Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Help!my Sister Behaves Like She Is Running Mad Or Possessed. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!my Sister Behaves Like She Is Running Mad Or Possessed. (1436 Views)

Help My Brother Is Running Mad Due To Drug Addict / My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!my Sister Behaves Like She Is Running Mad Or Possessed. by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2017
Nairalanders,please i need your help

last week thursday,my sister starting complaining of sore throat and fever.. She was then taken to a local chemist for treatment..

She began recuperating,and even went to work on Friday..over the weekend her health was like Nepa light.. On and Off

yesterday night during our evening devotion,she starting shouting and asking our mum for prayers.. My mum prayed but she got worse.. She then said she cant stay in the house..

We took her to a chemist, dey did all their magic on her but she kept on insisting that she is not going back to the house which led to her sleeping at our pastor's house

this morning,she came back seemingly okay,but allofasudden, she started misbehaving,ran out of the house to a friend's place

My mum is paranoic and im scared for her health.. She has not being herself since last night

please what might be the cause(s) and/cure?? Thank You
Re: Help!my Sister Behaves Like She Is Running Mad Or Possessed. by obataokenwa(m): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2017
sit her down as ask her questions. Typhoid can be funny sha.

I just hope someone has not taken her to a herbalist for something. Ask her thorough questions...
Re: Help!my Sister Behaves Like She Is Running Mad Or Possessed. by cana882(m): 8:40am On Nov 20, 2017
Maybe there's something evil in your house she's seeing that you guys can't see. Invite a pastor to pray for your house.
Re: Help!my Sister Behaves Like She Is Running Mad Or Possessed. by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 20, 2017
obataokenwa:
sit her down as ask her questions. Typhoid can be funny sha.

I just hope someone has not taken her to a herbalist for something. Ask her thorough questions...

i tried doing that but she is not saying anything

She is my elder Sister,so i cant really force her to speak against her wish
Re: Help!my Sister Behaves Like She Is Running Mad Or Possessed. by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 20, 2017
cana882:
Maybe there's something evil in your house she's seeing that you guys can't see. Invite a pastor to pray for your house.

but ehn.. Yesterday was like a vigil at home fah
Re: Help!my Sister Behaves Like She Is Running Mad Or Possessed. by obataokenwa(m): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2017
ILLICITblood:

She hears you very well but scared to talk...get a senior person she respects to ask her questions...my instinct tells me she has gone to a herbalist for some sort of charms but its reacting.

How old is she?
Re: Help!my Sister Behaves Like She Is Running Mad Or Possessed. by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2017
obataokenwa:
She hears you very well but scared to talk...get a senior person she respects to ask her questions...my instinct tells me she has gone to a herbalist for some sort of charms but its reacting.

How old is she?

Re: Help!my Sister Behaves Like She Is Running Mad Or Possessed. by obataokenwa(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2017
ILLICITblood:

That her quietness is suspicious. Tell her if she dont talk, she will gradually loose it...she's scared something may backfire if she talks...assure her is the solution to her freedom
Re: Help!my Sister Behaves Like She Is Running Mad Or Possessed. by oxypress: 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
Why are you playing with fire? Dont you have hospital to go to? Your sister is manifesting signs of encephalitis and you are here asking for help. How many doctors Seun employ for here?

This is pure emergency for the big hospitals and you are here wasting time and waiting for babalawo treatment.

Let me explain small: From the sore throat bacteria or virus entered the blood and from there to the brain. She has inflamation of the brain.

1 Like

Re: Help!my Sister Behaves Like She Is Running Mad Or Possessed. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
oxypress:
Why are you playing with fire? Dont you have hospital to go to? Your sister is manifesting signs of encephalitis and you are here asking for help. How many doctors Seun employ for here?

This is pure emergency for the big hospitals and you are here wasting time and waiting for babalawo treatment.

Let me explain small: From the sore throat bacteria or virus entered the blood and from there to the brain. She has inflamation of the brain.

thanks but i dont think its that serious.. It cant be
Re: Help!my Sister Behaves Like She Is Running Mad Or Possessed. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
ILLICITblood:

thanks but i dont think its that serious.. It cant be
if u dnt think its dat serious, y did u cum here wen u knw wats wrong with her. Some one is telling u d truth n ur saying anoda tin
Re: Help!my Sister Behaves Like She Is Running Mad Or Possessed. by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 21, 2017
Thanks to y'all for your advices

it has being confirmed to be typhoid

she is currently on medication
Re: Help!my Sister Behaves Like She Is Running Mad Or Possessed. by realtalk19: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2017
ILLICITblood:
Nairalanders,please i need your help

last week thursday,my sister starting complaining of sore throat and fever.. She was then taken to a local chemist for treatment..

She began recuperating,and even went to work on Friday..over the weekend her health was like Nepa light.. On and Off

yesterday night during our evening devotion,she starting shouting and asking our mum for prayers.. My mum prayed but she got worse.. She then said she cant stay in the house..

We took her to a chemist, dey did all their magic on her but she kept on insisting that she is not going back to the house which led to her sleeping at our pastor's house

this morning,she came back seemingly okay,but allofasudden, she started misbehaving,ran out of the house to a friend's place

My mum is paranoic and im scared for her health.. She has not being herself since last night

please what might be the cause(s) and/cure?? Thank You

hope its not acute cerebral malaria?

1 Like

Re: Help!my Sister Behaves Like She Is Running Mad Or Possessed. by adozie(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2017
This is a serious neurological emergency!!!
There is no need speculating on what is going on with her, until she has been properly examined. There are serious neurological conditions (eg PANDAS, Viral encephalitis ) which can be brought on initially by what you assume to be simple “sore throat”.
Take her to a good hospital immediately and see a neurologist!!

1 Like

Re: Help!my Sister Behaves Like She Is Running Mad Or Possessed. by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 21, 2017
I wish her well.
Re: Help!my Sister Behaves Like She Is Running Mad Or Possessed. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
Gluhbirne:
I wish her well.
thanks
Re: Help!my Sister Behaves Like She Is Running Mad Or Possessed. by obataokenwa(m): 6:20am On Dec 09, 2017
ILLICITblood:

What's the update abt your sister... Hope she's alright now. Typhoid can be funny
Re: Help!my Sister Behaves Like She Is Running Mad Or Possessed. by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 09, 2017
obataokenwa:
What's the update abt your sister... Hope she's alright now. Typhoid can be funny

thanks for asking..getting better..though the attacks do come once in a while
Re: Help!my Sister Behaves Like She Is Running Mad Or Possessed. by oluplus(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Op, if I were you, I will follow the advice given here. Why dont you see a Neurologist to eliminate all fears?

you might have treated typhoid but pls dnt leave any stone unturned.
Re: Help!my Sister Behaves Like She Is Running Mad Or Possessed. by chuksbogus: 7:15am On Dec 10, 2017
Op cal me or chat me up on WhatsApp. 07061136949
Re: Help!my Sister Behaves Like She Is Running Mad Or Possessed. by babyt66: 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
It is usually caused by high fever
Watsapp me on 08032493281

(1) (Reply)

Chest And Waist Pain Natural Herbal Remedies / VIDEO: Fake Kilishi/suya Being Sold To Nigerians - Beware / If U Wish To Quit Hard Drugs Let's Quit Together, Step By Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.