from the window behind.
The guy running heard the gun shot and fled.
Moreover there's no blood on the floor, so he was not dragged to the chair.
No stupid person will even struggle with a man with gun.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
Its Suicide..
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by vivie01(f): 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
psalmhorah:
This is obvious murdering because in the course of the act ..the oga had struggled a lot with the murderer in order to save himself and that was wat resulted to the office being rough and disorder and after the act the murderer made sure he placed the oga on his chair ..in order to avoid any form of suspicion..
The last point is that if we look carefully @ d left window ..we can see the murderer running away ..therefore it is MURDER ..

@ the bolded could be the result of the scattered office
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by vivie01(f): 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
Gluthatione:
It seems the guy is just resting after a very busy day. So it is sleepicide.
undecided grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Game Of D Day / Download Gta San Andreas For Pc In 500 Mb [highly Compressed] / Who Killed The Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.